Going Away/Coming Back Topic

marutti it's sad to see you go, but I understand it's for the best. You certainly are an irreplaceable member of the WBO, so I'm sure many of us will miss you. I hope you the best of luck with the surgery!
Speedy recovery friend and all the best.
Godspeed marutti. All the best and have a safe and quick recovery
marutti Don't mean to be an ogre here but there's already a Going Away/Coming Back topic and I'm going to move this thread into there as opposed to it being in Beyblade General.
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:34 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: marutti Don't mean to be an ogre here but there's already a Going Away/Coming Back topic and I'm going to move this thread into there as opposed to it being in Beyblade General.

There're too many threads and didn't realise thank you
I’m leaving the wbbo so I can focuse on my career, I hope I see u guys again, bye
(Feb. 22, 2020  12:22 AM)The Rex Wrote: I’m leaving the wbbo so I can focuse on my career, I hope I see u guys again, bye

You’re a kid. What are you talking about?
(Feb. 22, 2020  12:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  12:22 AM)The Rex Wrote: I’m leaving the wbbo so I can focuse on my career, I hope I see u guys again, bye

You’re a kid. What are you talking about?

That’s true what career are you talking about
Well... good luck on your career....
(whatever that is...)
I’m gonna start a cod mw career competing in tournaments
(Feb. 22, 2020  2:16 AM)The Rex Wrote: I’m gonna start a cod mw career competing in tournaments

I’m 100% sure that is a joke.
(Feb. 22, 2020  2:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  2:16 AM)The Rex Wrote: I’m gonna start a cod mw career competing in tournaments

I’m 100% sure that is a joke.

Yea, and I’m gonna wrestle John Cena
Now now now... let’s not start a debate with this...
(Let’s just give him the benefit of the doubt and just leave it there... please)
In this day & age it’s not that hard to start getting into E-League type sports... ya pretty much just stream a bunch, gain recognition if yer gud, and join any tournaments that are around the area... we have quite a few ssbu tournaments out here in CA, so I understand....

If that’s what yer gonna do, then fine.
I hope you enjoyed your stay here in the WBO!
Bye-bye.
(Feb. 22, 2020  2:54 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Now now now... let’s not start a debate with this...
(Let’s just give him the benefit of the doubt and just leave it there... please)
In this day & age it’s not that hard to start getting into E-League type sports... ya pretty much just stream a bunch, gain recognition if yer gud, and join any tournaments that are around the area... we have quite a few ssbu tournaments out here in CA, so I understand....

If that’s what yer gonna do, then fine.
I hope you enjoyed your stay here in the WBO!
Bye-bye.

He’s a kid though. He’s not close to being old enough to live on his own and it’s very obviously a joke.
I messed up... I messed up bad. Bye.
(Feb. 27, 2020  6:48 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I messed up... I messed up bad. Now I need to pay the price. It was fun, but I guess it's over now. Sorry.

I'm sorry, what?
(Feb. 27, 2020  6:48 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I messed up... I messed up bad. Now I need to pay the price. It was fun, but I guess it's over now. Sorry.

You’re making no sense. Explain please.
(Feb. 27, 2020  6:48 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I messed up... I messed up bad. Bye.

Please don’t go! Even if we don’t talk much anymore, You are one of my closest friends on this forum!
(Feb. 27, 2020  10:19 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  6:48 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I messed up... I messed up bad. Bye.

Please don’t go! Even if we don’t talk much anymore, You are one of my closest friends on this forum!

since your a friend, you know what happened? is it personal? Im confused
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:25 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  10:19 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Please don’t go! Even if we don’t talk much anymore, You are one of my closest friends on this forum!

since your a friend, you know what happened? is it personal? Im confused

I haven’t been able to get in contact with him. We were only friends online so I don’t know much about what’s going on here. I’m worried though.
Enough. I'm deleting this drama. This is the Going Away/Coming Back topic, not the ragequit and complain and blame topic.

If someone has a problem with getting warning percentage for breaking rules, the answer isn't to continue breaking rules. That's what it was for, the rule breaks, not about wrong or right.

EDIT: And the absolute WRONG response is to continue breaking the rules in PMs, with sustained name calling and demands for apologies. See him in a month I guess! Or not.

EDIT AGAIN: Or not, apparently. Folks, stop doubling down when you get in a very minor amount of trouble, okay? If you get in trouble for attacking people and namecalling, don't keep attacking people with namecalling.
DeceasedCrab Wrote:EDIT AGAIN: Or not, apparently. Folks, stop doubling down when you get in a very minor amount of trouble, okay? If you get in trouble for attacking people and namecalling, don't keep attacking people with namecalling.
This is very true. If you read some pages back, I sort of did that and I regret it to this day. Thank you for stepping into action DeceasedCrab, it’s much appreciated.
I have no presence in this community what so ever, so nobody will really care, but I'm leaving. It's hard to explain to i won't but I feel its just the right choice. I'll still be keeping up with beyblade news through Zankye's channel and probably buy the beys as well. I don't know if I'll ever come back, but given I said before I don't have much of a presence in this community so I don't think y'all will be concerned if I am coming back in the first place. And this is a good community so its not you guys that are making me leave btw. just writing this is kinda akward in a way, so I'll just end it here. and I would probably want my most lkely final words here to be beyblade related, so yeah. cya Smile

3 2 1 Go Shoot!
(Apr. 09, 2020  1:05 AM)snoc Wrote: I have no presence in this community what so ever, so nobody will really care, but I'm leaving. It's hard to explain to i won't but I feel its just the right choice. I'll still be keeping up with beyblade news through Zankye's channel and probably buy the beys as well. I don't know if I'll ever come back, but given I said before I don't have much of a presence in this community so I don't think y'all will be concerned if I am coming back in the first place. And this is a good community so its not you guys that are making me leave btw. just writing this is kinda akward in a way, so I'll just end it here. and I would probably want my most lkely final words here to be beyblade related, so yeah. cya Smile

3 2 1 Go Shoot!
You seemed to be noticed to me... sad to see you go.
(Apr. 09, 2020  1:05 AM)snoc Wrote: I have no presence in this community what so ever, so nobody will really care, but I'm leaving. It's hard to explain to i won't but I feel its just the right choice. I'll still be keeping up with beyblade news through Zankye's channel and probably buy the beys as well. I don't know if I'll ever come back, but given I said before I don't have much of a presence in this community so I don't think y'all will be concerned if I am coming back in the first place. And this is a good community so its not you guys that are making me leave btw. just writing this is kinda akward in a way, so I'll just end it here. and I would probably want my most lkely final words here to be beyblade related, so yeah. cya Smile

3 2 1 Go Shoot!

Bye. Although, why are ya leaving?