Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I took a long break since my last tournament in August and I thought I was growing out of beyblades but I was just bored anyway I will start hosting tournaments back up in February by Hyper Xeno

Hope to see you all again
Glad to see you back! Although I think there is a thread for this type of thing already.
I thought I checked
(Dec. 24, 2019  7:22 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I thought I checked

It’s fine. It’s called the “going away/coming back” thread.
Oh I just saw people making these so I thought it was fine
(Dec. 24, 2019  7:10 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I took a long break since my last tournament in August and I thought I was growing out of beyblades but I was just bored anyway I will start hosting tournaments back up in February by Hyper Xeno

Hope to see you all again
Welcome back! I've got a Baltimore tournament onn the 4th if you're interested.
Hello citizens of WBO I'm back! I just wanted to say that to yall.
(Jan. 11, 2020  9:37 PM)AcidGaming Wrote: Hello citizens of WBO I'm back! I just wanted to say that to yall.

Cool. And I'm going to move this post to the "Leaving/Coming Back" thread where it belongs.

Welcome back!
(Nov. 19, 2019  3:43 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Well, I’ve been putting it off, but I’ve been gone for 2 weeks and drifting away for a long time. Man, so much has happened since the day I joined, over a year ago. Stories have been born, killed, and reborn. Friends have been made, as have enemies. I’ve been moving away for a while, going on to bigger and better things.

I guess this is goodbye, WBO. I will always miss you and the wonderful community. Goodbye Cheeto. Goodbye Boogie. Goodbye Fafnir, and Ultimate, and XSabxManiacX, and everyone else. Goodbye.

R.I.P. Man. If the Spot for Story Critic is open, I'll take the job. I shall never let you down as story critic Dt2000. May you have a great time off and remember, "Kids play Fortnite, Men play Minecraft, Legends play Beyblade."
(Feb. 02, 2020  2:52 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  3:43 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Well, I’ve been putting it off, but I’ve been gone for 2 weeks and drifting away for a long time. Man, so much has happened since the day I joined, over a year ago. Stories have been born, killed, and reborn. Friends have been made, as have enemies. I’ve been moving away for a while, going on to bigger and better things.

I guess this is goodbye, WBO. I will always miss you and the wonderful community. Goodbye Cheeto. Goodbye Boogie. Goodbye Fafnir, and Ultimate, and XSabxManiacX, and everyone else. Goodbye.

R.I.P. Man. If the Spot for Story Critic is open, I'll take the job. I shall never let you down as story critic Dt2000. May you have a great time off and remember, "Kids play Fortnite, Men play Minecraft, Legends play Beyblade."

He already left a couple months ago.
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  2:52 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: R.I.P. Man. If the Spot for Story Critic is open, I'll take the job. I shall never let you down as story critic Dt2000. May you have a great time off and remember, "Kids play Fortnite, Men play Minecraft, Legends play Beyblade."

He already left a couple months ago.

I mean that I shall take the Job of story critic if someone did not take the job already. Plus, I knew that.
I can help you until March but, from April I'm not sure I'm in here.
Because I'll take very difficult brain surgery in April 2nd and I'm not sure how long will it take to recover.
I put my will here.
I hope see you soon.
(Feb. 21, 2020  7:31 PM)marutti Wrote: I can help you until March but, from April I'm not sure I'm in here.
Because I'll take very difficult brain surgery in April 2nd and I'm not sure how long will it take to recover.
I put my will here.
I hope see you soon.
I hope you have a speedy recovery and that the surgery goes well!
(Feb. 21, 2020  7:31 PM)marutti Wrote: I can help you until March but, from April I'm not sure I'm in here.
I put my will here.
I hope see you soon.

We will miss you while you are gone. See you until then.
I put my will here.
I hope see you soon.

Hoping you get better quick! We will support you Marutti.
I put my will here.
I hope see you soon.
Take all the time you need. As someone who had surgery before, recovery is a pain.
I put my will here.
I hope see you soon.

At least it'll take 2 month I guess.
I'll be back in summer
I put my will here.
I hope see you soon.

Wishing you a speedy & full recovery. Take care.
I know we never met but I hope you’ll get better bro
Our thoughts & prayers go out for you marutti!
We will wait patiently for your return!
I put my will here.
I hope see you soon.

I hope you have a very fast recovery. The WBO will miss you!
To be honest with you...
I kinda got scared when you said, “I put my will here”...
If it isn’t too much... can you explain what you meant by that please?
Oh my gosh. Truly heartbreaking.

Thank you for everything you've done for this community.

I truly hope for a quick recovery for you and hope you're return one day.
Best wishes marutti, on the surgery and recovery!