Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 14, 2019  4:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hello! I'll be gone for a bit because my sister's been hospitalized and she's taking the iPad I use to access the WBO along with her to the hospital. Until she comes back, I can't go on the WBO. I'll come back soon, though(hopefully).  And no, I don't have any other devices to use.
My parents are bringing the iPad back so I can use the WBO again!
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:49 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hello! I'll be gone for a bit because my sister's been hospitalized and she's taking the iPad I use to access the WBO along with her to the hospital. Until she comes back, I can't go on the WBO. I'll come back soon, though(hopefully).  And no, I don't have any other devices to use.
My parents are bringing the iPad back so I can use the WBO again!
Yay!
Beyblade always ends up back in my mind. These new Burst beys with metal are pretty rad.

WBO always seems like it changes so much, and currently seems like we're at a low point which is pretty sad.
Hmm I might not be active starting next Wednesday. Not sure whether I have time or not, since its school and school can be random and unexpecting. I will see if I can still make time to be here, though
It has most definitely been quite some time now, but as I am now in college and I have more freedom to do whatever I would like to do, I have finally made a return to this site. Golly, a lot sure has changed. One thing I couldn't change was my password, so I had to make a brand new account. Some of you may (if any at all) may remember me as Alpha(?), Kamui or Sorablader. Something like that. Looking back on all of my memories and old posts feels very nostalgic. Not entirely sure if anyone I used to talk to is still active aside from Hato...

It has been entirely too long, but I will most definitely attempt to get back into the game! ...Sport? Is beyblade a sport now?
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:55 PM)Jo (AKA Kamui) Wrote: It has most definitely been quite some time now, but as I am now in college and I have more freedom to do whatever I would like to do, I have finally made a return to this site. Golly, a lot sure has changed. One thing I couldn't change was my password, so I had to make a brand new account. Some of you may (if any at all) may remember me as Alpha(?), Kamui or Sorablader. Something like that. Looking back on all of my memories and old posts feels very nostalgic. Not entirely sure if anyone I used to talk to is still active aside from Hato...

It has been entirely too long, but I will most definitely attempt to get back into the game! ...Sport? Is beyblade a sport now?
Well obviously Beyblade is a sport and also welcome back.
@“#Fafnir” is back and I won’t let him leave us again.
(Aug. 25, 2019  5:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @“#Fafnir” is back and I won’t let him leave us again.

XD
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:55 PM)Jo (AKA Kamui) Wrote: It has most definitely been quite some time now, but as I am now in college and I have more freedom to do whatever I would like to do, I have finally made a return to this site. Golly, a lot sure has changed. One thing I couldn't change was my password, so I had to make a brand new account. Some of you may (if any at all) may remember me as Alpha(?), Kamui or Sorablader. Something like that. Looking back on all of my memories and old posts feels very nostalgic. Not entirely sure if anyone I used to talk to is still active aside from Hato...

I remember you! It's been quite some time, and I'm glad to see you back. Smile @[Jinbee] is still around too.
(Jan. 20, 2008  9:00 PM)Kei Wrote: Aww, thats a shame. I hope you at least come around sometimes like you said though and like Brad said, if you don't have any use for your Beyblades why don't you sell them to someone who does?

like me! lol :) edit oh this was.... IN 2008! That was before I was born!
(Sep. 02, 2019  10:12 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2008  9:00 PM)Kei Wrote: Aww, thats a shame. I hope you at least come around sometimes like you said though and like Brad said, if you don't have any use for your Beyblades why don't you sell them to someone who does?

like me! lol Smile edit oh this was.... IN 2008! That was before I was born!

same lol
Doubt many here remember me, but I've been catching up on any MFB discussion there's been since I was last here (which isn't much). Pretty sad to see the state of the MFB forum tbh (I mean just look at the last page of the Standard discussion thread). Anyways, I dusted off my BB-10 and have been toying around with some customs again, which has been fun.
I'll be gone from the 14th to the 21st of this month for vacation. Will be active after
(Sep. 08, 2019  7:42 PM)Evilfaic Wrote: Doubt many here remember me, but I've been catching up on any MFB discussion there's been since I was last here (which isn't much). Pretty sad to see the state of the MFB forum tbh (I mean just look at the last page of the Standard discussion thread). Anyways, I dusted off my BB-10 and have been toying around with some customs again, which has been fun.

Lol, I remember you. But you don’t remember me.
Hello all!

I joined a while ago in later 2017. I don't really see this as a "final" goodbye set in stone, but it does feel more "official".

I've got an instrument to begin investing in now, and haven't really been active here. I've been letting em rip very little recently,and haven't had much time to really pick up any new releases.

I'll probably lurk around every so often like I've been doing for the last few months though, so I'll probably be around to say hi every so often.

Thank you all for the time I've spent here.

- Dragunix

(Sep. 09, 2019  5:44 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Hello all!

I joined a while ago in later 2017. I don't really see this as a "final" goodbye set in stone,  but it does feel more "official".

I've got an instrument to begin investing in now, and haven't really been active here. I've been letting em rip very little recently,and haven't had much time to really pick up any new releases.

I'll probably lurk around every so often like I've been doing for the last few months though, so I'll probably be around to say hi every so often.

Thank you all for the time I've spent here.

- Dragunix

I’ve seen you around. Also, what instrument?
I might not be active anymore due to the fact that I keep getting attacked by other members on other platforms. I’m still gonna help host tournaments in Carlsbad and I’m still gonna go to tournaments but I might not be as active. I’m still thinking about it so I may still be active.
Peace.
(Sep. 15, 2019  10:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I might not be active anymore due to the fact that I keep getting attacked by other members on other platforms. I’m still gonna help host tournaments in Carlsbad and I’m still gonna go to tournaments but I might not be as active. I’m still thinking about it so I may still be active.
Peace.
Awww man are you still going to post content on your YouTube channel? Also check back every once in a while.
The WBO has entered a new era as several people from the past drift away. You can find a trend with the people posting less and less over time
(Sep. 15, 2019  11:35 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  10:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I might not be active anymore due to the fact that I keep getting attacked by other members on other platforms. I’m still gonna help host tournaments in Carlsbad and I’m still gonna go to tournaments but I might not be as active. I’m still thinking about it so I may still be active.
Peace.
Awww man are you still going to post content on your YouTube channel? Also check back every once in a while.

I may still be active, I’m still thinking about it. I’m still gonna post videos, I may even go live in a few mins.
Peace.

You’re getting attacked on the WBO? Or somewhere else.
(Sep. 16, 2019  12:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Peace.

You’re getting attacked on the WBO? Or somewhere else.

Somewhere else.
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  12:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You’re getting attacked on the WBO? Or somewhere else.

Somewhere else.

So then why are you leaving if it’s not the WBO?
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Somewhere else.

So then why are you leaving if it’s not the WBO?

Their all wbo members, if you need i can tell you some of the people that have been mean and spamming my dms
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So then why are you leaving if it’s not the WBO?

Their all wbo members, if you need i can tell you some of the people that have been mean and spamming my dms

Okay, can you PM me?