HMS & PLASTIC REMEMBRANCE DAY 2012 BEYLOTTO WINNERS~!!

aww cool i won can i get a face booster red plz
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:45 AM)joseph317 Wrote: Wow congratulations to all the people who participated in the tournaments and for those who won.
Ummmm..... How 'bout especially your dad Pinching_eyes_2 ! WOO HOO! Green me please :-)
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

Even I, like th!nk, am especially jealous of Blue and N0body! XD

@N0body- Its nice to see you win this, haha! Get it at the next tourney to show it to us! I wonder if you'll use them? Wink
Also, I see you have 53 Credits already! Any plans to get something from the Blader Rewards too? Tongue_out_wink

Its awesome to see 4 Indian Bladers up there! Joyful_3
I am jealous of myself as well Tongue_out_wink But since N0body is placed 2nd, that place is yet to be occupied XD XD.

With those 53 Credits.. I'll wait till the Blader Rewards get a re-stock or I'll hope that they get Plastics or HMS for the rewards. That is when I'll spend these credits which I have accumulated. Because the only collectible MFBs I wanted (Infinity Libra and Mercury Anubis) are out of stock.

I hope I'll get the prize by the next event(and also that I get to attend the event).

I am yet to PM Aru. PM time XD.

Does the list start from bottom or top?
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:00 PM)Chrisblader2001 Wrote: Does the list start from bottom or top?

The positions are clearly written ... Between sixth and thirtieth, it does not matter what the order is.

I want a green face booster plz

Thanks Kai v. Why don't you show your face at beyfray3?
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:06 PM)Chrisblader2001 Wrote: Thanks Kai v. Why don't you show your face at beyfray3?

I do not live in Toronto and I work ?
i wish i could win
Thanks for the awesome event!!!! Grin i hope to have another one.And congrats to the top winners they have won amazing beys!!!!. And i want to gratz all the people to the whole world that participated to the event.I'd like a orange face booster Grin.

Beyblade unites the world
Thank you for doing a Lotto.

Since I was lucky enough to win, I will take Green!

Thanks Arupaeo for hosting the best HMS & Plastic tournament around.
Congrats to all the winners
Congrats to all the winners!
i would have the -Face Booster GREEN please and thank you Smile
next year im going to win
i want face booster green plz
Mmmmmh, Face booster Green Smile
congrats to the winners
Wow this is pretty awesome guys. Thanks to the committee for organizing, did not expect a lotto.
Thank you!
Purple for me1
It's awesome! While you were all bidding on an HMS auction that seems too good to be true, a Face Booster popped up, as a consolation prize because jyunseiya outbidded you at the last minute!

(Aug. 21, 2012  12:29 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: cool i won! id like a red face booster Grin

Quetzalcoatl! [Image: quetzalcoatlface.png] Awesome, it's rare!

(Aug. 21, 2012  1:19 AM)Tech Wrote: This isn't funny, guys. STOP LYING!

OMG R U SERIOUS? YAY!!!

I'll take Face Booster BLUE, please. Grin

I would like to thank the Committee and everyone for this event. How great was it that I placed first in a system I had never played with (HMS) and won something in the BeyLotto!

As soon as Arupaeo processes Plastics and HMS for MD, I'll be ecstatic.

Not that I'm not, because this is really unreal. Thank you so much, Committee. Smile

P.S. I am Tech rofl

Wolf! [Image: wolfface.png]

(Aug. 21, 2012  3:26 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: oh great I've always wanted an HMS bey. Thanks a lot and congratulations to everyone .ill take a purple booster please

Byxis! [Image: ByxisFace.png]

(Aug. 21, 2012  6:48 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Interesting. I don't believe I ever won something from an event before.
I'll take a face booster red!

I enjoyed the experience of playing with Plastics and HMS, and hopefully Toronto will see some Zero-G play as well!

Pegasis! Congrats, it's uncommon! [Image: pegasisface.png]

(Aug. 21, 2012  9:45 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I ill take face booster blue [Image: faceboosterblue.png] .. congrats to all the winners, and especially to N0body...!!! do bring it at the next tourney to show us. i hope to join the next HMS & PLASTIC REMEMBRANCE DAY.

Leone! Hey, it's uncommon! [Image: leoneface.png]

(Aug. 21, 2012  12:36 PM)N0body Wrote: I won Chocked_2
*re-reads OP*
Yay!! I won!! Eee

This Remembrance Day was a lot of fun. Once again, I thank everyone esp. the participants of the Mumbai event (and of course the host nik1392) for making the event possible. Thank you Committee and Blader DJ for the inspirational words.

I hope to be a part of the event next year as well.

For the Facebooster, Facebooster Blue, I choose you. *Hopes for an Aries or Libra face to pop out*.

Wolf! [Image: wolfface.png]

(Aug. 21, 2012  1:41 PM)nik1392 Wrote: wow wow wow!!!
I won a facebooster!!! Eee
Facebooster Red please...Wink

And many congratz to N0body...yo bro enjoy with those awsome beyz!!!Cool

Also congratz to other winners...enjoy ur beys and faceboosters!!SmileSmile

Sagittario! [Image: sagittarioface.png]

(Aug. 21, 2012  3:01 PM)Chrisblader2001 Wrote: YAAAAAY!! I GET A FACE BOOSTER FOR MY FIRST TOURNAMENT!!!!!

PS I guess that means I'm a powerful newcomer. I want a green face booster

Aquario! [Image: aquarioface.png]

(Aug. 21, 2012  3:27 PM)zackorang1 Wrote: sweet i won something i'll take my face in green

Gemios! [Image: gemiosface.png]

(Aug. 21, 2012  4:45 PM)Samith Blader Wrote: wohh..i won!!
And 4 indians on list too!!Smile
Congrats N0body u r damn lucky!!Wink

And i want oragne facebooster Smile

Capricorne! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Aug. 21, 2012  10:57 PM)JesseObre Wrote: congrats everyone i would like a face booster red

Sagittario! [Image: sagittarioface.png]

(Aug. 22, 2012  1:53 PM)Néar Wrote: Me Near? Or the other guy Tired. if It's me can I have face booster Blue?

Libra! [Image: libraface.png]

(Aug. 22, 2012  2:51 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Oh my gold! AWESOME!
Please, I would receive the Yellow Face Booster Smile

I'll shoot a PM to Kei when I'll get back in Naples to receive my prizes!
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!

Congratulations to everyone Grin

And tomorrow Galaxy vs GB, haha!

Kerbecs! Congratulations, it's rare! [Image: KerbecsFace.png]

(Aug. 22, 2012  2:51 PM)geetster99 Wrote: aww cool i won can i get a face booster red plz

Pegasis! Cool, it's uncommon! [Image: pegasisface.png]

(Aug. 22, 2012  4:17 PM)InTrance317 Wrote: Ummmm..... How 'bout especially your dad >.< ! WOO HOO! Green me please :-)

(Aug. 24, 2012  6:12 PM)Devilas Wrote: Thanks for the awesome event!!!! Grin i hope to have another one.And congrats to the top winners they have won amazing beys!!!!. And i want to gratz all the people to the whole world that participated to the event.I'd like a orange face booster Grin.

Beyblade unites the world

Escolpio! [Image: escolpioface.png]

(Aug. 24, 2012  8:01 PM)Sovereign Wrote: Thank you for doing a Lotto.

Since I was lucky enough to win, I will take Green!

Thanks Arupaeo for hosting the best HMS & Plastic tournament around.

(Aug. 25, 2012  3:15 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: i would have the -Face Booster GREEN please and thank you Smile

Gemios! [Image: gemiosface.png]

(Aug. 27, 2012  4:59 AM)bladerx27 Wrote: i want face booster green plz

(Aug. 27, 2012  8:20 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: Mmmmmh, Face booster Green Smile

Pisces! Wow, it's rare! [Image: piscesface.png]

(Aug. 29, 2012  3:38 AM)Blue Wrote: Wow this is pretty awesome guys. Thanks to the committee for organizing, did not expect a lotto.
Thank you!
Purple for me1

Gill! [Image: GillFace.png]