Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

DrigerGT! I giv you all the good luck I can Smile oh and LMAO at my church teens start at 12 actually every girl in my sunday school is 12 XD although there's one I perticauly like I barely talk to her but the one theres one I have no problem talking to.... anyway I haven't talked to the one I like 1 bit... I can't work up the courage every time I get ready to talk to her when we leave I pshyc myself out...
(Sep. 29, 2013  2:42 AM)Lazer Wrote: what about me? don't I have any posts worth putting in your sig? I'm pretty sure I do just check I have lots of wacky posts :\ @Ultramarine consider yourself lucky Serious oh and at my church I'm the teen of the month! I've got a bio wich they read to me before printing and a picture XD

Aren't you technically tween and I think your posts are cool but they aren't exactly crazy enough
here's the explanation of my wackiness XD (Click to View)
My social life and crushes (Click to View)
phew glad I got that off my chest XD
Wacky isn't necessarily funny.
And if it's a strange contest, we can take that to pms. Just a warning, I'm a living freakshow.

Comedy lesson 2: It's a lot less funny when you're trying.
so I just remebered my mom's really bad history with dog's I'll tell you 2 story's (BTW this was wayy before I was born)
1'st story (Click to View)
2nd story (Click to View)
Cake: I didn't know I was quoted in your sig :'3
Anywho, my little sister's birthday party was today. She received Disney Infinity. As a 16 year old, I'm extremely jealous.
Dude why do u keep your cats remains?
Disney Infinity? Never heard of it before, but from what I just looked up, it sounds pretty sweet.
Anyway, bought a 3DS XL today. I knew I'd regret selling my DS Lite sooner or later.
I like Skylanders better. Not going to start a debate, but Infity clearly copies the concept, and makes it more expensive.
I know the gameplay is extremely different, and the Infinity gameplay is interesting, and kinda fun.
But, the concept is the same, of toys for characters. I know, someone is going to say its like Beyblade vs. Battle Strikers. But, the packaging design is basically a copy of Skylanders. Not to mention, Infinity is way more expensive. $30.00 for a three character pack?

But hey, like I said- not trying to start an argument.
Just my opinion Tongue_out
(Sep. 29, 2013  11:49 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I like Skylanders better. Not going to start a debate, but Infity clearly copies the concept, and makes it more expensive.
I know the gameplay is extremely different, and the Infinity gameplay is interesting, and kinda fun.
But, the concept is the same, of toys for characters. I know, someone is going to say its like Beyblade vs. Battle Strikers. But, the packaging design is basically a copy of Skylanders. Not to mention, Infinity is way more expensive. $30.00 for a three character pack?

Dude your right. I love Skylanders. this is just a copy of Skylanders. If Skylanders was never made this game would not be made as well haha.

Just my opinion to.
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:08 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Disney Infinity? Never heard of it before, but from what I just looked up, it sounds pretty sweet.
Anyway, bought a 3DS XL today. I knew I'd regret selling my DS Lite sooner or later.

NO

YOU FOOL

I am still attached to my DS Lite Tongue_out
Much better battery life, and my GBA games would be loanly without the dual ports...
(Sep. 29, 2013  3:55 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dude why do u keep your cats remains?
we don't :\ it was already here when we got to this house no one lived hear for about a year and someones stole our air conditioning unit within that year XD
U need to get that stuff out of their before it starts bring bad carma or something
(Sep. 29, 2013  2:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: U need to get that stuff out of their before it starts bring bad carma or something

Bad carma?? Troll!

Anyways I have got 3 things coming up of which two scare me.

County league chess tournament
Public speaking GOLD
Possible wrestling tournament.
(Sep. 29, 2013  2:02 PM)Cake Wrote: NO

YOU FOOL

I am still attached to my DS Lite Tongue_out
Much better battery life, and my GBA games would be loanly without the dual ports...
Yeah, it was pretty stupid. I sold all my games along with it :p
My problem with the DS at the time was that I was 14 & there weren't any games with a rating greater than Teen, & even those were hard to find. Not to mention, I went through 3 DS' in 3 years, because around the same time every year, it would either break, or I lost it.
(Sep. 29, 2013  11:49 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I like Skylanders better. Not going to start a debate, but Infity clearly copies the concept, and makes it more expensive.

Disney Infinity looks cool, but Skylanders seems much better. I actually really liked Skylanders. It was a fun, relaxing game to just sit around and play. Cool figures, with video games equals awesomeness. My favorites were Sonic Boom, and Zap.
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:43 PM)Anchor Wrote:

Disney Infinity looks cool, but Skylanders seems much better. I actually really liked Skylanders. It was a fun, relaxing game to just sit around and play. Cool figures, with video games equals awesomeness. My favorites were Sonic Boom, and Zap.

I'll probably get Disney Infinity because I like those sort of games. I don't mind its a little bit like Skylanders. And my favourite characters were trigger happy - always trigger happy.. Wink

(Sep. 28, 2013  10:03 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Hey guys! I had a cross country meet this morning!Smile and here's how I didSmile
Wow! congrats!!! That time is awesome Grin
I got the fastest KO in tourney!!
So far I am undefeated in this tournament and ranked #2. Finals tomorrow I have to face #3 then go against #1 if I win. I am only ranked second because one of my wins was a disqualification.
wish me luck!
#SwitchFTW
Yeah... GO SWITCH! I hope you win the tournament, you have been putting q lot of effort.
Good luck Switch!! Hope you WIN!!Grin
GO Switch good luck!
Good luck SwitchBlad3r! Not to brag, but my dad is related to an underrated boxer/fighter Joey Villasenior, who KOed somebody in 10 seconds...
Edit: He is an assistant coach in Greg Jackson's Fight Master Bellator TV show.
Sometimes, when I'm bored, I start playing a song on my iPod and watch LMAO's Tetsuya avatar jam to it.

Quite entertaining really.
(Oct. 01, 2013  12:15 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Good luck SwitchBlad3r! Not to brag, but my dad is related to an underrated boxer/fighter Joey Villasenior, who KOed somebody in 10 seconds...
Thanks guys! I am in the finals now, match begins in an hour!!!
lol That is just my fastest KO this tournament. I have had faster, but only TKO. Never heard of him though that is impressive XD
My friend's cousin is Anthony Pettis. He is an amazing fighter from Wisconsin.
Goooooood luck switchbla3r get in there and do some damage