HMS & PLASTIC REMEMBRANCE DAY 2012 BEYLOTTO WINNERS~!!

What was the Averazer face awarded for?
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:15 AM)Time Wrote: What was the Averazer face awarded for?

You should go read the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day 2012 announcement again.
oh great I've always wanted an HMS bey. Thanks a lot and congratulations to everyone .ill take a purple booster please
Interesting. I don't believe I ever won something from an event before.
I'll take a face booster red!

I enjoyed the experience of playing with Plastics and HMS, and hopefully Toronto will see some Zero-G play as well!
I ill take face booster blue [Image: faceboosterblue.png] .. congrats to all the winners, and especially to N0body...!!! do bring it at the next tourney to show us. i hope to join the next HMS & PLASTIC REMEMBRANCE DAY.
congratz to N0body and all the rest of the winners! glad to see that many indian players won! but sadly i didnt win Unhappy well anywayz theres always nest time! xD
Congrats to all the winners !!
I won Chocked_2
*re-reads OP*
Yay!! I won!! Eee

This Remembrance Day was a lot of fun. Once again, I thank everyone esp. the participants of the Mumbai event (and of course the host nik1392) for making the event possible. Thank you Committee and Blader DJ for the inspirational words.

I hope to be a part of the event next year as well.

For the Facebooster, Facebooster Blue, I choose you. *Hopes for an Aries or Libra face to pop out*.
wow wow wow!!!
I won a facebooster!!! Eee
Facebooster Red please...Wink

And many congratz to N0body...yo bro enjoy with those awsome beyz!!!Cool

Also congratz to other winners...enjoy ur beys and faceboosters!!SmileSmile
Congratulations to everybody! Now we can only wait for.the photography announcement ! Grin

YAAAAAY!! I GET A FACE BOOSTER FOR MY FIRST TOURNAMENT!!!!!

PS I guess that means I'm a powerful newcomer. I want a green face booster
Congrats guys. Still wondering when I am still going to get my credits for this tournament. It has been like a month since I still not gotten my credits.
sweet i won something i'll take my face in green
congrats u guys
wohh..i won!!
And 4 indians on list too!!Smile
Congrats N0body u r damn lucky!!Wink

And i want oragne facebooster Smile
wohh..i won!!
And 4 indians on list too!!Smile
Congrats N0body u r damn lucky!!Wink

And i want oragne facebooster Smile
Congratulations to all the winners! Grin
I'll take face booster blue
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:26 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: oh great I've always wanted an HMS bey. Thanks a lot and congratulations to everyone .ill take a purple booster please

congrats Sniper
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:21 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: Congrats guys. Still wondering when I am still going to get my credits for this tournament. It has been like a month since I still not gotten my credits.

You somehow must not have seen Blader DJ's post!:

(Aug. 21, 2012  1:15 AM)Blader DJ Wrote: ALONG WITH CREDIT AND PLACEMENT FACES, THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN OUT THIS WEEK! SmileSmile
Ah, too bad I didn't win, but hey, Axel Phantom, NC rep is up there! Yeah!!!
congrats everyone i would like a face booster red
hahah..congrats for the winners...
as a plastics lover,i really glad and proud for the success of the remembrance day...
enjoy your prizes guys.. Wink

i was unable to organize any event both for bey day and remembrance day.. Unhappy
somehow sorrowness strike me..hahah..but still..there are some happiness since my plastics are not up for russian roulette..hahah

congrats again to both winners and WBO for making this event colourful..
Me Near? Or the other guy Tired. if It's me can I have face booster Blue?
Um, considering you have not gotten any Face Booster Advances, it was the other guy. Sorry.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

Even I, like th!nk, am especially jealous of Blue and N0body! XD

@N0body- Its nice to see you win this, haha! Get it at the next tourney to show it to us! I wonder if you'll use them? Wink
Also, I see you have 53 Credits already! Any plans to get something from the Blader Rewards too? Tongue_out_wink

Its awesome to see 4 Indian Bladers up there! Joyful_3
Oh my gold! AWESOME!
Please, I would receive the Yellow Face Booster Smile

I'll shoot a PM to Kei when I'll get back in Naples to receive my prizes!
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!

Congratulations to everyone Grin

And tomorrow Galaxy vs GB, haha!