[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

I was ready to post that picture
and in same time say that TakaraTomy doesnt want us to know how is the driver by just giving this picture.
This bey looks sick. The gold sticker scheme is amazing
OK, I have litterally never seen that from TAKARA-TOMY, Blow must have an extremely underwhelming and disappointing gimmick because even things like M145Q get advertised usually ...
Better look at each part here : http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/589

Doesn't give a full view of Blow, but it's there, hah.
(Oct. 15, 2015  3:27 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Better look at each part here : http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/589

Doesn't give a full view of Blow, but it's there, hah.
sure but from this picture that I uploaded yesterday , you cant exactly see how the Driver is.
LOL, yeah, I couldn't believe they just didn't show Blow at all.
(Oct. 15, 2015  3:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL, yeah, I couldn't believe they just didn't show Blow at all.

So there are 2 options why they keep it secret
- it's so amazing, that they want to keep it secret until the release
or
- they are really disappointed by the Driver and want to keep it secret until the release
Probobly the latter Oki
There are a lot things to be released by the beyblade burst series
(Oct. 15, 2015  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 4904810833390.jpg]
looks like there is 2 shurikens based into the design. reminds me of Jiraiya from HMS. though it can still connect to the visual of odin because they; (this beyblade and the norse god its based on) both happen to have one eye
I hope each of those little waves isn't each an individual sticker...

Scratch that, I actually love putting on the stickers
(Oct. 15, 2015  11:45 AM)gankoba Wrote: I hope each of those little waves isn't each an individual sticker...
I know, right. Its like the time I had to sticker the edges of kerberus or spriggan. I kept having to readjust all those tiny things.
(Oct. 15, 2015  11:45 AM)gankoba Wrote: I hope each of those little waves isn't each an individual sticker...

Scratch that, I actually love putting on the stickers

tomorrow morning, I will give some pictures of the bey
and in same time I will know about the stickers which I really hope they are not small individual stickers
Post some videos too! I know by tommorow morning they'll be officially released the next day, but I gotta see!!
(Oct. 15, 2015  11:42 AM)TENKAGE Wrote: looks like there is 2 shurikens based into the design. reminds me of Jiraiya from HMS. though it can still connect to the visual of odin because they; (this beyblade and the norse god its based on) both happen to have one eye

It seems unlikely to me that a Beyblade based on Odin would have shuriken in its design.
(Oct. 15, 2015  3:16 PM)gankoba Wrote: Post some videos too! I know by tommorow morning they'll be officially released the next day, but I gotta see!!

sorry I wont have time to do any videos
too busy with all the packing I have to do between Beyblade Burst and P-Bandai exclusive figure
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:24 PM)gankoba Wrote: Ok, I'll try posting a vid if I can

yeah, coz me quite busy this weekend
between the packing I have do and my sons' Undoukai (Sports Festival)
guys, i cant wait to see this!!!!!
I think that confirms that TAKARA-TOMY hid it in all advertising avenues because it sucks : the Blow Driver is a pointy tip hah ?

[Image: eO5R2E2.png]

If there is a mechanism in there that throws its axis off to the sides, being pointy will cause it to lose pathetically anyway hah. And even without any interior gimmick, pointed tips are never a good thing.

Ah well.
Oh hey, it doesn't look to bad at least. Did MFB have this many crappy parts at the beginning though?
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:52 AM)Wizard Wrote: Oh hey, it doesn't look to bad at least. Did MFB have this many crappy parts at the beginning though?

Eh yes, the S Bottom. This is essentially it, just rounded slightly.
perhaps blow has a sprung tip, so it can change hieghts as if it were clicking like a pen. Its a long shot but its just a theory, A BEYBLADE THEORY!

Or a twist tip.. Hmm... it also looks like there is a flat tip inside it or something
That's disappointing... It's hard to believe that the only viable Drivers right now are still only out of the initial releases. That is, if Blow really does suck. Then again, we've only had three releases so far outside of the initial releases (with only two of them providing new drivers), so we still have some time for a great new Driver to enter the fray. Here's hoping that Edge will be worth something.