North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

nope, they wont at all, that's why I was asking about moveing stuff a bit closer
(May. 22, 2014  1:44 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Good point. We'd probably just have SS1 spamming Dragooon BD145RDF anyway. Tongue_out

Ok I would love if you could give me an example of a time that i ever spamed Dragooon BD145RD.
Gladiator's onslaught. Remember that? Where every winning combination listed was a Dragooon custom?
Ok well that doesn't mean throughout the entire tournament I spammed it I remember only using that particular variation of Dragoon in one battle.
Okay when does everyone want to do another tournament? I'm down for using Durant Park again because I know most players liked the location. Maybe we can do an event at GT and the park in the same month it's up to you guys. Time to earn some points back!
Would anybody be game for a Hampton, Virginia tournament on June 20th? It's a lock in at a church but you're not required to stay the night. You're encouraged to come participate but all you need to really come for is the tournament. A friend of mine said they have a good number of people that enjoy the game. It would be a good chance to spark off more tourneys for VA. We've got 7 people so far. Who wants to be lucky #8? Check out the VA Tournament disscussion thread if interested.
(May. 25, 2014  10:05 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Would anybody be game for a Hampton, Virginia tournament on June 20th? It's a lock in at a church but you're not required to stay the night. You're encouraged to come participate but all you need to really come for is the tournament. A friend of mine said they have a good number of people that enjoy the game. It would be a good chance to spark off more tourneys for VA. We've got 7 people so far. Who wants to be lucky #8? Check out the VA Tournament disscussion thread if interested.

Ill try and make it. Its just gonna depend if i go to Forward or not.

(May. 25, 2014  1:08 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Okay when does everyone want to do another tournament? I'm down for using Durant Park again because I know most players liked the location. Maybe we can do an event at GT and the park in the same month it's up to you guys. Time to earn some points back!

Were aiming for Mid June for GT. Im gonna talk to Abe as soon as I get home from the airport.
(May. 15, 2014  1:07 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: BeyBrawl 2.0 End of June Algonkian Park

Confirmed
RagerBlade
TheGreatBaba
BlitzArmor
FangLeone130WB
BladerXYZ
TrollingBlader

Maybe
Beybladechaos1
Matthew57429

This is meant to be BIG so try to get friends who like blading to come and then this will be a good sequel to the original BeyBrawl which some people missed. Some Bladers may be returning from a long hiatus. It has been approximently one year since the first Sterling Tournament so let's make it count! Let go for one year of tounreys! So help us out guys even when your planning for BeyDays!
Guys, can any of you show up for this?
Not sure if I've asked this before, but do you guys ever do anything around Asheville? I'm leaving tomorrow after visiting since Wednesday, but I'll be back on June 20th & probably more in the future.
(May. 26, 2014  3:45 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Not sure if I've asked this before, but do you guys ever do anything around Asheville? I'm leaving tomorrow after visiting since Wednesday, but I'll be back on June 20th & probably more in the future.

As of right now no. But the weekend of the 20th of June is when I was considering having another tournament. Not enough people around Asheville for a tournament.
(May. 27, 2014  1:15 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 26, 2014  3:45 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Not sure if I've asked this before, but do you guys ever do anything around Asheville? I'm leaving tomorrow after visiting since Wednesday, but I'll be back on June 20th & probably more in the future.

As of right now no. But the weekend of the 20th of June is when I was considering having another tournament. Not enough people around Asheville for a tournament.

June 20th is the date of the VA tournament if you were to make it.
Bummer. If I knew people around there, I'd see if anyone was interested. Ah well, maybe someday :p
Kaboom I'm actually going to be passing through VA & MD for college visits a few days later, but even if there was a tournament on the dates I'd be visiting, I probably wouldn't have enough time to attend.
(May. 27, 2014  3:07 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Bummer. If I knew people around there, I'd see if anyone was interested. Ah well, maybe someday :p
Kaboom I'm actually going to be passing through VA & MD for college visits a few days later, but even if there was a tournament on the dates I'd be visiting, I probably wouldn't have enough time to attend.

If we can get around 10 people id be willing to host that weekend.
If any of you were considering coming up to MD for a beating sometime over the summer, you should really consider coming to the one on the eighth, there will be a special reward for all out of state bladers.
(May. 27, 2014  3:42 PM)Time Wrote: If any of you were considering coming up to MD for a beating sometime over the summer, you should really consider coming to the one on the eighth, there will be a special reward for all out of state bladers.

If there is bacon i would consider it. And if im off work that day.

Anyone wanna convoy up to Maryland?
It will definitely be worth it guys. We are planning on having 3 formats in one day.
(May. 27, 2014  8:53 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It will definitely be worth it guys. We are planning on having 3 formats in one day.

If im not working I could possibly make it. But I won't know until tomorrow.
(May. 27, 2014  3:42 PM)Time Wrote: If any of you were considering coming up to MD for a beating sometime over the summer, you should really consider coming to the one on the eighth, there will be a special reward for all out of state bladers.

Im considering it what month?
June, June 8th.
My thread is up! Consider coming down, because we want this to be big. Got plenty of time to think about it since it's on June 21st. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-BeyB...VA-6-21-14
Dude, VA is North of NC, so they have to come
up...
(May. 29, 2014  2:35 PM)Time Wrote: Dude, VA is North of NC, so they have to come
up...
Just asking around if they have time. It's in the Summer so the parents might be like "why not?".
Your post makes no sense in response to mine... You said down, I corrected you to up, you say something about it being summer
Nobody cares, lol. I joked about people talking like that in the past, but it's not really a big deal.