[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

Wyvern Heavy Survive is the best immobile defense combo. I would try that
(Oct. 17, 2015  5:01 AM)gankoba Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2015  4:51 AM)Half Nail Wrote: If you can, try Odin Heavy/Spread Accel, I really want to see Odin's true Attack potential.

Will do! Anything in particular I should put Odin up against?

Like Zoraoste said, Wyvern Heavy Survive would be great, as well as Wyvern Heavy Accel.
Yeah. The biggest thing I would like to see is how Wyvern Heavy Blow does vs Wyvern Heavy Accel. But, unless you have 2 Wyverns, maybe try Odin Heavy Accel vs Wyvern Heavy Accel and then Odin Heavy Blow vs Wyvern Heavy Accel and then compare the two matches. I know that's probably the first thing I will be doing when I get mine
(Oct. 15, 2015  3:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2015  11:42 AM)TENKAGE Wrote: looks like there is 2 shurikens based into the design. reminds me of Jiraiya from HMS. though it can still connect to the visual of odin because they; (this beyblade and the norse god its based on) both happen to have one eye

It seems unlikely to me that a Beyblade based on Odin would have shuriken in its design.
if you look in those 2 circles it has that "apperance" of a shuriken, not saying odin is related to ninja, but I do see that as odd and
putting a covered mouth on the 2 faces even adds to the confusion. although you could say those 2 circles are shields and the heads are wearing some kind of armor. I guess artistic interpretation is in the eye of the beholder.
Odin Heavy Accel VS Wyvern Heavy Blow

Odin Heavy Accel VS Valkyrie Heavy Accel
Pretty intense

Wow, you are awesome gankoba, thanks for all these vids. Odin looks like it could be a beast! Can't wait to get mine!
Odin is definitely beast, after some playing Odin doesn't lose a single game. He tore through every combination I throw at it. Kinda worries me, wonder what tournaments will be like...

Not exactly sure what makes him so strong though. I think it might be because of the slopes on its sides? He seems to knock everything out of balance
We'll have to get multiple people to do tests on Odin either way, otherwise we can't be sure. If you want you can do some official tests and make a topic for Odin Heavy Accel or whatever combos you feel it does well in. Smile
I'm not up for official tests, hehe. I don't hold the weight, too noobish
i'm not giving up on blow just yet. i've done some theorizing, and it might have use as a balance type, ragnaruk oval blow.
My son refuses to use anything other than Odin and I have not beaten him a single time... And we've battled at least 50 times. I threw everything I could think of at him. Doesn't help that he prefers the Burst stadium either. He's kicking my butt! Someone help!

Thinking about running to the store to buy another one
Haha, that's awesome! That's good that he is getting so into it. I give my gf the better bey too so she beats me and has more fun. He is just using it stock? I would try to counter it by using Deathscyther Spread Survive, or Maybe Kerbeous Heavy Survive if he bursts Deathscyther. I would say use Deathscyther or Wyvern Spread or Heavy Accel, but he would probably outspin you with Blow. Does Blow seem to have good stamina? Glad to hear Odin is so good!
Not stock, if it were stock I could deal with him, but he's using Odin Heavy Accel.
To be honest though, I'm not sure the difference between Blow and Accel. I guess Blow moves it smaller circles? In theory it should, but it's not so obvious to me. It does seem to have better stamina most of the time.
Does he just launch it regular (so it circles around the ring, it's called stalling) or does he use sliding shoot (where it goes through the middle right off the bat in a flower pattern). If he stalls I would use Deathscyther Spread Survive, and If he uses sliding shoot, I would use Deathscyther Spread Accel. If he bursts those too easy, swap the Deathscyther out for Wyvern or Kerbeus
Just come back from a Beyblade Burst G4 event/tournament, which I was lucky to win
actually big victory
1st : 19pts (me)
2nd: 8pts
3rd: 8pts
4th: 3pts
5th: 2pts
6th: 1pt
7th: 0pt

of course I talking about this coz I won it with Odin Heavy Blow
other bladder used
Deathscyther Heavy Defense
Wyvern Heavy Survive / Accel
Valkyrie Heavy Survive / Defense / Accel
Odin Heavy Claw
Spriggan Heavy Accel / Defense
Amaterios
Congrats OkinawamTS!! Your son played? Or are some events allowing adults? Also, now that you have a second, please sell me the random boosters I need Grin

Oh and it's official, Odin is now the new big bad in the Bey world

One more question for Okinawam, is blow better with Odin, or does Accel make any difference?
(Oct. 18, 2015  8:26 AM)gankoba Wrote: Congrats OkinawamTS!! Your son played? Or are some events allowing adults? Also, now that you have a second, please sell me the random boosters I need Grin

Oh and it's official, Odin is now the new big bad in the Bey world

I am the one who battle, my sons didnt want to come this time, coz no prize
only battle to get points

and if you check the WBBA Store G4 event/tournament page, now they even put a button for it on the site
and now most of them are adult OK, only a few are kids only
(Oct. 18, 2015  8:31 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I am the one who battle, my sons didnt want to come this time, coz no prize

lol, is playing Beyblade not fun enough on its own?
(Oct. 18, 2015  2:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2015  8:31 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I am the one who battle, my sons didnt want to come this time, coz no prize

lol, is playing Beyblade not fun enough on its own?

for me, that's fun enough on its own.
but for them, they need a big motivation to go, coz most of the tournament are quite far away from my place. Where we usually go by bicycle.
And right now with the Black Spriggan parts to get, they are not really interested to go to tournament if the prizes are not for those parts.
Odin Spread Survive Vs Deathscyther Spread Survive

Odin:14/20 (4 BF, 10SF)
Deathscyther:6/20 (1 BF, 5SF)

Odin 70% Win Rate

Odin Heavy Accel vs Spriggan Spread Accel

Odin:19/20 (3 OF,3 BF,13 SF)
Spriggan:1/20 (1 OF)

Odin 95% Win Rate

I will do more testing with Odin right now and then Blow a little later. Odin seems to be good for stamina.
@[UltimateOrion], how does it do against Valkyrie and/or Wyvern?
SWEET! Nice results UltimateOrion! It only makes me want it more now!
(Oct. 19, 2015  8:10 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: @[UltimateOrion], how does it do against Valkyrie and/or Wyvern?

Didn't want to wear out my Valkyrie, but i did 3 rounds with it and it won all 3(2 SF, 1 BF). Only did 1 round against Wyvern right now and it OSed Wyvern. It seems to have outclassed Deathscyther for Stamina and it has a decent amount of Defense. The teeth aren't sharp. I love Odin! It's so good.

EDIT: My launcher started to skip so i decided to stop doing tests for right now. I was doing Wyvern Heavy Accel vs Odin Spread Accel before i stopped and the score was 5-1. From what i've seen with Blow so far it doesn't seem that good and loses stamina more quickly that Accel.