Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Dec. 10, 2015  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You know you have been on this site for way too long when this is at least the second time this string of puns is being used, by a whole bunch of different Members ...

The flour blooms once again
This whole pun thing is giving me a breadache, or should it be breadcake!

I tried...
@[Kai-V] At yeast we all have a sense of humor.

I found a band recently that I really like. I'm having a lot of fun this one because the members are all my age (university students) and we've been going back and forth on Twitter. To sum up the conversations, I was saying that I want to see them live after I land in Japan and their reaction was basically Oh, a foreign fan! We can't wait to meet you as well!" Indie Japanese bands are fun, lol.
we are having our first team format event on December 20th!!! [it has to yet to be approve] hosted by ashton pinto [i call him hostbro]
Both new songs from PSY are good (in my opinion)
NAPAL BAJI and Daddy

(Dec. 10, 2015  12:23 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: YouTube Rewind 2015 was disappointing. Maybe the other ones were just too good lol.

Totally! Where do the skeletons come from???

Edit:sorry for double post
Never has talking about the meaning of life been so cool, thanks Momohimi. You make talkn about life cool an what not because why not. Lifes pretty coo.

(Dec. 11, 2015  1:24 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote: Both new songs from PSY are good (in my opinion)
NAPAL BAJI and Daddy

(Dec. 10, 2015  12:23 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: YouTube Rewind 2015 was disappointing. Maybe the other ones were just too good lol.

Totally! Where do the skeletons come from???

Edit:sorry for double post

did you say.... Skeletons?
They shut my school down among many others in LA. Apparently for terrorist threats? I'll update when I get new stuff. Sorry if this is a bad topic but if these threats are real my life can be in danger.
The first semester of my Junior year is FINALLY over. I've been waiting for this day for what feels like forever. My grades aren't completely finalized just yet, but at the moment all of my grades are above 90% (104% in Frenxh lol) with the exception of Calculus at 87% and Chemistry at 81%.

Not awful academically, but definitely the most stressful semester of school I have ever had.
First day of exams are over and I got an A in Pre-Calc! I had an 88 first quarter and second quarter and my final semester grade is... a 91! So hyped. I also had an English one which was relatively easy Tongue_out.

Just have Chem and AP World as my hard ones than a nice 2 1/2 week Winter Break Smile. Until then, this has been Rager's Exam Week.
Nice work guys... Good grades overall while I'm sitting here trying to piece together my GPA which has practically fallen by nearly 2 points since Sophomore year. "How do I academic?" No idea at this point xD
(Dec. 15, 2015  5:13 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: They shut my school down among many others in LA. Apparently for terrorist threats? I'll update when I get new stuff. Sorry if this is a bad topic but if these threats are real my life can be in danger.

A walmart in my city once shut down because of a terror threat...

The damned terrorists want to stop Everyday Low Prices!
(Dec. 16, 2015  2:25 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Nice work guys... Good grades overall while I'm sitting here trying to piece together my GPA which has practically fallen by nearly 2 points since Sophomore year. "How do I academic?" No idea at this point xD
Well hopefully it works out and your GPA goes rocketing up.

I took my Chem test and thought I did alright. Tomorrow's my hardest day with AP World and Spanish. Spanish comes easy, but AP World is a different story. Wish me luck!
I have a Multivariable Calculus exam coming up this evening...

This is the one exam I am genuinely worried about, haha. I'm probably going to be frantically studying for most of today Tongue_out
(Dec. 15, 2015  5:13 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: They shut my school down among many others in LA. Apparently for terrorist threats? I'll update when I get new stuff. Sorry if this is a bad topic but if these threats are real my life can be in danger.

I kind of forgot it was yesterday. I think it was a supposed bomb threat at least that's what one of my co-workers told me it was about it.
I need a laptop, lol.
Maybe an MSI Dominator Pro.
I hear the research of meta madness is a popular subjects.

Lookin up my info must be pretty intense these days.
Finished with All As besides in Chem because she hasn't graded my test yet. My AP World test was hard but I got an 88 and ended the Semester with a 91. So relieved. I can almost come back to the WBO now!
I am no longer ill-prepared, though I'm ready for it if it begins.

(Dec. 17, 2015  10:44 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Finished with All As besides in Chem because she hasn't graded my test yet. My AP World test was hard but I got an 88 and ended the Semester with a 91. So relieved. I can almost come back to the WBO now!

We've been waiting for you!
I am so happy to say that Christmas break has started.

Time for candy canes, egg nog, mistletoe and christmas specials.
Yeah,who could forget those christmas songs on repeat all month long
Wow, this year has been good to me. On multiple aspects. I'm feeling good about it.
(Dec. 19, 2015  4:20 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Wow, this year has been good to me. On multiple aspects. I'm feeling good about it.

Cool, you took matters into your hands or things just happened to you ?
(Dec. 19, 2015  5:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  4:20 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Wow, this year has been good to me. On multiple aspects. I'm feeling good about it.

Cool, you took matters into your hands or things just happened to you ?

Everything just seemed to fall into place, I guess.

That and the previous years had been really stressful and not so good, but hey, it could've been worse.
So I remembered this video:

God, I used to see it all the time as a kid on my Pokemon VHS tapes. That song just makes me light up with nostalgia..
am i the only one here that likes school? i like academics even though it takes up half of my time everyday.