[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

(Oct. 14, 2015  3:11 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know what Blow is totally, but it is so weird that it is not focused on hah. All it does seem to say is that the axis moves, perhaps at the stadium's center ? All the while remaining an attack Driver. Sure TAKARA-TOMY, release a Beyblade with two new parts, make sure to differentiate categories of Drivers with colours for gameplay, but only focus on Odin having upper attack and beling much larger than Valkyrie ...

The way I read it it sounded like the driver is designed to violently shift it's axis towards the center of the stadium as opposed to around the outside (which is what you get in Accel and Assult). So it spins violently in circles like your regular attack type driver but the axis is focused towards the center rather than the edge.

I don't know if that's what we'll get but that's the impression I got from the kanji used.

The first part makes sense and is what I understood from the Kanji as well, but I do not understand your last part hah. It does seem like we agree on something special and 'violent' happening with the axis when the Beyblade is in the centre of the stadium though, right ?
(Oct. 14, 2015  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  3:11 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know what Blow is totally, but it is so weird that it is not focused on hah. All it does seem to say is that the axis moves, perhaps at the stadium's center ? All the while remaining an attack Driver. Sure TAKARA-TOMY, release a Beyblade with two new parts, make sure to differentiate categories of Drivers with colours for gameplay, but only focus on Odin having upper attack and beling much larger than Valkyrie ...

The way I read it it sounded like the driver is designed to violently shift it's axis towards the center of the stadium as opposed to around the outside (which is what you get in Accel and Assult). So it spins violently in circles like your regular attack type driver but the axis is focused towards the center rather than the edge.

I don't know if that's what we'll get but that's the impression I got from the kanji used.

The first part makes sense and is what I understood from the Kanji as well, but I do not understand your last part hah. It does seem like we agree on something special and 'violent' happening with the axis when the Beyblade is in the centre of the stadium though, right ?

Yeah I think so, either something happens when it's axis shifts or it's just a regular attack type but it's axis is toward the center rather than the edge. I'm hoping for the former however I'm assuming it'll be the latter.
But all axes are towards the centre in every Driver so far, no hah ? That is what I did understand from your comment.
(Oct. 14, 2015  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But all axes are towards the centre in every Driver so far, no hah ? That is what I did understand from your comment.

I had assumed they'd be more towards the edge, the only reason a regular attack type goes toward the center after circling the edge is because it loses velocity and naturally drifts toward the center because there's not enough pull to keep it at the edge anymore. I'm assuming blow will be similar but will be purposefully shaped so that when the Beyblade is at full speed it will drift toward the center rather than away from it whilst still retaining it's attack like pattern of movement (violent movement basically lol.)

I think we're on the same page, I'm just terrible at wording things hahaha
Oh, I think I understand you now. Essentially, you think Blow will purposely move to the centre of the stadium from the start of the match and stay there thanks to a misaligned axis ? Quite an interesting idea hah. My guess is that it would still move like a regular Attack type around the stadium at first anyway though, just because my concepts of physics cannot comprehend how a Beyblade could remain super aggressive while being torn inside into staying at the centre hah. Like having a trapped beast inside.
(Oct. 14, 2015  3:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I think I understand you now. Essentially, you think Blow will purposely move to the centre of the stadium from the start of the match and stay there thanks to a misaligned axis ? Quite an interesting idea hah. My guess is that it would still move like a regular Attack type around the stadium at first anyway though, just because my concepts of physics cannot comprehend how a Beyblade could remain super aggressive while being torn inside into staying at the centre hah. Like having a trapped beast inside.

Exactly that, I have a few ideas on how it could in theory be done. I think it'll focus less on the "illnitial attack" and more on the "hitting back after being deflected attack." Kinda like loads of violent blows that keep coming and coming with no let up.

In theory (in both our theories) it sounds promising. Better than what we have for attack types in burst at the moment anyway lol. The problem is what you pointed out, power would probably take a tumble and it may even end up being one of those that's just too violent and ends up self destructing.
Maybe some kind of M145, with a loose mechanism ? At high velocity, the beyblade will have some kind of agressive/unbalanced movement, and when the beyblade will lose it energy, the Driver's gimmick will ''calm down'' by itself ?
I think you're all over thinking it. If you look closely on the images of the driver currently, it looks something like that of t125 f. It's going to be wind related, as Odin is the Norse god of the sky.
(Oct. 14, 2015  5:09 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I think you're all over thinking it. If you look closely on the images of the driver currently, it looks something like that of t125 f. It's going to be wind related, as Odin is the Norse god of the sky.

No, I see no wings like on Tornado 125 ...
Hopefully It's not like the Quake tip from Storm Capricorn. lol

Hated that blade...
I think it's kind of a mistake to start comparing gimmicks that we saw in MFB to things we may see in burst. We've had Claw, yes, that's somewhat similar to the sagittario track however do remember that burst beys have springs inside in order for the Burst gimmick to work. Implementing anything else other than claws or perhaps wings would get in the way of the burst mechanism and defeat the point entirely. At the very most we'll probably see an odd shaped driver or bottom.
Okay. I ran the description of blow through google translte and this popped up: "Vigorously move axis!! the stadium center"" I think this might mean one of FIVE things, ranked from most to least likely:

1:WSF
2:HF
3: wider version of accelle with stabilizing wings
4:plastic version of R2F
5:not so fancy version of assault
(Oct. 14, 2015  5:38 PM)ClaraM Wrote: I think it's kind of a mistake to start comparing gimmicks that we saw in MFB to things we may see in burst. We've had Claw, yes, that's somewhat similar to the sagittario track however do remember that burst beys have springs inside in order for the Burst gimmick to work. Implementing anything else other than claws or perhaps wings would get in the way of the burst mechanism and defeat the point entirely. At the very most well probably see an odd shaped driver or bottom.

That's true. If they did make a Q like driver the beyblade would bounce around, therefore making it burst easier. I guess I just never wanted to the that tip again. I'm not comparing, just saying that it would be awful if they did that.
(Oct. 14, 2015  5:45 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Okay. I ran the description of blow through google translte and this popped up: "Vigorously move axis!! the stadium center"" I think this might mean one of three things:

-WSF
-plastic version of R2F
-not so fancy version of assault

I will repeat what I always say : translation requires two things :

- word-for-word translation;
- interpretation

You have not done the latter step like ClaraM and I have. The order of the words with their attached particles are important, and it requires actual Japanese knowledge. It is not because Google translates something that you can now know what is written in Japanese, unfortunately.
(Oct. 14, 2015  5:47 PM)oldieblader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  5:38 PM)ClaraM Wrote: I think it's kind of a mistake to start comparing gimmicks that we saw in MFB to things we may see in burst. We've had Claw, yes, that's somewhat similar to the sagittario track however do remember that burst beys have springs inside in order for the Burst gimmick to work. Implementing anything else other than claws or perhaps wings would get in the way of the burst mechanism and defeat the point entirely. At the very most well probably see an odd shaped driver or bottom.

That's true. If they did make a Q like driver the beyblade would bounce around, therefore making it burst easier. I guess I just never wanted to the that tip again. I'm not comparing, just saying that it would be awful if they did that.

Don't worry man, that wasn't aimed at you or anyone for that matter. I was just pointing it out lol
Yup, I agree. the tips we have seen so far are really simple. I think Q might even be a bit too complicated at this point. I am thinking either Q or HF, if it is anything new, maybe an oval shaped tip
(Oct. 14, 2015  6:01 PM)Zoroaste Wrote:
Yup, I agree. the tips we have seen so far are really simple. I think Q might even be a bit too complicated at this point. I am thinking either Q or HF, if it is anything new, maybe an oval shaped tip

Thats true, an oval tip would be interesting. HF wouldn't be a bad guess either.
(Oct. 08, 2015  5:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like an upper attacker actually, those slopes seem to have a huge incline. And would line up with it being for burst finishes.

By new pictures it doesn't looks like it have any upper attack.
(Oct. 14, 2015  11:34 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  5:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like an upper attacker actually, those slopes seem to have a huge incline. And would line up with it being for burst finishes.

By new pictures it doesn't looks like it have any upper attack.

There's definitely a slope as I predicted, but I don't know how useful it will actually be.
By seeing new pictures I can bet that this layer will do that we was expecting from oval also it's oval (in shape.) so it can take advantage of oval (somehow). This bey will have good attack and Defence and maybe can do things that is not introduced in metal Sega and plastic gen. Most exciting bey for me

And Bey Bard. All BBB have almost same height I don't think sloop can come in contact unless you're launching At a tilt angle or using some sort of technic
Because the stadium is not flat, there are often height variations between the two Beyblades. In addition, you can hit from the underside of the opposing Layer while off-balance. This isn't "upper attack" in the traditional sense but considering hitting the underside of the Layer seems quite effective, it's a strategy worth exploring.
This bey also looks like have something to do with aero dynamics. Takara tomy sure worked really hard on this beyblade

Yeah. Actually everything of bbb needs to be explored. Yes still possible it have some upper attack. But still driver like claw have fingers that can stop things like that
(Oct. 15, 2015  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 4904810833390.jpg]

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Looks like a Defense type though