Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Dec. 19, 2015  9:23 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: am i the only one here that likes school? i like academics even though it takes up half of my time everyday.

lol where'd you come from
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  9:23 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: am i the only one here that likes school? i like academics even though it takes up half of my time everyday.

Haha yeah , ikr , i'm a rare dude. I really like Science and History
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:50 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Haha yeah , ikr , i'm a rare dude. I really like Science and History

also like the mlg life too eh

Social Studies/History is what I look forward too. Then Ivremember I have Biology.
(Dec. 14, 2015  1:07 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Never has talking about the meaning of life been so cool, thanks Momohimi. You make talkn about life cool an what not because why not. Lifes pretty coo.

(Dec. 11, 2015  1:24 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote: Both new songs from PSY are good (in my opinion)
NAPAL BAJI and Daddy

(Dec. 10, 2015  12:23 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: YouTube Rewind 2015 was disappointing. Maybe the other ones were just too good lol.

Totally! Where do the skeletons come from???

Edit:sorry for double post

did you say.... Skeletons?

well maybe that is it but the vid does not come from 2015
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:15 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

Social Studies/History is what I look forward too. Then Ivremember I have Biology.
Biology is quite fun too for me. I like Chemistry the most.
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:20 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  1:07 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Never has talking about the meaning of life been so cool, thanks Momohimi. You make talkn about life cool an what not because why not. Lifes pretty coo.

(Dec. 11, 2015  1:24 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote: Both new songs from PSY are good (in my opinion)
NAPAL BAJI and Daddy

Totally! Where do the skeletons come from???

Edit:sorry for double post

Ya got a point
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:40 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:20 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote:

Ya got a point

unless it got super popular this year ?
what are the views?
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:45 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:40 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:20 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote: well maybe that is it but the vid does not come from 2015

Ya got a point

what are the views?

7,514,842- currently
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:48 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:45 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  3:40 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Ya got a point

what are the views?

7,514,842- currently

Ya i think its because of the number of views (in the year) and not because of the year itsself
Currently going through hell trying to get Tenso to refund me for the package that has been stuck in customs for two months now. Hopefully it'll come through at some point, but right now I'd much rather just try and re-order what I got. The trick I found is to make sure the packages remain relatively small - all small packages have gotten through no problem, but my large one got stopped for two months. So I basically need to make sure I order the Beystadium separately. I hate customs.
Why would Tenso be responsible for that? Really bad situation though, sorry Unhappy
(Dec. 19, 2015  9:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why would Tenso be responsible for that? Really bad situation though, sorry Unhappy

Well, technically they're responsible for filing a report against customs, but they offered to refund, so now I'm going through that process, which involves going through a lot of hoops. Even then, I'm only going to get refunded on the shipping cost, as Amazon.jp fulfilled their end, so they aren't inclined to refund anything.
(Dec. 19, 2015  9:53 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Just gonna leave this here:
http://zenmarket.jp/

There are a lot of services Tenso provides that Zenmarket can't, FWIW; Zenmarket doesn't offer any kind of mail forwarding at all.
That's an awful word.
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:18 PM)Half Nail Wrote: Currently going through hell trying to get Tenso to refund me for the package that has been stuck in customs for two months now. Hopefully it'll come through at some point, but right now I'd much rather just try and re-order what I got. The trick I found is to make sure the packages remain relatively small - all small packages have gotten through no problem, but my large one got stopped for two months. So I basically need to make sure I order the Beystadium separately. I hate customs.

Definitely, size and overall value make a huge difference in whether customs give you any trouble with a package. I have never heard of anybody in the United States having such problems or delays with customs though. Have you tried calling there directly ? My mother tried it at one point years ago when one of my Dir en grey orders had been stuck for two weeks hah. It ended up working, as far as I know.
Depending on the value of the contents inside the package, it's possible that you owe fees to customs. Regardless, try calling before you buy your stuff again.
Eh, I may just blow the horn out on recent events here, since it's connected to the wbo. Might as well, though who knows, I'll think bout it.
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:26 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Eh, I may just blow the horn out on recent events here, since it's connected to the wbo. Might as well, though who knows, I'll think bout it.

What?
(Dec. 20, 2015  5:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:18 PM)Half Nail Wrote: Currently going through hell trying to get Tenso to refund me for the package that has been stuck in customs for two months now. Hopefully it'll come through at some point, but right now I'd much rather just try and re-order what I got. The trick I found is to make sure the packages remain relatively small - all small packages have gotten through no problem, but my large one got stopped for two months. So I basically need to make sure I order the Beystadium separately. I hate customs.

Definitely, size and overall value make a huge difference in whether customs give you any trouble with a package. I have never heard of anybody in the United States having such problems or delays with customs though. Have you tried calling there directly ? My mother tried it at one point years ago when one of my Dir en grey orders had been stuck for two weeks hah. It ended up working, as far as I know.

The only number I can find for the customs center leads to a residence in Los Angeles. I tried to get an LA post office to redirect me to the center, but they didn't transfer me, so I suppose I'll have to try again and hopefully get a different person who is willing to do it.

(Dec. 20, 2015  6:27 AM)Wizard Wrote: Depending on the value of the contents inside the package, it's possible that you owe fees to customs. Regardless, try calling before you buy your stuff again.

From my research, if I owed fees to customs they should have sent me a letter stating so. I haven't gotten anything yet. I know the value was roughly $70-$80, not sure if that's enough to put a red flag on my package.
Well you tried during the weekend; I would really not have even attempted to get anything fruitful until the weekdays hah.
(Dec. 21, 2015  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well you tried during the weekend; I would really not have even attempted to get anything fruitful until the weekdays hah.

I didn't even consider that, haha. I guess I'll try tomorrow and hopefully get it worked out.
I've had $100 packages go through fine, did you choose EMS? That goes in and out of customs really fast.