Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 26, 2013  11:57 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Gladiator Bahamdia has more useful uses than Death, beacuase of that exact combo you mentioned, and GF can be a decent sway attack tip.

Death can be good at times, but is kind of outclassed by Duo. RDF can be very good in defense set-ups and this OK combo, Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF.

It's overall based on preference really, if your meta is dominated by Dragooon and can't find access to Duo or you're lacking a good defense tip RDF and Death can be useful. Bahamdia can work a lot better though if you have Duo and CS/RB/RSF.

To Be Completely Honest I Don't Think Buying Death Would Be A Smart Idea. If I Was In Desperate Need Of A Duo I'd Buy Death As A Substitute. But That's Not The Case (Luckily). Surprisingly You Just Mentioned The Combo (Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF) I Mainly Wanted RDF For Grin Overall, I Think I Will Buy Bahamdia Because Of The Amazing Combo (MSF-M Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F) And It's Amazing Uses Against F230 XD

Thanks Kyler Smile
where can i buy a custum heavy long face bolt like beyblade geeks has?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA2GfYxKl2k

send me a link to where i can get this!!
I don't know where to get them, but you know you can't use those in tourneys, right?
Mechanic papa on youtube sells them, not sure about a link though
So i was given the choice of choosing a beyblade for an occasion. Since i don't like ZERO-G i ordered two 4D beyblades Flash Saggitario and Death Quetzalcoatl. But i was thinking of changing it to the Ultimate DX set.

Any Suggestions?
Death quetz: death and RDF are useful, death is a is top tier and can be found in death f230gcf/cf and can be used as a anti-spin steal if u are not able to get duo

Flash: one of the best attack wheels and is top-tier and 230 and WD are useful

UDXS: very good set, u can get MB, duo, 230, WD , LRF , Metal face customs, s130 and the LR launcher

Overall I would get the DX set
All 3 are exceptional buys and must-haves if you don't like Zero-G, but The DX set is better out of the Box.
Same, you can almost make a some what top tier bey which is MF-H Duo Uranus/Pegasis III 230MB out of the box. I also heard buying the two zero-g dx sets and a few other beyblades could make modern top tier beys. If someone has UW145 and Gladiator Bahamdia they could make Balro Balro UW145GF and I heard from a wbo member that it could make Killerken Dragooon BGrin scrape inside the zero-g stadium.
OK, witch should I get?

Phantom Orion

Flash Sagittario

Gurdian Revizer X2

I can only get 2, but I need to know what's better in todays game.
It depends what type of beyblade you want. If you want one with attack, get Flash. For stamina, get Phantom. For defense, get the 2 Reviser.

I'd personally go for the 2 Reviser.
I like attack, but I see more use in defense types. I think I'll go with 2 Revizers. Thanks Tri.
Errr thinking about getting back into the game...
I want a new set thats pretty fun to use, comes with all the stuff- what should I be looked at as as options?
Well there really isn't a set that good, but the synchrome dx sets are good, u should get ronin dragoon and bandid genbull also
Attack: Definetly both Synchromes DX sets, or 2 defense an stamina DX sets, and Flash Saggitario
Defense: ultimate DX set or 2
Guardian Revisers
Stamina: Phantom Orion
Spin Steal: Dark Knight/Ronin Dragooon
Anti-Attack: 2 Synchroms DX sets attack and balance
Balance: ultimate DX set
i need to get some beys
so

i want a bey that could tottaly dominate my griffin dragoon sa165wsf

or you could tell me beys that i can buy for their parts to build a really good combo!!

spending $45

or http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...2a196617bd

has a few parts*
Not really sure where to put this, so... If anyone has a KMart close to them, these prices are insane: http://www.kmart.com/search=beyblade?lev...26%20Games
Which would be a better buy, the griffin dragoon (Air) 2 pack or the Behemoth Golem (Earth) Two pack?
Considering these would be the first Zero-G/SS beys I'm Buying. I'm thinking the Earth pack because I like defense/stamina balanced beys.
Most likely the Dragooon/Griffin 2 pack because it comes with many useful parts like Dragooon, SA165, and Griffin.
(Dec. 01, 2013  4:36 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Which would be a better buy, the griffin dragoon (Air) 2 pack or the Behemoth Golem (Earth) Two pack?
Considering these would be the first Zero-G/SS beys I'm Buying. I'm thinking the Earth pack because I like defense/stamina balanced beys.
It's hard to say, since both have some pretty useful parts, but like Tri said, Griffin Dragooon would probably be your best bet. I have both packs & I've gotten more use out of that one. Not to mention that the F230 isn't great.
galaxy blade: you should get phantom orion b:d takara tomy because this beyblade is an amazing stamina type, and phantom is amazing for stamina, and b:d has amazing stamina, and b:d is really good in combo's such as: duo bull/cancer/aqaurio b:d, and killerken/reviser/wyvern dragoon b:d
(Nov. 29, 2013  1:56 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: I like attack, but I see more use in defense types. I think I'll go with 2 Revizers. Thanks Tri.
I will buy 3 shogun steel beyblades.which beyblades should I buy?I have only a thief phoenix from shogun steel
Archer Gargoyle for SA165, Ronin Dragooon for Dragooon and BSF, and either Guardian Leviathon or Pirate Kraken for their chrome wheels.
i need to get some beys
so

i want a bey that could tottaly dominate my ifraid ifraid d125 wb (2 ifraid synchrome)

or you could tell me beys that i can buy for their parts to build a really good combo!!

$45 max
Anybody have a good way to get fresh R2Fs? I've got a handful of good RFs and LRFs but besides buying individual beys I was wondering if somebody knew of an ebay seller or something.