Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

TBH .. I thought the Brad in Bey Brad's name meant 'Brad Best along with AJ Topper' from the original Beyblade series Tongue_out
I swear, package tracking is more of a curse than a blessing...

Observe as my stuff goes everywhere BUT towards me Tongue_out

[Image: 3464106.jpg]

At least it's not an overseas shipment XD
I recently had a package that went to Vancouver, Puerto Rico, Florida, then to me in Connecticut.
(Dec. 04, 2015  10:06 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I recently had a package that went to Vancouver, Puerto Rico, Florida, then to me in Connecticut.

Yeah, this definitely isn't the most extreme example I've had either, though yours is far more impressive than anything I've experienced XD
(Dec. 04, 2015  6:16 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: TBH .. I thought the Brad in Bey Brad's name meant 'Brad Best along with AJ Topper' from the original Beyblade series Tongue_out

This is also true.
And now I know where Cake is located, thanks bruh.
I'm on the beymap, you could have started stalking me ages ago ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Dec. 05, 2015  3:36 AM)Festive Cake Wrote: I'm on the beymap, you could have started stalking me ages ago ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I never click in there, to be honest I barely remember it exists (Yeah I now it's at the top of site but I never really pay attention to it)
Cake [/i]= @[Festive Cake]?
Cake should've changed his username for Fruitcake instead, meh.
Next up: I turn into a satyr and become Pan Cake.
Lol
This song has completely taken over my soul~
disco is still king...

Neo knows to much about the real life me...That's a critical mistake I'll regret.
We shouldn't talk about Moota Moodnoose here..
YouTube Rewind 2015 was disappointing. Maybe the other ones were just too good lol.
The only thing I actually knew what it was was the one shark XD

everything else was just "who are these people"
(Dec. 10, 2015  12:28 AM)Festive Cake Wrote: The only thing I actually knew what it was was the one shark XD

everything else was just "who are these people"
Lol yeah unless you really keep up with the trends you won't know half of them. I knew Smosh, PVP, Fousey, Super Woman, PewDiePie (overhyped), and Tyler Oakley. That's like 1% of them, but I knew some Grin.
[Image: tumblr_nz4ayoGxiR1tbeheeo1_540.jpg]
bey bread

im sorry
(Dec. 10, 2015  2:04 AM)Neo Wrote: im sorry

You should be. That was pretty clever, dough.
It is really weird to think that I joined this site when I was 13 and I turned 17 on Monday. It's been sooooooooooooo long. For the most part, I got money as gifts, but my girlfriend got me my FOURTH Panic! At The Disco shirt so that was pretty freaking awesome. I'm just glad I can legally drive with anybody now and not limit myself to family.

Also happy this semester is almost over. It's also crazy to think that I will only have 3 total semesters remaining of my high school career...

(Dec. 10, 2015  3:13 AM)Wizard Wrote:

baa dumm tss
Got an 1820 on my SAT, a bit over 600 points better than my first attempt. This is amazing considering that I essentially winged it, I was expecting something a lot worse haha. With this and a 24 on my ACT I actually have a pretty good test score set to impress colleges with. Color me surprised!

Trust me, bread puns are the yeast of your problems.
(Dec. 10, 2015  12:23 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: YouTube Rewind 2015 was disappointing. Maybe the other ones were just too good lol.

I didn't expect to recognize much. but I actually understood, like, half of their references. Too bad they just missed PSY's latest MV, Daddy. xD

(Dec. 10, 2015  5:25 AM)Half Nail Wrote:

This kneads to end before it gets out of hand.
(Dec. 10, 2015  5:25 AM)Half Nail Wrote:

Ryeight.
You know you have been on this site for way too long when this is at least the second time this string of puns is being used, by a whole bunch of different Members ...