Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Sep. 15, 2018  5:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: GUYS , I am going to be online for 1-2 weeks ( Offline means , not that much online like I used To be ) , ( ALL , this is due to my MTT Exam in school !! , where MTT is sort of Half-yearly exam and This time I have to PASS the Exam !! )

FAQ : I Never failed ( Only Just-passed ! Grin CoolGrin Cool Grin Cool          )
Have "fun".
Do anyone still remember me? Lol (I know though I wasn't "that" much inactive (especially when I was checking for news, prices and stuff every week) but this is longest and most time I had been inactive since I joined. I remember days when I used to wake up seeing WBO and sleep as well. I used spend atleast 1-2 hours in total and post atleast 10 posts a day. I used to always think about events and competitive combos. I really miss those days. Reason I have been so offline is I had decided to reduce beyblade as much as possible and focus on studies and my life overall. because I felt I was kinda addicted to it. At a point I even lost interest from beys. But I didn't completely stopped blading. I used blade every once 2-3 (Haha, you caught me. Not a week?. But pattern wasn't consistent. Sometimes I didn't touched beys in weeks) along with watching videos, reading competitive testing threads, chatting in beyblade group and searching for deals. Which happens mostly on mondays (you know. Watching beyblade episode gets me excited!). I will try to be more active from now on. But I don't think I will be nearly as active. I will try to keep an balance between blading and life (BTW bit Off-Topic but I'm starting online seller business and I will be selling beys too!). I will be treating beyblade as game (though. Don't ever think I will be a casual blader EVER?).

I missed you all! I hope everything is going just as good here.

I have some questions though:- Is Kai-V around these days? Also ~Mana~. To able to host a event (though I may not he regular host) will I have to give quiz again?
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:50 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Do anyone still remember me? Lol (I know though I wasn't "that" much inactive (especially when I was checking for news, prices and stuff every week) but this is longest and most time I had been inactive since I joined. I remember days when I used to wake up seeing WBO and sleep as well. I used spend atleast 1-2 hours in total and post atleast 10 posts a day. I used to always think about events and competitive combos. I really miss those days. Reason I have been so offline is I had decided to reduce beyblade as much as possible and focus on studies and my life overall. because I felt I was kinda addicted to it. At a point I even lost interest from beys. But I didn't completely stopped blading. I used blade every once 2-3 (Haha, you caught me. Not a week?. But pattern wasn't consistent. Sometimes I didn't touched beys in weeks) along with watching videos, reading competitive testing threads, chatting in beyblade group and searching for deals. Which happens mostly on mondays (you know. Watching beyblade episode gets me excited!). I will try to be more active from now on. But I don't think I will be nearly as active. I will try to keep an balance between blading and life (BTW bit Off-Topic but I'm starting online seller business and I will be selling beys too!). I will be treating beyblade as game (though. Don't ever think I will be a casual blader EVER?).

I have some questions though:- Is Kai-V around these days? Also ~Mana~.  To able to host a event (though I may not he regular host) will I have to give quiz again?

What are even These Questions big Bro >o< 
Maybe Mumbai Community is still quaking, and even you said you were away, I'm reality you were not, I pmed you everyday, and got your replies Too.

And The Biggest Question Ever- YOU STILL DIDN'T GAVE ME CONFIRMATION ON My Geist FAFNIR Deal.

Sorry for going off topic guys, But since since F2 is so Closely related to beyblade, even if he doesn't touches Beys for months, but he will still think of them everyday
(Oct. 02, 2018  2:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:50 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Do anyone still remember me? Lol (I know though I wasn't "that" much inactive (especially when I was checking for news, prices and stuff every week) but this is longest and most time I had been inactive since I joined. I remember days when I used to wake up seeing WBO and sleep as well. I used spend atleast 1-2 hours in total and post atleast 10 posts a day. I used to always think about events and competitive combos. I really miss those days. Reason I have been so offline is I had decided to reduce beyblade as much as possible and focus on studies and my life overall. because I felt I was kinda addicted to it. At a point I even lost interest from beys. But I didn't completely stopped blading. I used blade every once 2-3 (Haha, you caught me. Not a week?. But pattern wasn't consistent. Sometimes I didn't touched beys in weeks) along with watching videos, reading competitive testing threads, chatting in beyblade group and searching for deals. Which happens mostly on mondays (you know. Watching beyblade episode gets me excited!). I will try to be more active from now on. But I don't think I will be nearly as active. I will try to keep an balance between blading and life (BTW bit Off-Topic but I'm starting online seller business and I will be selling beys too!). I will be treating beyblade as game (though. Don't ever think I will be a casual blader EVER?).

I have some questions though:- Is Kai-V around these days? Also ~Mana~.  To able to host a event (though I may not he regular host) will I have to give quiz again?

What are even These Questions big Bro >o< 
Maybe Mumbai Community is still quaking, and even you said you were away, I'm reality you were not, I pmed you everyday, and got your replies Too.

And The Biggest Question Ever- YOU STILL DIDN'T GAVE ME CONFIRMATION ON My Geist FAFNIR Deal.

Sorry for going off topic guys, But since since F2 is so Closely related to beyblade, even if he doesn't touches Beys for months, but he will still think of them everyday

1. I'm not sure what replying everyday proves. Phone is always in my pocket and it takes no time to read and reply (and I don't need to think much when replying too) I check whatsapp for other reasons too. And you guys are my only friends. It's one of only source for me to entertain myself. 
2. I had PMed seller as I told you yesterday. Let's see when he replies
3. Yes I kinda do. I can never really leave beyblade completely. It has and will be very close to me. Just that I have reduced playing quite a bit. But I play less but I enjoy much more than when I used to play too much. You understand value of things they're far from you.

Welcome back FIREFIRE! 
I respect your decision of seeing beyblading as a game and keep a balance.
And, yeah, Kai-V is still around, she is in Japan currently, so that could be the reason of her inactiveness. But she is around. 
But welcome back once again!! Hope to see you posting soon!
Hey guys im still alive
Going away for like 3-4 months again guys. Wont be on this site much during that period
Hello everyone!

I'm so glad these forums are still going strong. My latest posts dates back to 2013, and I first joined way back in 2008 before WBO was even WBO.

Recently picked up some Hasbro Burst Beys and I'm having a blast learning about the awesome Burst metagame.
I think I'll mostly be lurking to get the latest Burst info, but I wanted all the WBO staff to know that your efforts are being seen. Great job keeping Beyblade alive and hype!

Happy Battling, everyone.
Hey all, just a life update. If you don't know who I am, I'm Silva/Shirayuki/Cookie Bouquets. I was a kind-of prolific poster back before Burst, so I don't blame you if you don't recognize me haha. Since I'm a now senior in high school, I thought it would be cool to inform people how I am, considering I joined this community way back in 2012. I wasn't even done with middle school at the time! Anyways, I'm currently planning on attending UMBC, where I'll major in computer science and minor in Korean.

I've been investing a lot of my time in other hobbies these days. Right now I've been self teaching Korean for about a year, and have a 3 on the Test of Proficiency in Korean. I've also spent a lot of time with photography, where I've been thrown into an ocean of knowledge with no prior experience. I haven't really started from zero in a hobby in a long time, so it's been really refreshing to pick that up. I'm also big into fashion and fashion design these days - it's probably my favorite art medium.

I probably wouldn't the person I am right now without this website, as it was a largely integral part of my life for at least 4-5 years. The self-sustaining community, the forum culture, and the initiative taken by the members to keep this site running are traits that are ever so fleeting on the internet. I really applaud you guys for that, forum culture is hard to maintain these days. I really thank the past, current, and future staff for keeping this website going, and for keeping this niche hobby alive through every rough patch. What has been done here is truly incredible.

Thanks for reading everyone, and keep this hobby alive. I'll be back around some day to write something a bit more coherent.
I Have Packed My Beylocker and stadium, Boards Exam are Getting nearer. I will be around, not much however, and cannot test Or Play till March.....But I will just be less Active, Hopefully I will try to catch up the meta in March again
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I Have Packed My Beylocker and stadium, Boards Exam are Getting nearer. I will be around, not much however, and cannot test Or Play till March.....But I will just be less Active, Hopefully I will try to catch up the meta in March again
Best of luck bro,me too,I’ll have to do same,though I don’t have boards,and I’ll try to make brief reviews of each bey on WBO so yiu isn’t lag in the meta
[Image: 34dqzrl.png]

Seaborg cake that Firefire Got. BTW In every birthday he had Beyblade cakes. And BB 10 beystadium one was most epic

Edit : @[Jinbee] move it to Birthday Thread
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I Have Packed My Beylocker and stadium,  Boards Exam are Getting nearer. I will be around, not much however, and cannot test Or Play till March.....But I will just be less Active, Hopefully I will try to catch up the meta in March  again

Wait......, You are in class 10 ?
Hey guys, hope you all are doing well.

I find that my interest in Beyblade has been waxing and waning a lot. Pretty soon however, come this May, I should be somewhat more free. I'm a High School Senior now, meaning I've got lots of work haha. Beyblades are p expensive now, so I can't buy them really, but I'll try to stay somewhat involved.

EDIT: Also, if the mods are still doing name changes, could someone drop the -X part of my name?
So after what, four-ish years of being inactive? I've decided to take a peak at the first ever online community I joined in and wow, so much has changed. The look of the whole site is lovely, and I'm glad the community is standing quite well despite the lack of Beyblade presence.

Kinda saddened that the GFX community in this forum has fallen apart, though. I couldn't even find the General GFX Thread without searching for it. Man, it used to be soooo big back then!

I also noticed the quality of signatures have, well, dropped in my opinion...

... Which probably means I "might" open shop once more...
(Dec. 18, 2018  11:16 PM)Synth Wrote: So after what, four-ish years of being inactive? I've decided to take a peak at the first ever online community I joined in and wow, so much has changed. The look of the whole site is lovely, and I'm glad the community is standing quite well despite the lack of Beyblade presence.

Kinda saddened that the GFX community in this forum has fallen apart, though. I couldn't even find the General GFX Thread without searching for it. Man, it used to be soooo big back then!

I also noticed the quality of signatures have, well, dropped in my opinion...

... Which probably means I "might" open shop once more...

Lack of beyblade presence? What, we have beyblades
I know I've not been posting around much lately, what time I've had being more behind the scenes. I hit a tough break with work and it's been tricky trying to balance all the things. But I'm getting things more together now, and maybe that setback will pave the way for me to better follow my dreams.

I know I probably need some refreshing and definitely need to catch up on the latest. I'll be making the effort to poke through the threads and wiki, but if anyone wants to chitchat to help bring me up to speed, feel free to shoot me a PM or something. Smile
Hey guys - I know I made a fricking retirement video but that was mainly for YouTube. Sadly though, my life is extremely busy and I'm selling some of my Burst stuff - I can't help but have this nagging feeling to just have fun with MFB/Zero-G and host tournaments on here when I can. So perhapsssssss I shall start scheduling and hosting tournaments for the heck of it? Still thinking about it though! Nice to pop in again though. Smile
Even though i have returned i wont be much active thesedays due to exams, so wish me luck guys. I'll be more active after april.
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I Have Packed My Beylocker and stadium,  Boards Exam are Getting nearer. I will be around, not much however, and cannot test Or Play till March.....But I will just be less Active, Hopefully I will try to catch up the meta in March  again

Took Em out And Back to some testings. HAHA, Exams got over today
I am almost 14 and still playing with spinning tops
It's not just that but Beyblade now seems kinda stupid and childish
And I have also lost interest in the anime
So, bye ,I guess
(Apr. 12, 2019  3:40 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I am almost 14 and still playing with spinning tops
It's not just that but Beyblade now seems kinda stupid and childish
And I have also lost interest in the anime
So, bye ,I guess

Farewell, good luck in whatever you choose to do in the future.
Hi all, man...I'm surprised that my account is still valid here. Thought it would've been deleted.

Been about 3 years since I last logged on. I've only popped up because I'm looking at selling off a major chunk of my collection. But, will see how I go about it, due to postage seeming pretty expensive (if I were to send stuff overseas).

I stopped collecting beys around the time that stuff like Meteo L Drago popped up, and the newer beys just don't interest me. For those that don't know me, which I assume would be the majority, I've only ever been a collector. The aesthetic of beys was the only reason I'd buy them, and it's been a long time since I've looked at designs and wanted to buy a bey.

My collecting ranged from plastics through to MFB. I may only be around for a few weeks, and I see my old selling thread is still around. No idea how to contact a mod on these new forums, but since it's open, I may just end up editing the thread and putting up new photos. Smile