WBO 5th Anniversary Results!!

(Jan. 11, 2014  4:46 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:27 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: HEY GUYS IF I WILL TAKE THIS FACE Face Booster RED THAN WILL I GET THAT FACE OR ANY OTHER BEYBLADE FACE PLEASE HELP

you'll get a random face .. read this http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
Well he is 12 so he should get a Zero g booster of his choice right? Beyblade or facebolt? ConFuseD o.O?
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:50 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:46 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:27 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: HEY GUYS IF I WILL TAKE THIS FACE Face Booster RED THAN WILL I GET THAT FACE OR ANY OTHER BEYBLADE FACE PLEASE HELP

you'll get a random face .. read this http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
Well he is 12 so he should get a Zero g booster of his choice right? Beyblade or facebolt? ConFuseD o.O?
Yes, he gets a physical prize, but he can exchange his points for Faceboosters, on top of the prize.
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:50 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:46 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: you'll get a random face .. read this http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
Yes, he gets a physical prize, but he can exchange his points for Faceboosters, on top of the prize.
Oh'z Ok I got it thanks for the answer Leone19! ^^
Can I have 5 Face Booster VIVIDs please? Eee
(Jan. 11, 2014  5:08 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Can I have 5 Face Booster VIVIDs please? Eee
That might not be the best choice. Remember, you could get doubles Smile
(Jan. 11, 2014  5:10 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  5:08 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Can I have 5 Face Booster VIVIDs please? Eee

It's his choice......
No, no, let him! Then he can trade me his extra rare ones Wink It seems OK. Maybe he just wants the whole VIVID set. I'm sure he thought that ver.
(Jan. 11, 2014  5:12 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  5:10 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

It's his choice......
Of course I know that. I was just stating my opininon on what he's getting. But on the other hand, It be cool to see if he could get the full collection Grin
I'm well aware of what I am getting into haha.

It is mainly for Trading later on, though the full set would be nice.
Good job everyone! I am glad to have praticipated, even if I am really low lol. Thanks WBO and again Happy 5th Anniversary!
WAIT LOL WHAT I WON SOMETHING
Excellent! Congrats to the winners! Nice to see people going all out in this.

I'll take a Vivid as well, try my luck. Smile

EDIT: Oh yeah and I want a blue set, I'll send contact details. Smile
Wow, I actually won a physical prize! I was just aiming for the Vivid, but that's swell too!

Like I said I'll take 1 Face Booster VIVID! [Image: faceboostervivid.png]

Now to see who won the Face Contest...
(Jan. 11, 2014  8:15 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'll take 1 FB vivid [Image: faceboostervivid.png] , 1 FB purple [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] ,1 FB yellow [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png], 1 FB orange [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and 1 FB jade [Image: faceboosterjade.png] and yay i get an additional Vivid !! Grin
Wow I wanna see what faces you get out of all those! XD. Your sure to get a Zero-G face. I wanna trade for one lol. Congrats to you for getting second!
(Jan. 12, 2014  3:25 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  8:15 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'll take 1 FB vivid [Image: faceboostervivid.png] , 1 FB purple [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] ,1 FB yellow [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png], 1 FB orange [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and 1 FB jade [Image: faceboosterjade.png] and yay i get an additional Vivid !! Grin
Wow I wanna see what faces you get out of all those! XD. Your sure to get a Zero-G face. I wanna trade for one lol. Congrats to you for getting second!

You can't get Zero-G faces in those because those aren't Stone Face boosters, haha.
With my 13 points i want a: Face Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png] (8 points). And a Face Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png] (5 points).
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:30 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Not to sound impatient, but When will the faces be distributed? Just curious Smile.
(Jan. 13, 2014  8:57 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  4:30 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Not to sound impatient, but When will the faces be distributed? Just curious Smile.

It does make you sound impatient when you re-quote that, lol.

When most people, or enough people have chosen their choices, and when Kai-V has time.
I just contacted Kei about my prize!
(Jan. 13, 2014  8:57 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
Just wondering, why did you quote your last post about it? Either way, you'll still get it, but soon Smile Sorry if that came out rude Unhappy
Congrats to everyone, but shouldn't I have gotten 4 points at least?? I entered in the face contest and answered two questions correctly.
(Jan. 13, 2014  11:09 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Congrats to everyone, but shouldn't I have gotten 4 points at least?? I entered in the face contest and answered two questions correctly.

Quote:If you think a mistake was done with one of your answers and the number of points you have, contact Kai-V to find out what happened.