[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

(Oct. 19, 2015  7:56 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Odin Spread Survive Vs Deathscyther Spread Survive

Odin:14/20 (4 BF, 10SF)
Deathscyther:6/20 (1 BF, 5SF)

Odin 70% Win Rate

Odin Heavy Accel vs Spriggan Spread Accel

Odin:19/20 (3 OF,3 BF,13 SF)
Spriggan:1/20 (1 OF)

Odin 95% Win Rate

I will do more testing with Odin right now and then Blow a little later. Odin seems to be good for stamina.

I did the same tests and got pretty much the same results. It seems that Odin is better than Deathscyther for stamina combos however, when I did further testing to find out it's weakness, Odin seemed to burst a lot easier than even a worn down Deathscyther so it's a bit of a double edged sword. Odin is better for stamina but runs the risk of bursting easier.

Oh and for the second tests I used VHA and VCF to test it. It tended to outspin VCF but VHA seemed to be too rough on it and it burst 6 of the 8 times I tested it.
those who have Blow, have you tested it to know if it's better than Accel for mobile defense? (it shuold drown less stamina)
Does anyone know when Amazon is going to list Odin? They listed the Black Stadium and the Battle Set but Odin is still not up...
(Oct. 19, 2015  9:05 PM)MattF0rce Wrote: Does anyone know when Amazon is going to list Odin? They listed the Black Stadium and the Battle Set but Odin is still not up...

Amazon.co.jp has it since before the release date. Do you mean Amazon.com or .something else ?
(Oct. 19, 2015  9:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2015  9:05 PM)MattF0rce Wrote: Does anyone know when Amazon is going to list Odin? They listed the Black Stadium and the Battle Set but Odin is still not up...

Amazon.co.jp has it since before the release date. Do you mean Amazon.com or .something else ?

I have had trouble finding it because its not listed on the US side. When I go onto Amazon JP it only shows the Vs set, Deathscyther, Valkyrie and a couple others
(Oct. 20, 2015  12:43 AM)MattF0rce Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2015  9:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

yes and I have had trouble finding it because its not listed on the US side

I think your better off buying it from OkinawamTS.
(Oct. 20, 2015  12:46 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2015  12:43 AM)MattF0rce Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2015  9:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Amazon.co.jp has it since before the release date. Do you mean Amazon.com or .something else ?

yes and I have had trouble finding it because its not listed on the US side

I think your better off buying it from OkinawamTS.

my money is a 30 dollar amazon gift card I'm broke otherwise
I think you'd have a hard time using it on Amazon.jp.
Looks like this bey is too active for stamina, not active enough for attack and too recoil heavy for defense in its uncustomized form but I'm seeing potential. Odin has clear attack/destabilizing power while blow seems like it might find use either in active defense or as a burst attacker.
I take it it would be too much to ask to see αmaterios ___ Blow against a low-burst defender?
Can't wait to get one of these!!
I just got mine today. Initial impressions: It is the new Deathscyther. It seems to be best on Heavy/Spread Accel for stalling. It is really heavy and can spin longer than any other bey. It seems like it can stand up to Valkyrie Spread Survive too (Odin Heavy/Spread Survive) so that's another reason to use it. It seems to not be aggressive enough for attack and bursts too easily when immobile for passive defense. It does, however, seem to out class Deathscyther at everything that it is good at (stalling and stamina) so that is good news. The teeth also are very short and squared off, so it looks like it will not wear down too badly
[Image: w2m5cn.jpg]
Intial impressions on Blow: It blows. It only seems to have a tiny bit more stamina than Accel but that seems to get taken away by its lack of balance when it takes hits. Hopefully someone else can find a use for it, but I cannot at this time
The teeth seem similar to Kerbeus', right ?
Kind of, but instead of being spiky at all, they are squared off
See, I actually thought that Odin would have Stamina use because it's design seemed similar to Deathscythers. Glad to see that's the case. Hopefully Odin isn't too much of a glass cannon in Attack, it would be great to have a dual purpose layer.
Those chunky teeth could be Takara-Tomy's attempt at a new, better design of Attack-type teeth. Here's hoping!
(Oct. 21, 2015  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Those chunky teeth could be Takara-Tomy's attempt at a new, better design of Attack-type teeth. Here's hoping!
Yeah, it definitely seems that way. They really seem to me to be designed especially to not wear as badly. If there were no tooth wear issues, I bet they would be just like Valkyrie's. It's definitely awesome that they are recognizing and at least attempting to correct problems.
Yeah. It's just difficult to compare because Odin is markedly less aggressive by design by Valkyrie. The only way to tell how "resistant" this design is must be to try to sense the intensity when assembling it. Which is, uh, less than accurate.

Still, it's a new tooth design that we've never seen before. Cool enough in its own right.
I just ordered Odin from HLJ, I'll be testing it over the course of about 2 to 3 weeks after it arrives.
Man, nice of HobbyLinkJapan to open a Beyblade Burst category and not keep it updated, instead filing all newer releases in a completely different directory.
So impressions? Is it the in-beatable monster that mine seems to be? Has anyone found it's weakness?

Sure it's blunt teeth would make it look prone to burst, but from what I've experienced, it doesn't. It bursts or outspins everything I put up against him
I can't get mine to outspin DHS when using Odin Heavy Survive unless I launch DHS first which is disappointing but i'm hoping it works better with spread.
Both of those would work better with Spread.
I know but I don't think the disk shouldn't make that much difference as long as they're both using the same one.
(Oct. 22, 2015  10:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: I know but I don't think the disk shouldn't make that much difference as long as they're both using the same one.

Why do you think so? Deathscyther Spread Survive and Deathscyther Heavy Survive perform very differently in battle, and just giving the other Beyblade the same Disk won't remove that difference. In particular, DHS is more likely to Burst and is much weaker later in the match than DSS, which is where DSS actually shines and is one of the reasons it's so popular.
For those interested, Odin's back on Amazon Japan at regular price, I just got it. http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0167...ge_o00_s00