"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 05, 2017  8:04 PM)VoidTemplar Wrote: I checked the Beyblade Wiki for the WBO, doesn't have much on what I'm looking for. The beyblade I'm having trouble with is:
Valtryek Energy Layer (Epic Rivals set, Hasbro Version)
Valtryek Forge Disc (Epic Rivals set, Hasbro version)
Xeno Xcalibur Driver (Impact, Takara Tomy version)
If there are ANY defensive combos out there that can withstand a good beating, this is the time to reveal them.

That's a bit illegal for tournaments , as Hasbro parts aren't meant to customize with Takara. But on defense combos,

Wyvern Gravity Revolve
Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Revolve
Neptune Gravity Revolve
(You can also use Defense as a tip)
(Feb. 05, 2017  9:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That's a bit illegal for tournaments , as Hasbro parts aren't meant to customize with Takara. But on defense combos,

Wyvern Gravity Revolve
Neptune Gravity Revolve
Don't forget dark deathscyther gravity/heavy defense
(Feb. 05, 2017  9:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That's a bit illegal for tournaments , as Hasbro parts aren't meant to customize with Takara. But on defense combos,

Wyvern Gravity Revolve
Neptune Gravity Revolve

Hasbro Drivers is compatible with Takara Layers but Takara Drivers aren't compatible with Hasbro Layers.
(Feb. 06, 2017  1:31 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Hasbro Drivers is compatible with Takara Layers but Takara Drivers aren't compatible with Hasbro Layers.

Hasbro and Takara Layers and Drivers can't be mixed legally, in either combination. Takara Drivers are too tight of a fit on Hasbro Energy Layers and Hasbro Performance Tips are a very loose fit on Takara Layers.

Forge Disks and Disks are interchangeable with no issues, though, and are OK to use on either brand.
(Feb. 06, 2017  2:07 AM)Cake Wrote: Hasbro and Takara Layers and Drivers can't be mixed legally, in either combination. Takara Drivers are too tight of a fit on Hasbro Energy Layers and Hasbro Performance Tips are a very loose fit on Takara Layers.

Forge Disks and Disks are interchangeable with no issues, though, and are OK to use on either brand.

Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying.
(Feb. 05, 2017  10:52 PM)mj9 Wrote: Don't forget dark deathscyther gravity/heavy defense

Hah, forgot about that. Thanks. :)
I just got spryzen s2 what can I do with it?
(Feb. 07, 2017  5:13 AM)amidamaru Wrote: I just got spryzen s2 what can I do with it?

I replied to your pm
So I just got a 3 more blades today for my collection and I've got more coming int he next few days. I was wondering what combos me and my girlfriend could make.

These are the parts I will have once everything arrives:-

~ Layers:
* Valkyrie x2 (blue one has been used a lot and orange is new)
* Victory Valkyrie x2 (Red one and Purple one)
* Dark Deathscyther (black)
* Kaiser kerbeus
* Kerbeus
* Rising ragnaruk x2
* Ragnaruk
* Beast behemoth
* Unlock unicorn
* Xeno Xcalibur
* Obelisk Odin
* Holy Horusood
* Storm Spriggan
* Inferno Ifritz

~ Discs:
* Heavy
* Gravity
* Knuckle
* Spread
* Triple x2
* Magnum x2
* Force
* Down
* Upper
* Central
* Boost x2
* Wing x2

~ Drivers:
* Revolve x2
* Defense x2
* Unite x2
* Impact x2
* Extreme
* Accel
* Needle
* Hold
* Jaggy
* Survive
* Press
* Claw
* Liner

I've been using D2GR But I was thinking of using D2SR, but I read it was better on Defense and that Revolve would be better with my K2 and Gravity.
We was also wondering if Valkyrie wears down less if we use it with a less aggressive combo like with needle instead? And victory Valkyrie for a more aggressive combo
Dark Deathscyther Spread/Gravity/Heavy/Knuckle Defense/Revolve (i would recommend getting orbit) (D2SD works best out of all of these i believe)
Valkyrie/Victory Valkyrie/Obelisk Odin/Beast Behemoth? Triple/Magnum (for valkyries) Gravity/Heavy/Force/Knuckle (for all) Xtreme/Accel (depending on if you want some stamina or not)
Valkyrie Heavy/Gravity Revolve/Needle?/Hold?
@[KiddLamy]
I want to do some hasbro testing I got most of the Canadian release beyblades. I am using the Takara BB-33 black standard stadium.

So far this is what I got :
Valtryek V2 Knuckle/Heavy Zypher
Unicrest Gravity Defense

Here are the Hasbro parts I have

Energy Layers

Valtryek
Valtryek V2
Spryzen
Spryzen S2
Kerbeus
Kerbeus K2
Roktavor
Roktavor R2
Unicrest
Odax
Nepstrius
Horusood
Doomscizor
Wyvron

Forge Discs

Wing
Boost
Spread
Knuckle
Central
Limited
Heavy
Gravity
Ring
Armed
Oval

Performance Tips

Accel
Variable
Fusion
Unite
Defense
Press
Survive
Revolve
Blow
Zypher
Edge
Massive

Thanks a bunch!
I ali12345456I want to do some hasbro testing I got most of the Canadian release beyblades. I am using the Takara BB-33 black standard stadium.

Unicrest Gravity Defense

Energy Layers

Valtryek
Valtryek V2
Spryzen
Spryzen S2
Kerbeus
Kerbeus K2
Roktavor
Roktavor R2
Unicrest
Odax
Nepstrius
Horusood
Doomscizor
Wyvron

Forge Discs

Wing
Boost
Spread
Knuckle
Central
Limited
Heavy
Gravity
Ring
Armed
Oval

Performance Tips

Accel
Variable
Fusion
Unite
Defense
Press
Survive
Revolve
Blow
Zypher
Edge
Massive  

Thanks a bunch!

Ko Attack Valtryek/Valtryek V2 /Sprysen s2/Roktavor Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Variable/Accel/Zephyr
Burst attack valtryek armed revolve/defense
Defense/Stamina Hybrid? unicrest gravity/heavy/knuckle revolve/defense

Combos I'm not too sure but if the Hasbro counterpart is as good as the takara they should be good
Defense wyvorn gravity/heavy/knuckle defense/revolve
Stamina doomscizor gravity/heavy/knuckle/spread defense/revolve

If you seriously want to get competitive I recommended getting takara parts as there majority better than their Hasbro counterparts
(Feb. 12, 2017  10:47 AM)mj9 Wrote: I ali12345456I want to do some hasbro testing I got most of the Canadian release beyblades. I am using the Takara BB-33 black standard stadium.

Unicrest Gravity Defense

Energy Layers

Valtryek
Valtryek V2
Spryzen
Spryzen S2
Kerbeus
Kerbeus K2
Roktavor
Roktavor R2
Unicrest
Odax
Nepstrius
Horusood
Doomscizor
Wyvron

Forge Discs

Wing
Boost
Spread
Knuckle
Central
Limited
Heavy
Gravity
Ring
Armed
Oval

Performance Tips

Accel
Variable
Fusion
Unite
Defense
Press
Survive
Revolve
Blow
Zypher
Edge
Massive  

Thanks a bunch!

Ko Attack Valtryek/Valtryek V2 /Sprysen s2/Roktavor Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Variable/Accel/Zephyr
Burst attack valtryek armed revolve/defense
Defense/Stamina Hybrid? unicrest gravity/heavy/knuckle revolve/defense

Combos I'm not too sure but if the Hasbro counterpart is as good as the takara they should be good
Defense wyvorn gravity/heavy/knuckle defense/revolve
Stamina doomscizor gravity/heavy/knuckle/spread defense/revolve

If you seriously want to get competitive I recommended getting takara parts as there majority better than their Hasbro counterparts

Thanks a bunch, yeah i know the tt parts tend to be better but you never know if a hasbro one sneaks by. Also there is an option to hold hasbro only tournaments so it is still good to know what the hasbro meta is.
As of Feb. 13th, 2017, I have Valkerie Wing Accel, Victory Valkerie Boost Variable, Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite, Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve, and Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press. I also have a Heavy Disc.
(Feb. 13, 2017  7:25 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: As of Feb. 13th, 2017, I have Valkerie Wing Accel, Victory Valkerie Boost Variable, Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite, Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve, and Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press. I also have a Heavy Disc.

I use Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Accel and Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Revolve
How would you guys make MFB versions of Burst Beyblades?
I have some ideas like:
Victory Valkyrie: Blitz Pegasus(?) W145 RF(?)
(Blitz for the 3 blades, W145 in place of Boost and RF for a worn Variable, though I'm sure there are better analogous parts)

Storm Spriggan: Flash Bull(?) S130 CS
(Flash for the oval shape of the Layer, S130 in place of Knuckle and CS for Unite)

Jail Jormungand: Phantom Serpent ED145 SD
(Phantom for the relatively smooth shape and stamina of the Layer and Infinity Disk, ED145 for the free spinning part of Cycle and SD for the fixed tip of Cycle)
(Feb. 13, 2017  7:25 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: As of Feb. 13th, 2017, I have Valkerie Wing Accel, Victory Valkerie Boost Variable, Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite, Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve, and Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press. I also have a Heavy Disc.

Valkyire/V2/S2/Gravity/Heavy/Variable 
Valkyrie/Heavy/Gravity/Revolve/Press
K2/Gravity/Heavy/Revolve
Any good combos for these parts?
(Competitively)

Layers

V2
S2 (Hasbro)
K2
R2
Z2
X2
L2
O2
D2
B2
S
X
N
V

Disks

Boost
Knuckle 
Limited
Gravity
Infinity
Magnum
Nine
Triple
Heavy ×2
Force ×2
Armed
Wing

Drivers

Variable  (Fully worn down)
Unite (Hasbro)
Press
Revolve
Weight
Impact
Spiral
Xtreme ×2
Jaggy
Hold
Zephyr 
Accel
Defence
(Feb. 13, 2017  11:21 PM)Mage Wrote: Any good combos for these parts?
(Competitively)

Layers

V2
S2 (Hasbro)
K2
R2
Z2
X2
L2
O2
D2
B2
S
X
N
V

Disks

Boost
Knuckle 
Limited
Gravity
Infinity
Magnum
Nine
Triple
Heavy ×2
Force ×2
Armed
Wing

Drivers

Variable  (Fully worn down)
Unite (Hasbro)
Press
Revolve
Weight
Impact
Spiral
Xtreme ×2
Jaggy
Hold
Zephyr 
Accel
Defence

Some combos: K2 Gravity/Knuckle Revolve, L2 Heavy Hold/Xtreme? (I've seen this used) Valkyrie/Xcalibur Heavy/Limited/Force Xtreme/Accel, Neptune Heavy/Gravity Defense/Revolve.
Hi guys

I recently bought some beyblades and obtained this Disks:
Heavy (B2)
Upper (U2 from RB5)
Down (X2 from RB5)
Ring (U from stamina/defense resshuffle)

And did some matches against X2MX with W_R
Ring and Upper lost 2-1 against X2 with quick burst
I remember Down and Heavy were 2-1 but not if they won or lost, Heavy was difficult to toss around, like a fortress, but Down didn't have problem to handle the hits and seemed harder to burst, also stayed in the center really well balanced

Which disk should I use with W_R?
(Feb. 14, 2017  1:41 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Hi guys

I recently bought some beyblades and obtained this Disks:
Heavy (B2)
Upper (U2 from RB5)
Down (X2 from RB5)
Ring (U from stamina/defense resshuffle)

And did some matches against X2MX with W_R
Ring and Upper lost 2-1 against X2 with quick burst
I remember Down and Heavy were 2-1 but not if they won or lost, Heavy was difficult to toss around, like a fortress, but Down didn't have problem to handle the hits and seemed harder to burst, also stayed in the center really well balanced

Which disk should I use with W_R?
Heavy!
Thanks guys
How has this been going on for over 5 years?!
I have
Layers:
X2 (Takara Tomy)
K2(Hasboro)
V2(Hasboro)
D1(Hasboro)
R1(Hasboro)
N1(Hasboro)

Forge Discs:
Magnum (Takara Tomy)
Limited(Hasboro)
V2's Forge Disk (forgot name and its hasboro)
Heavy(Hasboro)
Armed(Hasboro)
Oval(Hasboro)

Drives:
Zephyr
Variable
Survive
Press
(D1's Drive)
Impact