[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

Actually, this is supposed to be an Attack Driver, so perhaps there is more to this Driver's tip than meets the eye, but being pointy was never good, at least not in Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Oct. 16, 2015  2:09 AM)Half Nail Wrote: That's disappointing... It's hard to believe that the only viable Drivers right now are still only out of the initial releases. That is, if Blow really does suck. Then again, we've only had three releases so far outside of the initial releases (with only two of them providing new drivers), so we still have some time for a great new Driver to enter the fray. Here's hoping that Edge will be worth something.

don't judge a book by it's cover Kei initially did with Wyvern and Wyvern is amazing at Mobile Defense

(Oct. 16, 2015  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, this is supposed to be an Attack Driver, so perhaps there is more to this Driver's tip than meets the eye, but being pointy was never good, at least not in Metal Fight Beyblade.

with the lifespan of a battle barely a minute you know this is no metal fight Grin
(Oct. 16, 2015  2:11 AM)MattF0rce Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2015  2:09 AM)Half Nail Wrote: That's disappointing... It's hard to believe that the only viable Drivers right now are still only out of the initial releases. That is, if Blow really does suck. Then again, we've only had three releases so far outside of the initial releases (with only two of them providing new drivers), so we still have some time for a great new Driver to enter the fray. Here's hoping that Edge will be worth something.

don't judge a book by it's cover Kei initially did with Wyvern and Wyvern is amazing at Mobile Defense

(Oct. 16, 2015  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, this is supposed to be an Attack Driver, so perhaps there is more to this Driver's tip than meets the eye, but being pointy was never good, at least not in Metal Fight Beyblade.

with the lifespan of a battle barely a minute you know this is no metal fight Grin

Not Kei, Brad ...

And you may be correct that battles last even shorter than in Metal Fight Beyblade, but this worsens pointed tips' cases even more ... It is not support for them.
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:52 AM)Wizard Wrote: Oh hey, it doesn't look to bad at least. Did MFB have this many crappy parts at the beginning though?

Eh yes, the S Bottom. This is essentially it, just rounded slightly.

Funny how S and BS were some S and BS competitively. Now Blow's shaping up to fit its name too. :\

On the bright side, maybe IOnlyUseQuake will find this to be an acceptable Burst alternative to modifying his Defense Driver to fit a Quake Bottom.
And disappointment just rains upon me. Dj - Disappointed ...
Eh, it looks like SB... but that's it. How did anyone think this was attack-type material? Unless we get some bizzare gimmick I have no idea about, what the hell?
Woooooowwww. Why didn't they just make a hole flat....... This thing better have some use *shakes fist*
Hey guys why are you saying bad for this driver. As we know this have gimmicks which make it special (maybe spring, bearing, materials that increase decrease friction [maybe both] Or something that can control what degree of angle it's sping) that's why Takara tomy hid it no necessarily because it's bad because they may have hid a special gimmick and wait for all to discover it then advertise like crazy (new strategy). As far as I know Odin is highest ranking God in norce mythology, in previous series they show whoever is highest in ranking in specific mythology is strongest beyblade (not now but maybe its evolutions will be).

Wait a minute it's a attack type?
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:52 AM)Wizard Wrote: Oh hey, it doesn't look to bad at least. Did MFB have this many crappy parts at the beginning though?

See for yourself:

(Extended to November since Burst launched in July, but MFB launched in August.)

There are only two good (for the time) Bottoms in that list: F and D. It was pretty slim pickings for Wheels until Libra came out, followed by Virgo the following month.

I would say Burst's current releases hold up pretty favourably to this comparison.

(Oct. 16, 2015  2:11 AM)MattF0rce Wrote: don't judge a book by it's cover Kei initially did with Wyvern and Wyvern is amazing at Mobile Defense

1. As Kai-V pointed out, this was my mistake, not Kei's.
2. I wasn't judging a book by its cover. I had the part. I simply came to the wrong conclusion and posted it without doing my due diligence.

We don't know anything about it, not going to judge based on that pic. I don't expect it to be great but whatever.
All that hiding because they know SF.... blows
and the stickers are not small individual like for Spriggan or Kerbeus
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

See for yourself:

(Extended to November since Burst launched in July, but MFB launched in August.)

There are only two good (for the time) Bottoms in that list: F and D. It was pretty slim pickings for Wheels until Libra came out, followed by Virgo the following month.

I would say Burst's current releases hold up pretty favourably to this comparison.

(Oct. 16, 2015  2:11 AM)MattF0rce Wrote: don't judge a book by it's cover Brad initially did with Wyvern and Wyvern is amazing at Mobile Defense

1. As Kai-V pointed out, this was my mistake, not Kei's.
2. I wasn't judging a book by its cover. I had the part. I simply came to the wrong conclusion and posted it without doing my due diligence.

We don't know anything about it, not going to judge based on that pic. I don't expect it to be great but whatever.

My apologies, and good work. I wonder if it has some special qualities that work with the Odin layer. Perhaps it gives the bey height so it can use teeth underneath the layer
Thanks for the pictures, the Odin wheel appears to be much more clear than the promo pics let on.
Haha, literally a small flat tip. Amazing. Looking forward to try it. Thanks Oki!

And yeah, Odin looks really bare without the stickers since it's just grey.
Hopefully Blow will be good for mobile defense. Looks like it will certainly OS Accel
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:41 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Hopefully Blow will be good for mobile defense. Looks like it will certainly OS Accel

I was thinking the exact same thing, if it has any application, my guess would be for that.
I have no idea why you guys are not talking about it getting destabilised. Sure, it is flat instead of completely sharp like S, but it would be better if it was rounded, hah.
Yeah good point, i wonder why they didn't shape it like SF. It's like Oki said, small flat instead of semi-flat. Yeah, it might get destabilized pretty easily. I am still hoping it is good for something tho
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:49 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah good point, i wonder why they didn't shape it like SF. It's like Oki said, small flat instead of semi-flat. Yeah, it might get destabilized pretty easily. I am still hoping it is good for something tho

Again I think height should be a consideration it looks like it makes the bey taller
just done a quite try of Odin Central Blow VS Ragnaruk Heavy Defense
I did 10 battles that Odin won 10 of them
3 over finish
3 spin finish
4 Burst finish
Wow!!! Pretty nice results. Thanks Oki for the testings.
Good results. I'll have to buy a couple. Thanks Oki!