[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

Wow, looks really good! I like the golden wave-ish design on the outside of the launcher prong holes. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE BLOW DRIVER!!
Looks like an upper attacker actually, those slopes seem to have a huge incline. And would line up with it being for burst finishes.
i think it's teeth will be worse than valkrie's. that layer looks too prone to bursting to have rounded teeth. still think it will have good stamina, though.
To me it looks a like an evolution of PreHWS Wolf. It probably has a fenrir motif. Grin
A beyblade released on my bday?!?!?!?!?! FBWAAH *bounces off the walls* YAAAAAY
hahah good luck getting it on your birthday
Thank you! Could you let us know what the Driver is? (And anything else, if you don't mind. Smile)
it's an Attack Type, if it's what you asked

(Oct. 14, 2015  4:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thank you! Could you let us know what the Driver is? (And anything else, if you don't mind. Smile)
I was wondering if it was a Hole Flat shape or something else. Hard to tell what's new about it.
I would like to know what the driver looks like as well if possible.

The blade itself looks pretty sweet, definitely one of want in my collection.
(Oct. 14, 2015  4:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I was wondering if it was a Hole Flat shape or something else. Hard to tell what's new about it.

right now that's the best picture, they gave for it
probably later today or tomorrow TakaraTomy will give the official picture

coz sure from this picture it looks similar as Accel
Holy carp that thing looks amazing. Hopefully it's useful. It's got two Spriggan like protrusions, but the two wings on each side make me think that it'll most likely be a candidate for upper attack. Can't tell until we try it out.
Awesome! Thanks Oki! I can't wait for someone to translate it! Seems to have a lot of interesting info about it. Can anybody do that please?
So already they are releasing a Layer bigger than all other Layers so far hah ?
Trident and Ragnaruk are pretty huge, too.
(Oct. 14, 2015  5:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So already they are releasing a Layer bigger than all other Layers so far hah ?

Actually Trident is the biggest Layer from the released ones, not sure if Odin is bigger

and from the oval shape of Odin, maybe it was better to do
Odin Oval Blow, than using Central
Since they are clearly advertising its width this time and that they mentioned nothing for Trident, I would guess that Odin will be significantly bigger than even Trident.
(Oct. 14, 2015  5:08 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: and from the oval shape of Odin, maybe it was better to do
Odin Oval Blow, than using Central
Great idea, I can't wait to try that out.

The only thing I could translate using the Google translate camera thing was the big pic of the layer, disk and driver. The description for the driver translates to (very roughly I'm sure):
Stadium center, violently moving axis part

Maybe Q?
That is so cool!!!!!! Just 3 more long hellish days and I can get my hands on one!!!
Odin. Not gonna lie. You are looking haaaaandsome....
Every new release just looks better and better, can't wait to see what else is coming
I do not know what Blow is totally, but it is so weird that it is not focused on hah. All it does seem to say is that the axis moves, perhaps at the stadium's center ? All the while remaining an attack Driver. Sure TAKARA-TOMY, release a Beyblade with two new parts, make sure to differentiate categories of Drivers with colours for gameplay, but only focus on Odin having upper attack and being much larger than Valkyrie ...
If the axis moves... it could be has M145? or what it could mean the axis moves?
(Oct. 14, 2015  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know what Blow is totally, but it is so weird that it is not focused on hah. All it does seem to say is that the axis moves, perhaps at the stadium's center ? All the while remaining an attack Driver. Sure TAKARA-TOMY, release a Beyblade with two new parts, make sure to differentiate categories of Drivers with colours for gameplay, but only focus on Odin having upper attack and beling much larger than Valkyrie ...

The way I read it it sounded like the driver is designed to violently shift it's axis towards the center of the stadium as opposed to around the outside (which is what you get in Accel and Assult). So it spins violently in circles like your regular attack type driver but the axis is focused towards the center rather than the edge.

I don't know if that's what we'll get but that's the impression I got from the kanji used.