[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

My overall impressions is, in its stock setup it sucks. Hopefully someone smarter can think of ways to make it awesome. I like the look and I hope Blow has its use
(Oct. 16, 2015  2:15 PM)gankoba Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:57 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Nice vid, that double burst at the end against Valkyrie was cool. haha.

I think you chose the wrong vid for the VS Wyvern Heavy Accel.

Whoops, yeah, wasn't even Wyvern, it's a Deathscyther video, sorry

On those video, we can see that your daughter is more interested by beyblade than your son
wondering if she also participates in the Tournament battle when you go there
LOL!!! My son was more interested in me uploading videos to YouTube, he was saying I'm just like Hikakin
(Oct. 16, 2015  2:35 PM)gankoba Wrote: My overall impressions is, in its stock setup it sucks. Hopefully someone smarter can think of ways to make it awesome. I like the look and I hope Blow has its use

Since Odin resembles an Oval in shape try the Oval Disk. I'm just curious as to how it would work out
Overall this looks like a good buy. Obviously in it's stock setup it sucks, nearly all beyblades do. But it comes with central which we know has a ton of uses, blow looks to be a really good aggressive driver it'll probably perform much better with a more attack based layer on there and the Odin layer looks like it could have some serious uses in defensive type combos.
What's the use for Central? Seems everyone leans towards Heavy or Spread, myself included.
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What's the use for Central? Seems everyone leans towards Heavy or Spread, myself included.

Central works really well with Claw, so does heavy but if you want a tad more mobility then I find central is the way to go.
Interesting. Thanks!
It's not semi-flat. It's a smaller flat. And nobody has even used it ...

I am not saying it will be good, but what's this obsession with deciding how well a part works before we've even tried it in any combinations? Especially in a system like Burst which operates in ways that are unusual compared to what we know.

Also, it's probably worth remembering that the majority of releases in Beyblade don't become top-tier. If you're only interested in competitive parts, you should wait until at least a few weeks after release so people can share their impressions before purchasing. I assume anyone purchasing on release day is planning to buy pretty much everything.
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's not semi-flat. It's a smaller flat. And nobody has even used it ...

I am not saying it will be good, but what's this obsession with deciding how well a part works before we've even tried it in any combinations? Especially in a system like Burst which operates in ways that are unusual compared to what we know.

Also, it's probably worth remembering that the majority of releases in Beyblade don't become top-tier. If you're only interested in competitive parts, you should wait until at least a few weeks after release so people can share their impressions before purchasing. I assume anyone purchasing on release day is planning to buy pretty much everything.

Wait, it's not? I never knew.
Do Semi Flats require the slanted side parts or something?

I don't know how well Blow will work but I hope it works well with Wyvern.
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:52 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Wait, it's not? I never knew.

Yes, because that's what makes it "semi-flat" and not "flat", which this tip is.
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:52 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Wait, it's not? I never knew.

Yes, because that's what makes it "semi-flat" and not "flat", which this tip is.

I always thought it was made a Semi Flat just for being a small flat. At least WSF makes more sense to me now.

Either way, I really will considering getting this, though it depends on how good the parts are.
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:54 PM)gankoba Wrote: I wanna buy EVERYTHING!!!!

I almost have everything
only missing the Fusion Driver Clear Black Version
and the Valkyrie Black Knight Version

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and Odin Heavy Blow is quite good
it won all the Battle I tried against Amaterios Heavy Accel
and almost all the Battle against Valkyrie Heavy Accel
lost by 2 missed shoot, 2 Over finish
I'm eternally jealous of OkinawamTS, he's living my dream! He has all the Beys AND he owns a frickin toy store... He probably hosts official Beyblade tournaments too... He's probably super rich too
Same here we are missing the same as Oki
(Oct. 16, 2015  4:23 PM)gankoba Wrote: I'm eternally jealous of OkinawamTS, he's living my dream! He has all the Beys AND he owns a frickin toy store... He probably hosts official Beyblade tournaments too... He's probably super rich too

I am not just rich, and dont own a toy store but I do everything in my house and alone.
coz it's just 2 online shops

(Oct. 16, 2015  4:23 PM)gankoba Wrote: I'm eternally jealous of OkinawamTS, he's living my dream! He has all the Beys AND he owns a frickin toy store... He probably hosts official Beyblade tournaments too... He's probably super rich too

it's already over midnight, you can now scan the QR code of Odin, it will appear on your account
I did... And I'm still Amaterios-less... How do so many people in tournaments own one.... Frickin ell

I hope BeyBrad gets his Odin soon, I'd love to see what he has to say about it after some pro testing
Wow, thanks for all the videos gankoba! It's great to already be able to check it out a bit
can you try out wyvern/kerbeus heavy blow? to me that seems like it would be a very good defense setup.
Definitely Wyvern over Kerbeus.
(Oct. 16, 2015  9:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Definitely Wyvern over Kerbeus.

Indeed. It would Have mobile defense and have more stamina than Wyvern Heavy Accel.
Gonna upload some more videos later today. Is there anything you guys want to see?
Definitely gonna make a Wyvern Heavy Blow, probably vs Valkyrie Heavy Accel...
Hmm... Should I buy another Odin...
(Oct. 17, 2015  4:37 AM)gankoba Wrote: Gonna upload some more videos later today. Is there anything you guys want to see?
Definitely gonna make a Wyvern Heavy Blow, probably vs Valkyrie Heavy Accel...
Hmm... Should I buy another Odin...

If you can, try Odin Heavy/Spread Accel, I really want to see Odin's true Attack potential.
(Oct. 17, 2015  4:51 AM)Half Nail Wrote: If you can, try Odin Heavy/Spread Accel, I really want to see Odin's true Attack potential.

Will do! Anything in particular I should put Odin up against?