Questions about the WBO

His question is "is it legal to use uncustomized beyblades", ahah. I totally understand why people may think otherwise, as sad as that is.
Hi Guys
I want to ask how do you change the text under your signature instead of putting the full link for example if i was to link another wbo thread i would i like to change the text in to something instead of putting the address in
What text "under" your signature ?
(Jun. 10, 2012  2:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What text "under" your signature ?

He means turning a link into a "name".

Here is how you do it:

You have a link:
http://worldbeyblade.org/index.php

You take the link and put it around brackets like this:
PHP Code:
[url]http://worldbeyblade.org/index.php[/url] 

Then you do this:
PHP Code:
[url=http://worldbeyblade.org/index.php]Click this[/url] 

Or an easier way to do all of this is:

See at the top right hand corner of the reply box,there is a picture of a link and a globe,click on it and insert the link.And then it will prompt you to write something else(a name) to rename the link.Do that and voila.

AND...

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

^Keep that handy...

Thank you very much Vortex-s for your help
Mosh, did you actually do the drawings in your signature picture ? Because, otherwise, it was removed and by putting it again, you are exposing yourself to a warning.
Well some of it but is there away of preventing copy right Kai
If the Kai and Dranzer drawings are not by you, either make a new signature picture that does not include them, or delete the whole picture. We simply do not allow the use of fanart here when people do not have permission to use them.
Ok thank you Kai I have remove the pic and try to figure out away of creating my own.
Is it possible if I can draw my own drawing and post it on another website whit my own permission and later post it on Wbo
(Jun. 10, 2012  3:19 PM)Mosh Wrote: Ok thank you Kai I have remove the pic and try to figure out away of creating my own.
Is it possible if I can draw my own drawing and post it on another website whit my own permission and later post it on Wbo

Yes, of course you can! As long as its your own, no one minds it.
But that's one lengthy process...
Instead, just get yourself a great signature at one of WBO's signature shops. Smile
In general, just use official pictures instead of fanart. Plenty of good shots of Kai in the anime anyway.
My collection of more than three thousand pictures of Kai proves it ...
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: My collection of more than three thousand pictures of Kai proves it ...

OH MY GAWD!

Anyway, why is it that members are putting "Me for Advanced Member/Committee" in their sigs?
Because they are joking around on teh internetz.
But really.
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:10 AM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Anyway, why is it that members are putting "Me for Advanced Member/Committee" in their sigs?

Some are joking.

Others are wildly delusional.
(Jun. 11, 2012  5:05 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:10 AM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Anyway, why is it that members are putting "Me for Advanced Member/Committee" in their sigs?

Some are joking.

Others are wildly delusional.

Mine is simply a joke. I got bored after my tournament on saturday
When was the last time the WBO accepted a new Moderator?
If memory serves, it was around the beginning of December, and the new moderator was Uwik. That was the same time Arupaeo and Hazel got Committee status, and that coincided with Brad Day.
Chocked_2 I always remembered Arupeo not being a mod until recently. And I always felt as if Hazel And Uwik had been mods for AGES...
Anyways, I huess my senses are wrong XD
How is going on with the Spanish forum?
(Jun. 11, 2012  5:34 PM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: How is going on with the Spanish forum?

What do you mean ? It seems as dead as it was years ago ...
(Jun. 11, 2012  7:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  5:34 PM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: How is going on with the Spanish forum?

What do you mean ? It seems as dead as it was years ago ...

Wasn't there something about creating a russian forum or something?
Chief 2002 - Sigh ......or maybe not.
Only one person seemed really interested, and we never saw the many members they apparently had.
Was his name Boris? If so I don't think we should support him. I'm sure he has the numbers, but dude is shady and I'd rather not have my bitbeast stolen.
Sorry, i have wondered what the difference is between Moderators and Committee members for quite some time now, so i am finally asking. What is the difference between moderators and committee members? I have searched and haven't found anything, so... i asked here. Thanks in advance.