Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Oct. 01, 2013  1:25 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Sometimes, when I'm bored, I start playing a song on my iPod and watch LMAO's Tetsuya avatar jam to it.

Quite entertaining really.

What song goes the best though??
(Oct. 01, 2013  1:25 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Sometimes, when I'm bored, I start playing a song on my iPod and watch LMAO's Tetsuya avatar jam to it.

Quite entertaining really.

When I look at your avatar, I meditate.

Which song goes good with it?! I wanna try it!
If you get the timing right, Tubthumping by Chumbawumba goes well with it XD
I'll list the other songs I find do well here:
Mony Mony by Billy Idol
Lets Dance by David Bowie
Suffragette City by David Bowie
It's My Life by The Animals
When I look at my avatar:

"Feeny. Fee-hee-hee-nay. Feeeeeenyyy!"

"You are not calling a duck Mr. Matthews."
(BMW fans will understand)

LMAO, when I see your avatar, I remember my favorite Tetsyua quote:

"Grizzly bear training, waterfall training, alligator training!"
(Oct. 01, 2013  2:36 AM)Leone19 Wrote: When I look at my avatar:

"Feeny. Fee-hee-hee-nay. Feeeeeenyyy!"

"You are not calling a duck Mr. Matthews."
(BMW fans will understand)

LMAO, when I see your avatar, I remember my favorite Tetsyua quote:

"Grizzly bear training, waterfall training, alligator training!"

I <3 BOY MEETS WORLD. BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME!

I don't even like Tetsuya, but its a cool gif haha (BTW, thanks Kai-V for the free avatar Wink )
When I see BulbarieLeones avatar, it's when I play Bloons TD3 and lose 100 Bloons...
My avatar depresses people...
TIME FOR A NEW ONE
I have my Cloud Strife on at the ready.
Panic! At the Disco's new album (Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die) is SO GOOD. I've been waiting for a new album for a long time...
ok so three things that happened yesterday

1. ever since the morning when I wiped up some spilled water off the counter my mom and dad had argued/discussed all day XD (btw my dad started it). The argument: whether paper towels should be used to clean up messes instead of a dish cloth XD they went deeply in depth and on the entire long car ride last night they were getting loud and finally my mom said that cleanliness is a good thing but paper towels over dish towels don't rate very high XD.

2. there was this truck with a trailer with an open top kinda like a truck that carries hay except this one's trailer was full of bags of bread then when it turned the bread started falling out and he ended up pulling over and picking up all the loaves of bread and putting them back in his trailer XD

3. while we were driving I saw this 2 person bycicle but there was only one person on it and here's the funny part, he was the on the back with no one on the front XD

oh and BTW all of this happened during the long car ride and my mom and dad's arguement XD
I guess u had a really wierd day
Today we played another soccer game and won 11-1. Mercy rule was inforced at the last 4 minutes of the game. I'm glad this team wasn't as fast and strong as the other one we played and lost to. It wasn't as fast paced so it was pretty nice. We play another team on Thursday. Current score 2-1.
(Oct. 02, 2013  3:20 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Today we played another soccer game and won 11-1. Mercy rule was inforced at the last 4 minutes of the game. I'm glad this team wasn't as fast and strong as the other one we played and lost to. It wasn't as fast paced so it was pretty nice. We play another team on Thursday. Current score 2-1.

Good job thunder dome what is your team name
The Killerken Krushers. Serious

Our football team won 20-0 Yay!
Lucky you Kyler, our team is probably the Storm Capricornes, we lost two games in a row.
Not as lucky as we'd hope. So far were 2-6 with only 4 games left. Tongue_out We must win!
My team is the Wolf Begirados M145 MS, they jump around everywhere and are liable to go on the DL.
Wasn't there text here before?
(Oct. 02, 2013  4:43 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: My team is the Wolf Begirados M145 MS, they jump around everywhere and are liable to go on the DL.

It also doesn't exist.
Yes, I'm trying to say that they suck in two levels.
We had another soccer game. We won 2-1. It was really evenly matched. And we were all friendly to. One of them asked me how was my day. Pretty close and intense game. Our next game is Tuesday. I'm not really sure how good the team will be. Our current score is now 3-1.
Watching the original Mortal Kombat movie after watching MK legacy on youtube XD

I lost the key to my uncles house X()
Well I'm kind of late to post how I did at my cross country meet this past SaturdayXD
Here's an overview (or whatever it's called-.-)
Good job I can't believe you ran 3 miles in less than half an hour!!!!!
Nice! I've gotten my 3 mile time down to 22:19, which isn't too great (we have someone that can do it in 14:59 XP), but it's a personal best.
I helped my team place 5th in our last meet. They usually take the top 5 of the division, and that day there was only 5, so I was actually included XD
(Oct. 08, 2013  3:39 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Nice! I've gotten my 3 mile time down to 22:19, which isn't too great (we have someone that can do it in 14:59 XP), but it's a personal best.
I helped my team place 5th in our last meet. They usually take the top 5 of the division, and that day there was only 5, so I was actually included XD

That's awesome! Are you the 5th runner or what? There were some hills so that's what slowed me downUncertain but it felt like we did over 3 miles? I don't know why?
I'm hoping to get a time of 15:00 by my senior year!Grin

(Oct. 08, 2013  3:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Good job I can't believe you ran 3 miles in less than half an hour!!!!!

It's really not that hard!XD