Beyblade Collection

My collection is bigger than before Gasp
Thumbs up if you like it... Ah, This isn't FB, damn xD!
Awesome Bit Chip xD
Plus tons of shooters and grips of each series Eee
.. And this isn't the end, tons of Beys are coming Eee
@ Galaxy: Sweet collection!
Hey Galaxy can I live in your house so I can steal I mean look at your collection in person?
(May. 28, 2012  10:31 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Hey Galaxy can I live in your house so I can steal I mean look at your collection in person?

Haha, sure! You're welcome! Grin
(faints) Is that a NIB WHITE DRAGOON MSUV (FAINTS) and that Bearing Gyros....... uhh I hate u lol JK.
FINALLY GAL!!! You made me wait age's (Litterally. Tired ) to see this update hah!! XD

Anyway's, Awesome stuff bro! Smile

And hey, Don't forget that little bet we made, Alright! ;D I'm still collecting because of that one bet! :]
Wow... that's... I don't think that "awesome" is a good expression for that...
Maybe we have to create a new word, what about "galaxytastically"? Too long, right?
Man...

I don't know what to say, this is the greatest collection I've ever seen, so many awesome Beys and other stuff. Simply great Smile

Greez Smile
(May. 29, 2012  1:26 AM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: (faints) Is that a NIB WHITE DRAGOON MSUV (FAINTS) and that Bearing Gyros....... uhh I hate u lol JK.

Don't hate me Crying
Yeah, that's a NIB White MSUV! Smile

(May. 29, 2012  2:11 AM)Evolution Wrote: FINALLY GAL!!! You made me wait age's (Litterally. Tired ) to see this update hah!! XD

Anyway's, Awesome stuff bro! Smile

And hey, Don't forget that little bet we made, Alright! ;D I'm still collecting because of that one bet! :]
Haha!
In fact, I was thinking to update late! I wasn't sure to update now my collection, then my collectionist's heart won on me xD

(May. 29, 2012  2:23 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Wow... that's... I don't think that "awesome" is a good expression for that...
Maybe we have to create a new word, what about "galaxytastically"? Too long, right?
Man...

I don't know what to say, this is the greatest collection I've ever seen, so many awesome Beys and other stuff. Simply great Smile

Greez Smile
Thank you very much! Smile
I feel good when people appreciate my effeorts Smile
That is one 'Galtastical' collection!

I will hunt you down and rob you.

Err, I meant play with you.
Galaxy...
I uh..
*faints*
Anyways MFB Collection Update (About damn time!)
This isn't even including HMS/Plastic LOL

So a list of what I have -
Think that's it! Grin
My current collection (Forgive me for not having a digital camera or a Photobucket account)

Attack-Types
Quetzalcoatl 90WF prototype version (my dad won it off roux on eBay)
Storm Pegasus 105RF x2 (one of them's got a missing 105 Spin Track)
Poison Pegasus ED145JB
Legend Cyber Pegasus 105F
MF Bakushin Susanow 90WF (Metal Masters NDS)
Legend Fury Capricorn 100HF (Poison Fury Showdown version)
Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF x3
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver. 125SF
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85XF
Ray Striker D125CS
Ray Gil 100RSF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
A-25 Dragoon F (Taiwanese version)

Defense-types
Legend Torch Aries 125D
Legend Counter Leone 145D
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Rock Aries ED145B

Stamina-types
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Legend Inferno Sagittario 145S
Legend Thunder Libra DF145BS
Legend Night Virgo DF145BS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Earth Virgo GB145BS x2 (one of them's from the Spiral Blitz pack)
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS

Balance-types
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF x2
Legend Midnight Bull 125SF
Rock Aquario 125SF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Nightmare Rex SW145SD (Hasbro B-132)
A-54 Dranzer V (Japanese version)

Equipment
BeyTarget Grip
BB-15C Launcher Grip
Pegasus Glove
YOU got a Prototype Quetzalcoatl! No way! Dude you got to get a camera and take a picture of it This could be a historic moment in Beyblading history!
(May. 29, 2012  9:19 PM)Clonetos Wrote: YOU got a Prototype Quetzalcoatl! No way! Dude you got to get a camera and take a picture of it This could be a historic moment in Beyblading history!

...roux is/was selling them... and has pictures of them in her selling thread... they're given out basically for free at several Hong Kong events.
I assume he was thinking of this: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...AKARA-TOMY

But yeah, Clonetos, it's basically just an unpainted quetz. Not sure if Proto or Prototype is actually the correct name.
TAKARA-TOMY considers that an unpainted, so all silver, version of a Wheel is a "prototype" version.
(May. 30, 2012  1:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: I assume he was thinking of this: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...AKARA-TOMY

But yeah, Clonetos, it's basically just an unpainted quetz. Not sure if Proto or Prototype is actually the correct name.

Chief 2002 - Sigh ... I feel like an idiot I was hoping it would be something new and amazing to see -3- an unpainted quetz a prototype does not make...in my eyes but still a quetz is a quetz
@ Clonetos: Don't feel too bad. At least I have a rare Beyblade. Also, I've noticed that the Wide Flat tip on mine has a tiny bit more surface area on the Hasbro Bakushin Susanow.
My HWS Collection! All the pictures are of the same collection, just from different angles.
More pics to come.
Yeah, you need a Rose Gold face now LOL
PM Hazel (he's the face meister right?) and link him to this, and you should be awarded a Rose Gold face. Congrats!
I have already awarded it.

Very nice collection.
Shame I already got the face; but I'll just post it here anyway..

Plastics + HMS

MFB

Notes:
  • I have 3 bags full of MFB, Plastics, HMS Accessories - Grips +
  • I have like 4 Stadiums. (MFB Attack, Hasbro Blaze, Zero G Attack, HMS Tornado Balance)
  • Have a few tiny bags of EG Winders, Bit chips, etc.
  • Would have more MFB, but sold most of it.
That plastic collection is very pwetty :3 Me is likey the Gigars. I like almost all red colored Beyblades actually, aha.

BTW, what are those screwdrivers in the tackle box for?
(Jun. 01, 2012  2:56 PM)Fantomu Wrote: BTW, what are those screwdrivers in the tackle box for?

For opening up Variares, Jade, and yeah. Opening up launchers etc.

The Variares, and Jade are mainly to clean, so the balls won't get wet, or the inside of Variares.
Pretty nice collection you got there, Cannon! Smile

What was your goal, To get 10 of every MFB or what? Lol!! Chocked_2