Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Exams are coming. Meaning i won't be as active as i usually am.
so heyy guys ,im back after a looong time
i had exams,which got over and im free now
so hello
So i'm going 2 be quite offline for sometime because I have a lot of homework and my teacher pressures us, so bye for now

( I SHALL RETURN !!!!! )
Wow, had been out of the picture for more than a month. Never thought That would happen.
But I am back, won't say I will be as active as before, but will be or frequent. I am quite sure no one saw my absence. But, I would be grateful if someone brings me up to date releases and the anime. I know till Wizard Fafnir and the anime till around episode 4 or 5. Look forward to your opinions on th releases and the anime!
Hey guys! After 5 long minutes I'm finally back!
(Jun. 18, 2019  5:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wow, had been out of the picture for more than a month. Never thought That would happen.
But I am back, won't say I will be as active as before, but will be or frequent. I am quite sure no one saw my absence. But, I would be grateful if someone brings me up to date releases and the anime. I know till Wizard Fafnir and the anime till around episode 4 or 5. Look forward to your opinions on th releases and the anime!

I noticed it.
(Jun. 18, 2019  6:45 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Hey guys! After 5 long minutes I'm finally back!

I feel you XD
Exams almost over. The results of the math exam got leaked so it's move to thursday (was supposed to be today). And now kids (8th graders like me) are protesting to "cancel the final exams" it's hella stupid.
Looking at the membership makes me feel old lol. Was cleaning and stumbled across a Phantom Orion so I logged in to my account to see what’s up.

I guess as a life update, I graduated from Cornell last year in May in neurobio and business. After working in biomedical research for a year and publishing some papers, I’m starting medical school in NYC in 2 weeks.

Even though I don’t recognize anyone it’s always nice to stop by and see that this forum is doing well because it was a huge part of my life growing up!
(Jul. 20, 2019  12:35 AM)Ga\ Wrote: Looking at the membership makes me feel old lol. Was cleaning and stumbled across a Phantom Orion so I logged in to my account to see what’s up.

I guess as a life update, I graduated from Cornell last year in May in neurobio and business. After working in biomedical research for a year and publishing some papers, I’m starting medical school in NYC in 2 weeks.

Even though I don’t recognize anyone it’s always nice to stop by and see that this forum is doing well because it was a huge part of my life growing up!

Congrats on graduating! If you want there’s a tournament in NY on the 28th. Anyways, glad to see that you’re still online. Smile.
Hi my name is juvell (Emperor 1)

(Jul. 25, 2019  12:50 AM)Emperor 1 Wrote: Hi my name is juvell (Emperor 1)

Hi, this is the wrong place to post this
Hey everyone. CheetoBlader is going to be unable to post anything for a while, possibly forever, due to a warning for trying to settle an argument. He wanted me to post in this to let everybody know.
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey everyone. CheetoBlader is going to be unable to post anything for a while, possibly forever, due to a warning for trying to settle an argument. He wanted me to post in this to let everybody know.
not cheeto!
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey everyone. CheetoBlader is going to be unable to post anything for a while, possibly forever, due to a warning for trying to settle an argument. He wanted me to post in this to let everybody know.
Noo, he’s the best!
He says his warning is for a year
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey everyone. CheetoBlader is going to be unable to post anything for a while, possibly forever, due to a warning for trying to settle an argument. He wanted me to post in this to let everybody know.
Thank you Dash Driver. That's sad to hear. I don't know what he did, but I hope he returns soon.
(Jul. 29, 2019  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
Thank you Dash Driver. That's sad to hear. I don't know what he did, but I hope he returns soon.
The only thing he did was try to settle an argument.
(Jul. 29, 2019  11:39 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Thank you Dash Driver. That's sad to hear. I don't know what he did, but I hope he returns soon.
The only thing he did was try to settle an argument.
And he got how much warning exactly? ~Mana~, how exactly does the warning system work? What actions from the member can result in warnings?
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  11:39 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: The only thing he did was try to settle an argument.
And he got how much warning exactly? ~Mana~, how exactly does the warning system work? What actions from the member can result in warnings?
He got a 20% warning level for "low quality, spam, mini modding". Uncertain

Also I won't be active for most of August due to vacation. After that I'll be online.
I'm not sure on the specifics of the warnings issued but, while all warnings last for a year, the muting that comes from a 20% warning only lasts 24 hours.

It's nothing to panic about, so don't worry!
(Jul. 29, 2019  2:53 AM)Morc Wrote: Rip. I liked him.

(Jul. 29, 2019  3:55 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey everyone. CheetoBlader is going to be unable to post anything for a while, possibly forever, due to a warning for trying to settle an argument. He wanted me to post in this to let everybody know.
not cheeto!

(Jul. 29, 2019  4:09 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
Noo, he’s the best!

(Jul. 29, 2019  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
Thanks for those kind words guys Smile. It really means a lot. If you want help me on something, PM meSmile.
I can't believe CheetoBlader is gone forever. I feel like I can still hear his voice saying ''Thanks for those kind words guys. It really means a lot. If you want help me on something, PM me. ''
(Jul. 30, 2019  2:02 AM)Morc Wrote: I can't believe CheetoBlader is gone forever. I feel like I can still hear his voice saying ''Thanks for those kind words guys. It really means a lot. If you want help me on something, PM me. ''

Haha, this is amazingSmile.
(Jul. 30, 2019  2:02 AM)Morc Wrote: I can't believe CheetoBlader is gone forever. I feel like I can still hear his voice saying ''Thanks for those kind words guys. It really means a lot. If you want help me on something, PM me. '
Wait a minute...