Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Sep. 08, 2015  7:22 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Since beyblade is a religion, Blader DJ is our god, not a simple priest. Meh.

Wonder what Kai would have been then...

Agreed with Hato's comment, except this is a warning which turned into a dream.
who will win beigoma vs spin top vs beyblade [msf killerken killerken BGrin] vs indian spin top
(Sep. 09, 2015  12:03 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: who will win beigoma vs spin top vs beyblade [msf killerken killerken BGrin] vs indian spin top

These are the Off-Topic Forums. You are not supposed to discuss Beyblade here. You should probably use the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic.
By any chance is there a sneaker thread?
(Sep. 09, 2015  10:53 PM)Classik Wrote: By any chance is there a sneaker thread?

Will shoes do ?
Bahahahaha yesssssss thank god there is a shoes thread!
Remember, it's a thread for real shoes only.
(Sep. 10, 2015  5:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Remember, it's a thread for real shoes only.

When I think of posts I've made on the WBO that I'm embarrassed by as an adult, I think about pretty much every post I made in that shoe thread.

Especially since I've been wearing these non-stop for three months:

[Image: converse-first-string-ss15-chuck-taylor-...lack-1.jpg]

Please feel free to use that thread to discuss every kind of shoe you can imagine :')
Here on the WBO we, (hopefully), don't judge anybody by their older posts. We've all been immature at some point :')

About the shoes, it's funny that so much people are crazy about them. Why ? When you look at somebody, do you look at his feet first ? :')
Shoes are good to complete an outfit with. I have a bunch and like to match and stuff, but yeah, people who spend thousands on vintage Jordans or something are crazy imo. I ruin so many pairs of shoes doing stuff outdoors. To each their own though, many would say that we are crazy spending hundreds and even thousands on spinning tops
(Sep. 10, 2015  6:50 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Shoes are good to complete an outfit with. I have a bunch and like to match and stuff, but yeah, people who spend thousands on vintage Jordans or something are crazy imo. I ruin so many pairs of shoes doing stuff outdoors. To each their own though, many would say that we are crazy spending hundreds and even thousands on spinning tops
I still understand the hype behind OG Jordans. Im fine with newer releases but somehow I'm a "Hypebeast".

Anyways, I dont think ill ever spend more then 150$ on sneakers unless I really really like them.

But these are some Saggitario Flame
Well, I just like fashion in general — I don't have a specific interest in shoes in particular :') But I actually like those Converse so much I'm considering buying a second pair. A steal for such a well-designed, well-built shoe!
I'm a sneakerhead. I have 7 pairs of shoes that fit me right now. Surprising my favorites are my Adidas J Wall 1's which I got for just $115. They look alright, but they are so comfortable. I have LeBron Soldier 7's, LeBron 11 Lifestyles, two pairs of Sperrys, Jordan Son of Mars Red Lava and Jordan 7 Marvin the Martians (trying to sell). I really don't like the way LeBrons are going anymore. I used to buy them, but when 11s came out I was done. I just bought the Lifestyles because they were cheap and looked alright.

Lol got excited by the topic of shoes.
Yeah those are pretty cool. Like a suade chuck. I would definitely wear them.
Those beyblade shoes are awesome. Lol. I wish they came in size 13. Prolly only kids sizes though. They should make it so you can snap a bey into it instead of having that cloth one on there. Haha
(Sep. 11, 2015  9:53 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah those are pretty cool. Like a suade chuck. I would definitely wear them.
Those beyblade shoes are awesome. Lol. I wish they came in size 13. Prolly only kids sizes though. They should make it so you can snap a bey into it instead of having that cloth one on there. Haha

"bruh whats dat gem on ur kicks"

"pegasis 145rf"

"sweg"

"tru lol"

I have three pairs of Vans if that says what brand I like to wear, haha.
Ugh, got friend-zoned today... Not fun and it sucks.
(Sep. 11, 2015  11:22 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Ugh, got friend-zoned today... Not fun and it sucks.

Sorry to hear that bud. Unhappy

On another note, have any of you ever watched Nichijou? It's a really funny anime and has a pretty good group of characters. It's more fun anime and doesn't really have much of a story line, but real cute nonetheless. :0
(Sep. 11, 2015  11:22 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Ugh, got friend-zoned today... Not fun and it sucks.

[Image: computer_dude_feel.jpg]

Best wishes from forever alone land !

While I'm really sorry that your feelings were rejected, I feel the need to set a decent example, so I'm going to share this great piece here: http://thoughtcatalog.com/will-gallagher...snt-exist/

Please don't take it as a criticism — I suspect you didn't mean anything bad by it, it's moreso for the sake of others.

Hope you feel better soon, man. Unhappy
Once I spun my bey's on my mom's fitness trrampoline and slammed it with my fist and the beyblades would jump I decided to call it THE QUAKE STADIUM!Smile
(Sep. 12, 2015  1:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: While I'm really sorry that your feelings were rejected, I feel the need to set a decent example, so I'm going to share this great piece here: http://thoughtcatalog.com/will-gallagher...snt-exist/

Well, this article makes me feel weird. It basically mean that I should change my personality and what I really am ? Interesting concept.
(Sep. 12, 2015  2:28 AM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2015  1:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: While I'm really sorry that your feelings were rejected, I feel the need to set a decent example, so I'm going to share this great piece here: http://thoughtcatalog.com/will-gallagher...snt-exist/

Well, this article makes me feel weird. It basically mean that I should change my personality and what I really am ? Interesting concept.

This article literally just made me change the way I think about love. My take from it is to stop making love your main priority and focus on yourself, your work, your passion, etc. A person will find you or you'll find them just by being you.

Also, I've been told about the nice guy situation. I think that mainly comes up because when we see the person we like with someone else, we tend to think that we would treat them way better because we feel like we already have. But that's just my two cents.
Personally, I focus more on myself and on my personal passions than socializing in general, haha.
(Sep. 12, 2015  2:28 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Well, this article makes me feel weird. It basically mean that I should change my personality and what I really am ? Interesting concept.

Not really. You can do whatever you want. But you're not owed anything by other human beings, so if you want to attract them, you obviously need positive qualities.

You don't have to cultivate those, but nothing was ever lost from trying to become a better person.
I was bored and i recently found out about POI so i decided to watch a one hour video of this song Grin as i'm posting this i'm 38 minutes in lol... I decided to finally watch a one hour annoying video because i have never actually completed one in my life!

Do i get a face Andrew