0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 27, 2017  10:49 AM)iconoclastic Wrote: All parts Hasbro:
Layers: Valtrek, Doomscisor, Roktavor
Disks: Central, Oval
Tips: Accel, Defence
For use in Hasbro Beyblade Burst Beystadium.

Am considering getting a heavy disk soon.

thanks in advance.
While you're getting that Heavy disk, Gravity is also good as well.

Possible Combos:
Valtryek Heavy Variable, Doomscizor Heavy/Gravity Revolve, Roktavor Heavy/Gravity Variable.

I'm sure you have Revolve as you have Roktavor?
(Feb. 27, 2017  1:26 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: While you're getting that Heavy disk, Gravity is also good as well.

Possible Combos:
Valtryek Heavy Variable, Doomscizor Heavy/Gravity Revolve, Roktavor Heavy/Gravity Variable.

Revolve comes with roktavor r2 not the original roktavor and doomscizor can Burst very easily
(Feb. 27, 2017  1:26 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: While you're getting that Heavy disk, Gravity is also good as well.

Possible Combos:

He said Valtryek and Roktavor, not Valtryek V2 and Roktavor R2. He also didn't list most of the parts you mentioned.

I would recommend Roktavor Heavy Defense since it's really the best you can do with your parts. It should do decent at Defense from what I've heard about it. You could also use Valtryek Heavy Defense as a stationary attack type, but I've found this combo to have a better chance of self bursting than bursting it's opponent. I would recommend get Valtryek V2 since it's good for attack, and putting a Heavy disk on it would make it probably the best Hasbro attack type. Valtryek Heavy Variable would also work wel too if you got it.
Gravity destroyer 85 DS
Fusion Hades
Sythe Kronos
Fang Leon
Galaxy Pegasus
Meteo El Drago

All parts from takara tomy
(Mar. 02, 2017  12:33 AM)SargentMeow Wrote: Gravity destroyer 85 DS
Fusion Hades
Sythe Kronos
Fang Leon
Galaxy Pegasus
Meteo El Drago

All parts from takara tomy

You only have Parts suited for MFB limited so I'll give you combos for that format
Attack gravitypersues/meteo l drago t125/ad145 r2f
Stamina meteo l drago t125/ad145 swd/w2d
Beyblades are all Takara Tomy

Gravity Destroyer
Fusion Hades
I want a good attack, defense, or stamina bey but no balance please.
I have Spriggan Spread Fusion
I have Xeno Xcaliubur
and i have Yddsgril ring gyro.
( I have the sword launcher)
"Build me a combo!"
hey, what can I add to my Cyber Pegasus to make it a better attack type? A metal face? A metal flat? Or both? and can you try combo battles to see how well it works?
Quote:I want a good attack, defense, or stamina bey but no balance please.
I have Spriggan Spread Fusion
I have Xeno Xcaliubur
and i have Yddsgril ring gyro.
( I have the sword launcher)
"Build me a combo!"

It would probably be best to use Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact for Attack and Yggdrasil Ring Gyro for Stamina based off of your available parts.

Quote:hey, what can I add to my Cyber Pegasus to make it a better attack type? A metal face? A metal flat? Or both? and can you try combo battles to see how well it works?

There are superior parts that outclass Cyber and Pegasus, but there are a few things you can do for Cyber Pegasus if you are wanting to keep Cyber Metal Wheel and Pegasus Clear Wheel. You could start by adding any Metal Face, preferably MF-H.  A different Spin Track would be a great improvement as well, I would recommend CH120 if you have it.  As for the Performance Tip, RF or RF2 would be the recommended choice in my opinion.
I have beast behemoth
lost longinus
Xeno xcaliber
Yddsgril ring gyro and
spriggan spread fusion
( I have sword and string launcher for left spin)
As for metal beyblades i have the eternal sharp performance tip and the eternal defense spin track an all of the fusion wheels.
(Mar. 03, 2017  1:32 AM)Anononomys._. Wrote: I have beast behemoth
lost longinus
Xeno xcaliber
Yddsgril ring gyro and
spriggan spread fusion
( I have sword and string launcher for left spin)
As for metal beyblades i have the eternal sharp performance tip and the eternal defense spin track an all of the fusion wheels.

Lost Longinus Heavy Gyro should fare well. It is similar to what Kai-V has used. I think she said the best technique to use was weak launching. Hold could work too. Kai-V, could you share your L2 wisdom? ;)

For stamina, Yggdrasil Spread Gyro would be your best option. There is nothing you can really do for Defense, but you could try Beast Behemoth Heavy Gyro.
I am not sure that Gyro would be able to produce the wide movements around the stadium that Hold can do. If you can get a tip that moves around at least slightly, launching weakly works wonders. For anything immobile though, I do not know if you will have a high win percentage, or whether launching weakly or strongly will make a difference at all. I find Lost Longinus to be bad at solely stealing spin.
What about this bey? I have a Black Knight Pegasus W145GCF, and I want to make it last longer as an attack type without making it a Synchrome. How do I do that? Also, I need someone to test what combos with the Pegasus warrior wheel can take out Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS.
build me a combo using the evil wheel and ill se what i can do
Sorry, don't have that part yet, Nor that many parts, my Mom sold most of my beys.
(Mar. 03, 2017  4:02 PM)ethen brown Wrote: build me a combo using the evil wheel and ill se what i can do

Evil is very bad though... There is just nothing good to do with it.
(Mar. 03, 2017  4:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Evil is very bad though... There is just nothing good to do with it.

Best quote of 2017
(Laughs) Yes it is indeed! Now, about the combo test I asked about earlier, I don't have the classic red and white Cyber Pegasus, Instead I got a silver Cyber/Astral fusion wheel and a opaque light blue Pegasus version one energy ring, and, I need the wins and losses of my Black Knight Pegasus W145GCF against Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS.
(Mar. 03, 2017  5:46 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Best quote of 2017

Just sigged it, if its OK with Kai-V for me to do so.
HellO, I would like a good spin stealing blade for beyblade burst.
(Mar. 04, 2017  8:53 AM)DuraDark Wrote: HellO, I would like a good spin stealing blade for beyblade burst.

Lost Longinus gravity hold
(Mar. 04, 2017  8:58 AM)mj9 Wrote: Lost Longinus gravity hold

Lost Longinus can't really spin steal well, especially with a very low stamina driver like Hold. Your best bet with spin stealing with Longinus is with Revolve as the LAD might out spin the opponent, there is also Dragoon which some people think may have better spin stealing properties
(Mar. 04, 2017  9:53 PM)Mage Wrote: Lost Longinus can't really spin steal well, especially with a very low stamina driver like Hold. Your best bet with spin stealing with Longinus is with Revolve as the LAD might out spin the opponent, there is also Dragoon which some people think may have better spin stealing properties

Hold is quite like F230CF so it can OS things well.

Another one which I made has good LAD is L2IV which is a Attack Zombie
(Mar. 04, 2017  9:53 PM)Mage Wrote: Lost Longinus can't really spin steal well, especially with a very low stamina driver like Hold. Your best bet with spin stealing with Longinus is with Revolve as the LAD might out spin the opponent, there is also Dragoon which some people think may have better spin stealing properties

To be fair, according to Kai-V and others, Hold is better for L2 than Revolve. It seems to do horribly on stationary drivers.