Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Sep. 16, 2019  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Their all wbo members, if you need i can tell you some of the people that have been mean and spamming my dms

Okay, can you PM me?
Sure.
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So then why are you leaving if it’s not the WBO?

Their all wbo members, if you need i can tell you some of the people that have been mean and spamming my dms
Tell me too.
(Sep. 16, 2019  2:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Their all wbo members, if you need i can tell you some of the people that have been mean and spamming my dms
Tell me too.

K send me a PM.

Hey guys,
I’ve decided To continue to be active!
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  2:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Tell me too.

K send me a PM.

Hey guys,
I’ve decided To continue to be active!
Yay 🥳
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:31 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay, can you PM me?
Sure.

can you PM me as well (as a secret member of Beyblade Legends)
(Sep. 16, 2019  10:55 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:31 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sure.

Why do y’all care?
(Sep. 16, 2019  10:55 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:31 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sure.

I’ll msg you on dc.
(Sep. 16, 2019  5:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  10:55 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: can you PM me as well (as a secret member of Beyblade Legends)

I’ll msg you on dc.

Ok on discord? sure but maybe here is safer because discord is risky
(Sep. 16, 2019  9:19 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  5:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’ll msg you on dc.

Ok on discord? sure but maybe here is safer because discord is risky

Let’s just do dc
Hi everyone,
I guess you could say I´m back after sneaking away without saying a word back in 2016. Grin For those who joined after that time and don´t know me yet: I´m pretty much into plastics and HMS, but not into the newer series.
I´ve actually never quit beyblading, I´ve just been way too buzy with wedding preparations, getting my degree in civil engineering, also becoming a nail tech and renovating a very old house. I won´t be too active though, since there´s still a lot going on, but at least I´ll try to respond to pm´s and to stay up to date somehow.

If anyone wants to get rid of some rare plastics and HMS stuff, pm´s will be much appreciated. Wink Oh, and most important: If there are any other bladers from Germany by now, please contact me, I still haven´t given up hope of hosting a tournament in Germany. Grin
Regards,
Stoney
Just passing by, hope you're all doing great WBO ❤️
Heyo so ya guys seen xandork

I was supose to give him designs of my cho-x bey today

Heyo so if you guys seen xandork pls call me i was suposed to give him my design for my cho x bey
So call me when hes there <3
Just popping in to say hey. Crazy to think I joined this place over 5 years ago. Feels like forever. I quit beyblade a long time ago, but (I think I've said it on here before) this place will ALWAYS hold a special part in my heart. I remember spending hours upon hours reading archived threads here (I was a weird kid). I think I'm still one of the top posters here actually. Anyways, life has be a ride since I became inactive. I'm 17 now and getting ready to venture into the world. Much love <3
Im back i guess.
(Oct. 26, 2019  5:51 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just popping in to say hey. Crazy to think I joined this place over 5 years ago. Feels like forever.  I quit beyblade a long time ago, but (I think I've said it on here before) this place will ALWAYS hold a special part in my heart.  I remember spending hours upon hours reading archived threads here (I was a weird kid).  I  think I'm still one of the top posters here actually. Anyways, life has be a ride since I became inactive. I'm 17 now and getting ready to venture into the world. Much love <3

It's been sometime! I remember when you were super active here, and it's nice to see you pop by. Smile