Beyblade Collection

(Jun. 19, 2012  3:15 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
So, I finally got around to taking a picture of my collection, and I think I've got enough for a rose face:

There's 102 in that picture, and that's only all the ones I can currently find. I know I have a lot more plastics somewhere in this house. Fun fact: That image is exactly 1337 kilobytes large

That was directed to me? Unhappy

Nevertheless, nice collection.
Look Down Below Lol Smile BTW Look At My Thread
http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg51..._05121.jpg
can i get a rose booster? not to be demanding or anything.. Lips_sealed
Well, I took a picture of my collection to show you guys. It's nothing much compared to some of the other collections on here, but it's pretty decent. (There's 36 Beyblades, if you don't feel like counting.)

(Jun. 20, 2012  11:47 PM)AquilaOrion Wrote: Look Down Below Lol Smile BTW Look At My Thread
http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg51..._05121.jpg
can i get a rose booster? not to be demanding or anything.. Lips_sealed
You don't have nearly enough Beyblades for that. You must have at least 50.

Oh Didn't Know That. Ok Well I Will Wait Then.
nice collections
I am getting crazy,
I have started collecting some Plastic beyblade instead of selling them
which I guess I could get good money with some of them

my Plastic Collection

MFB 4D & Zero G Collection
some are missing, still havent received my Archer Griff & Pirates Kraken

and yes this is not a really big collection
It's enough for a Rose Gold face!

Amazing plastic collection, Oki! I'm jealous and I don't even play plastics. Blue Death Gargoyle, red Dragoon V2, red Dranzer V2, Black Dranzer, wow!

Don't worry, you're not going crazy, it was bound to happen sooner or later haha.
I is jealous of your Plastic collection. Envy that Rock Bison(?) , or at least that's what I think it's called. Gigars ! <3 Those Dranzer's and you Death Gargoyle are epic too!
those red recolors..especially red dranzer v2...they are very charming indeed...i need the red dranzer v2 someday later..haha
Nice collection, Oki! Smile Damn, Now where gonna have to battle a middleman for YJA auction's? XD

------------------------------------

Well I decided to do a collection update today since I had time, I was actually gonna wait till I get all my other rare blade's in the mail, But I decided I'll just post those in the "Recent Beyblade Purchase's" topic later.

But yes here's some picture's:

Picture's are a bit blurry, Sorry about that. Also, As I said, I'll post more picture's once my other blade's arrive.

So what do y'all think of my current blade's? Grin
Appolon G and Blizzard Orthrus?
Where do you live?
Nice little collection ya got thar....
be a shame if something were to happen to it.........
*Swipe*
(Jun. 25, 2012  6:40 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Nice little collection ya got thar....
be a shame if something were to happen to it.........
*Swipe*

Swiper no swiping!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-bnznsc6ZdvxehICiD-G...BOMkuaoaeQ]

Nice collection, Oki.
@th!nk - Aha, You know, I live in a secret place. XD

Kaizer - Swiper no Swiping, Swiper no Swiping, Swiper no Swiping!!! (It is suppose to be said 3 time's right, Or what...?) BTW, Good to see you post again, Kaizer! Smile
I'm assuming that's not the "A secret place salon and day spa" in Ventura, CA that showed up when I searched "a secret place" on google maps, is it?

I also just noticed you actually have the other beyblade in my "top three blades I want" list, black burning kerberous, as well as Orca Diver which ranks fairly high. Not to mention the Black Dragoon GT and Poseidon, both of which are on my "stuff I want but won't be able to justify buying unless I win the lottery" list.

Also - a dark green metal driger! That's a hasbro release right? What spin gear does it have? (Send me a pic if you're unsure of the name, I'd appreciate it loads).
Lol no, It's Definalty not that place. XD

I got 2 Black Dragoon GT's, Want one? Smile

Ah yes, It's the Dark Green Version, From Hasbro. That is the only blade that has managed to stay with me for the Year's that I wasn't blading. I've had it for over 7 Year's .... I'll send you some picture's of it soon.
Heres mine.

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz322...000030.jpg

In the Vortex stadium are just tools, box of light launchers, Clear attack stadium has all spare parts, clear rings, metal wheels, tracks, tips.

I believe there are 64 built Beys in the picture though including all 8 of the Zero-G booster Thief Phoenic,
(Which are all right behind the launchers with there coloured side facing upwards)

3 LR BeyLaunchers, 1 Drago Beylauncher attached to white Segment, Segment launcher with every accessory i believe but BeyPointer with Ice Blue Burn Phoenix 90WF's R BeyLauncher and so on.
There is no paper with your name on it, so you cannot get a Rose Gold Face for that.

I'd also prefer it if there were closeups of the actual Beyblades, so they could actually be identified as legal.
(Jun. 26, 2012  7:44 PM)Hazel Wrote: There is no paper with your name on it, so you cannot get a Rose Gold Face for that.

I'd also prefer it if there were closeups of the actual Beyblades, so they could actually be identified as legal.

Sure no worrys let me just get the Beys out again thats the only part that counts right?
Yes, only the Beyblades count, and do not forget to include your username on a piece of paper.
Re-done pictures for you.

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz322...000032.jpg
("1ST" Photo naming LEFT to RIGHT starting with TOP row)

ROW 1
1. Poison Pegasus
2. Storm Capricorne
3. Nightmare Rex (DS Version)
4. Poison Serpant
5. Ray Serpant
6. Pisces
7. Flame Libra

ROW 2
8. Dark Wolf
9. Inferno Saggarito
10. Nightmare Rex (RED strongest blader set?)
11. Cyclone Hereculo
12. L Drago RED
13. L Drago BLUE
14. Thunder Libra

ROW 3
15. Ray Striker
16. Gravity Destroyer ATTACK (HASBRO)
17. Thermal Pscies
18. Fury Capricorne
19. Dark Bull
20. Storm Eagle
21. Midnight Bull

ROW 4
22. Hyper Aquerio
23. Inferno Byxis
24. Storm Pegasus
25. Omega Dragonis
26. Galaxy Pegasus
27. Thermal Lacerta
28. Earth Eagle

ROW 5
29. ORANGE Gravity Destroyer (HASBRO)
30. Divine Chimera
31. Rock Escorpio
32. Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze (HASBRO)
33. Dark Cancer
34. Bakashin Susanow
35. Night Virgo

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz322...000035.jpg
("2ND" Photo from LEFT to RIGHT)

**LEFT SIDE OF MARKER PEN**

ROW 1
36. Diablo Nemesis
37. Rock Aries
38. Hell Kerbecs

ROW 2
39. Rock Ziurafa
40. Counter Leone
41. Rock Orso

ROW 3
42. Flame Byxis
43. Earth Virgo
44. Cyber Pegasus

ROW 4
45. Vulcan Horsuses
46. Death Quetzalcoatl
47. Gravity Peresus

ROW 5
48. Sol Blaze (Gold sun with polished wheel.)
49. Fang Leone
50. Twisted Tempo (HASBRO)

**RIGHT SIDE OF MARKER PEN**

ROW 1
51. Zero - G Shinobi Ifraid 230WD
52. Zero - G Samurai Saramanda E230ES
53. Zero - G Pirates Saramanda T125WB

ROW 2
54. Zero - G Samurai Orojya 145WD
55. Zero - G Shinobi Orojya 145ES
56. Zero - G Pirates Ifraid T125GCF

ROW 3
57. Zero - G Thief Saramanda 230WB
58. Zero - G Thief Phoenic E230GCF
59. Midnight Pisces (CUSTOM PAINTED)

ROW 4
60. Sol Blaze (ORANGE Movie Version)
61. Meteo L Drago (CUSTOM PAINTED)
62. Storm Pegasus (CUSTOM PAINTED)

ROW 5
63. Burn Phoenix 90WF (Blizzard, Ice Blue)
64. Ray Gasher (CUSTOM PAINTED to match ENZO GARCIA's bey)
65. Ray Gasher (CUSTOM PAINTED to match SELEN GARCIA's bey)

UNDER MARKER PEN
66. Galaxy Pegasus (CUSTOM PAINTED to match special green/black Pegasus face bolt but has'nt arrived yet)

Evolution: crazy stuff bro!
You were serious about our bet, haha!
I really need that Gekiryu-Oh, Black Dragoon GT and one of your Apollon.

Why your Poseidon is darker than mine? Is it a recolour or the Hasbro Ver.? I've never seen that kind of colour for a Poseidon, lol!
Hell yes I was serious about the bet! Lol! XD

Ah yes, It's the Hasbro version, Ocean Wrath G. :]

I'm still holding that Black Dragoon GT for you bro, So don't worry bout that! Wink
The only solace I can come up with after looking at your amazing collection is that at least you don't seem to have a black Galeon 2 or Blizzard Orthrous(takara).
Lol I suppose I'll take that as a complement, So thanks ... XD

On the bright side, I'll be getting an Orange Galeon 2 from galaxy. Tongue_out