Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Sep. 16, 2019  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Their all wbo members, if you need i can tell you some of the people that have been mean and spamming my dms

Okay, can you PM me?
Sure.
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So then why are you leaving if it’s not the WBO?

Their all wbo members, if you need i can tell you some of the people that have been mean and spamming my dms
Tell me too.
(Sep. 16, 2019  2:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Their all wbo members, if you need i can tell you some of the people that have been mean and spamming my dms
Tell me too.

K send me a PM.

Hey guys,
I’ve decided To continue to be active!
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  2:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Tell me too.

K send me a PM.

Hey guys,
I’ve decided To continue to be active!
Yay ?
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:31 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay, can you PM me?
Sure.

can you PM me as well (as a secret member of Beyblade Legends)
(Sep. 16, 2019  10:55 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:31 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sure.

Why do y’all care?
(Sep. 16, 2019  10:55 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:31 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sure.

I’ll msg you on dc.
(Sep. 16, 2019  5:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  10:55 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: can you PM me as well (as a secret member of Beyblade Legends)

I’ll msg you on dc.

Ok on discord? sure but maybe here is safer because discord is risky
(Sep. 16, 2019  9:19 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  5:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’ll msg you on dc.

Ok on discord? sure but maybe here is safer because discord is risky

Let’s just do dc
Hi everyone,
I guess you could say I´m back after sneaking away without saying a word back in 2016. Grin For those who joined after that time and don´t know me yet: I´m pretty much into plastics and HMS, but not into the newer series.
I´ve actually never quit beyblading, I´ve just been way too buzy with wedding preparations, getting my degree in civil engineering, also becoming a nail tech and renovating a very old house. I won´t be too active though, since there´s still a lot going on, but at least I´ll try to respond to pm´s and to stay up to date somehow.

If anyone wants to get rid of some rare plastics and HMS stuff, pm´s will be much appreciated. Wink Oh, and most important: If there are any other bladers from Germany by now, please contact me, I still haven´t given up hope of hosting a tournament in Germany. Grin
Regards,
Stoney
Just passing by, hope you're all doing great WBO ❤️
Heyo so ya guys seen xandork

I was supose to give him designs of my cho-x bey today

Heyo so if you guys seen xandork pls call me i was suposed to give him my design for my cho x bey
So call me when hes there <3
School sucks, but I'm back I geuss.
Just popping in to say hey. Crazy to think I joined this place over 5 years ago. Feels like forever. I quit beyblade a long time ago, but (I think I've said it on here before) this place will ALWAYS hold a special part in my heart. I remember spending hours upon hours reading archived threads here (I was a weird kid). I think I'm still one of the top posters here actually. Anyways, life has be a ride since I became inactive. I'm 17 now and getting ready to venture into the world. Much love <3
Im back i guess.
(Oct. 26, 2019  5:51 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just popping in to say hey. Crazy to think I joined this place over 5 years ago. Feels like forever.  I quit beyblade a long time ago, but (I think I've said it on here before) this place will ALWAYS hold a special part in my heart.  I remember spending hours upon hours reading archived threads here (I was a weird kid).  I  think I'm still one of the top posters here actually. Anyways, life has be a ride since I became inactive. I'm 17 now and getting ready to venture into the world. Much love <3

It's been sometime! I remember when you were super active here, and it's nice to see you pop by. Smile
Well, I’ve been putting it off, but I’ve been gone for 2 weeks and drifting away for a long time. Man, so much has happened since the day I joined, over a year ago. Stories have been born, killed, and reborn. Friends have been made, as have enemies. I’ve been moving away for a while, going on to bigger and better things.

I guess this is goodbye, WBO. I will always miss you and the wonderful community. Goodbye Cheeto. Goodbye Boogie. Goodbye Fafnir, and Ultimate, and XSabxManiacX, and everyone else. Goodbye.
(Nov. 19, 2019  3:43 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Well, I’ve been putting it off, but I’ve been gone for 2 weeks and drifting away for a long time. Man, so much has happened since the day I joined, over a year ago. Stories have been born, killed, and reborn. Friends have been made, as have enemies. I’ve been moving away for a while, going on to bigger and better things.

I guess this is goodbye, WBO. I will always miss you and the wonderful community. Goodbye Cheeto. Goodbye Boogie. Goodbye Fafnir, and Ultimate, and XSabxManiacX, and everyone else. Goodbye.

Nooo! I’ll miss you!
(Nov. 19, 2019  3:52 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  3:43 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Well, I’ve been putting it off, but I’ve been gone for 2 weeks and drifting away for a long time. Man, so much has happened since the day I joined, over a year ago. Stories have been born, killed, and reborn. Friends have been made, as have enemies. I’ve been moving away for a while, going on to bigger and better things.

Nooo! I’ll miss you!

I’ll miss y’all too. I’m sorry for any arguments I may have caused or anything I started.
(Nov. 19, 2019  4:00 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  3:52 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Nooo! I’ll miss you!

I’ll miss y’all too. I’m sorry for any arguments I may have caused or anything I started.
I’m sorry too

I'm sorry to hear that, good luck dude.

Bye. Hope you do well in whatever you do

We’ll all miss you very much. You’ve done a lot for the WBO, and me! You’re one of the reasons I started writing my stories! We’ll miss you, please visit every now and then. 

Good luck on what you’re going to do.

I‘ve only just read this now, but I’m gonna miss you. You’ve pretty much shaped my stories and inspired me to do them in the first place. 

Good luck in whatever you’re doing. Goodbye Unhappy
Hey! I still check the WBO relatively often but I've been meaning to give a little life update. Tongue_out

For those who don't know me too well, I'm a former tournament organizer and WBO staff member from Toronto. I was an active member of the forum from 2014 to 2016 but I stopped playing Beyblade nearly three years ago.

Right now, I'm in my last year of high school and I'll be applying to several universities very soon. I'm hoping to study user-centric design and business and later dabble into programming. 2020 may be last year living in Toronto for quite a long time so I'd definitely like to play a larger role at tournaments over the next several months. Smile

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to talk!