Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories!

See the problem with me, is I can never keep my mouth shut. If someone says something to me, I can't just say nothing, because I am horrible and love to argue Tongue_out
Honestly, I just enjoy arguing (debating if you will) so it'd be bad for me to get a bully.
So one particular kid (I will keep anonymous) likes to particularly pick on me because he knows I can't take a joke. So far, it hasn't gotten physical, but he prefers to flip everybody, mainly me, whenever a teacher isn't looking, and cussing people out.

And explain this. At my school, if you can finish out high school requirements and college requirements at the community college, you can graduate with an Associate's Degree in either Arts or Science. He's more than two semesters behind me in getting high school requirements, and more than four semesters behind for college requirements, and he's gonna graduate EARLY, WITH his Associate's.

Explain how I, a nice and innocent student that abides by the rules at all times, have to work my butt off just to get my requirements done, and he, a full-time bully who dropped out of 2 school and has a D+ average, can graduate after his junior year without half the requirements AND get an Associate's. It's rigged, I tell ya. Tired
Once in third grade I was pushing this kids pressure points for no good reason and at the end of lunch that kid grabbed my arm and slammed my head on the ground (it was hard dry dirt luckily). I could hear just fine but my vision was all fuzzy and I felt lightheaded 100% true.
I just moved so I'm a new kid and some mean Bullies called me a pervert when I was doing nothing wrong except talking to them about nothing wrong and I happened to be in a bathroom, PM if you want to know more. I am so sad.
I'm only 11. Crying Crying
EDIT: Quit cutting for good.
Dude, dont cut yourself just avoid and ignore
(Oct. 06, 2013  1:22 AM)FlutterPants11 Wrote:

Don't cut man. I know, I know, people have already told you this, but still. You cut because you're depressed or sad, but is cutting really helping? You're just causing yourself more pain instead of actually trying to make things better. Even if you're being bullied, don't let it get to your head, and just try to look at things in the positive side.
That pisses me off when bullying results in suicidal actions. We had a speaker at school where this lady was talking about bullying and suicide because of it. Well over half of our entire high school either didn't listen or laughed at what she said. I took it quite seriously. It's very sad to hear you do this to yourself.

Bullying needs to stop, but that will never happen. Suicidal actions will do nothing but hurt you, and your family more. Report bullies, or they will continue their reign of terror throughout the course of your school life, and possibly your college and career life. I refer to bullies as something I can't post on this site, and sometimes even more.

I have never actually been bullied that I recall and if I was, I would speak up about it because I am not afraid to state my case and frankly I can't keep my big mouth shut.
(Oct. 06, 2013  1:22 AM)FlutterPants11 Wrote:

I see where you are coming from, I had a bully that would stalk me, flick a lighter at my face, DON'T cut yourself, learn MMA, Judo, Boxing or any form of self defense, show them you could stand your ground.
Edit: For those who don't know, Screamo is a variation of Heavy Metal.
Back in Junior High all the bad kids were pretty much treated like 'clean grandchildren', while I got pinned to the wall and jaw almost smashed by a well-known sociopath (in the school, obviously).

I didn't tell ANYONE this because I had a rock-solid "snitches get stitches" binding.
Oh yeh I remember a group of kids would be horrible for what I like and what I look like (though who could hate my handsome face LOL JK), some guy named Sean would have a horrible comment or action whenever I pass him and his "friends"? In the end I discovered whenever I get angry I actually turn very strong, I'm not kidding and I beat the carp out of him and kicked him in between his legs and I now have to give hard stares to possible threateners, now I'm not a bully or anything as my bullies were older and slightly taller so their advantage was better, but I'm proud even to this day, don't care what you guys say.
5th grade....The worst year of my life.......There used to be this whole gang of boys in my class that cussed, vandalized, and talked about call of duty non stop. (I have nothing against Call of Duty, I was in 5th grade and I never played it.) I used to follow them, and they had a whole "fort" on another person's property. I quit when I told their leader to shut up. Glad I did. After that they did things like choking me against a lunch table and fighting me. Years past, the ringleader switched schools and later, his followers did the same. He came to the Parish Festival (I go to a Catholic School) with a lot of kids from the public school down the road in my grade who were way bigger than I was. They wanted to go hunt down and beat up this kid who was in my class. (it's a long story but obviously you don't want to read a novel of a post.) Luckily, they were kicked off the property and didn't find the kid that they wanted to beat up. I never saw them again.
My solution to bullying:
Annoy the bully as much as possible until they want nothing to do with you. If they say anything bad, just shrug.
(Nov. 08, 2013  2:43 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: My solution to bullying:
Annoy the bully as much as possible until they want nothing to do with you. If they say anything bad, just shrug.
Or take it as a complement.
That is exactly what I do hahah.

Me even glancing at them now makes them go crazy.
Today, I stood up for my friend being bullied! Smile

Anyways we were playing basketball after lunch at school and some other upper class dudes came over to play. They were playing extremely rough using elbows and dropping their shoulders down and stuff. Anyways, my friend said to one of them who kept pushing him off to stop. The guy who is pretty evidently larger than my friend, pushes him down on the ground hard and says "that was a push kid, not what I did before". I looked straight at the guy and not thinking said "what the (place bad word here) is your problem"? I pushed him down just like he did my friend. He then walked away cowardly. I wasn't about to let him get away for pushing my friend.
Tri to the rescue!!!

But there is this kid in my grade who throws food at me at lunch, so one day I caught a green bean he threw, ate it, and said, "FINGER LICKIN' GOOD!!!"

He hasn't talked to me since.
I have a friend who is depressed to the point that she needs happy pills. She will at times refuse to take them and never listens to the advise another friend and I give her. She has brought herself into some bad situations with her instability, said some things about herself that she doesn't actually want or aren't true, acted "odd" or animal like(she painted her eye to look like it was black and was chewing a can yesterday), and it has gotten to a point where my other friend was pulled out of class to help her at times. I mean, I care for her and all, but If she won't even take our advice, how can I help her. She sits 10 feet from our group, knowing she's welcome, was crying at lunch, and had to be pulled out of class in the next period from what seemed like pulling up grass all happening today. I mean, I care for her and all, but If she won't even take our advice, how can I help her. Pleas give me some advice or some way to see how to help her.
@earthwolf1404 I'm not trying to be offensive in any way, but has this person had a history of taking recreational drugs, and is recovering and has some side effects? It seems that way, or the only other conclusion is that she has a miserable life at home and school. I really don't know what to say, honestly. Hopefully this person will ward off whatever negative feelings she has...
(Nov. 08, 2013  2:43 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: My solution to bullying:

That's what I did! And now the bully's nice to me!Joyful_3
Bullies are like trolls in gaming if you ignore them or make them look stupid they leave. I used to get bullied but i just stopped paying attention to them and the slowly faded away, some are even my friend now
Pretty sure if you make them look stupid they will punch your face in.
Not all bullies are larger or stronger than their victim. The victim just doesn't think they have the courage to stand up and do something about it.
(Nov. 08, 2013  3:39 AM)Tri Wrote: Today, I stood up for my friend being bullied! Smile

Anyways we were playing basketball after lunch at school and some other upper class dudes came over to play. They were playing extremely rough using elbows and dropping their shoulders down and stuff. Anyways, my friend said to one of them who kept pushing him off to stop. The guy who is pretty evidently larger than my friend, pushes him down on the ground hard and says "that was a push kid, not what I did before". I looked straight at the guy and not thinking said "what the (place bad word here) is your problem"? I pushed him down just like he did my friend. He then walked away cowardly. I wasn't about to let him get away for pushing my friend.
Well I wouldn't say that bullying him back is commendable lol. Probably best to just to say something that will make him think about what he did & walk away.
When that kind of thing happened to me, sometimes I'd just be like, "Really? At least I don't waste my breath insulting people who don't care" or something snappy like that lmao
I didn't bully him back. He just needs to realize that he shouldn't mess with people like that, especially my friends. This guy could've easily beaten me up most likely but since I stood up, he didn't.