Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Wearing down a tip does reduce the stamina but on higher tracks like 230, it may not make much difference unless the tip has flattened.
Wear of the tip always affects stamina, regardless of height of the track.
Was the original/pre-HWS beyblades released by hasderp(sorry wrong spelling)? I
Mean Hasbro. Smile
(May. 16, 2012  1:15 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Was the original/pre-HWS beyblades released by hasderp(sorry wrong spelling)? I
Mean Hasbro. Smile

No. They released the Legend Series instead, but they do not even compare to the originals' performance.
Carp. I wanted some cheap Pre-HWS. Unhappy
(May. 16, 2012  1:45 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Carp. I wanted some cheap Pre-HWS. Unhappy

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...eck-it-now
Is it possible that beys in random boosters (like theif phoenic) are going to come out in the series too.
(May. 16, 2012  8:56 AM)Dashy Wrote: Is it possible that beys in random boosters (like theif phoenic) are going to come out in the series too.

yes, they are also in the series (episodes)......
hey could u guys say me good 4d beyblade .rather than diablo nemeies
(May. 16, 2012  10:44 AM)aakie Wrote: hey could u guys say me good 4d beyblade .rather than diablo nemeies

If you want to purchase, then go the "Purchase Consultation" in the BeyMarket-Place forum for further help.

If you are just curious which one is good, then: Duo Uranus.
(May. 15, 2012  2:09 AM)Fluke Wrote: What is the rate of wear on a RDF with average, not extreme use? Thank you.

It's tough to say. With occasional use you can probably expect the part to have years of use. I am a heavy user and after 6 months am still using my first one.
(May. 16, 2012  2:40 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(May. 15, 2012  2:09 AM)Fluke Wrote: What is the rate of wear on a RDF with average, not extreme use? Thank you.

It's tough to say. With occasional use you can probably expect the part to have years of use. I am a heavy user and after 6 months am still using my first one.

Yeah, me too. I got mine when it was first released. It still seems rather "new" to me.
How sturdy is BB10? And i mean to everything from weight to tips
BB-10 is fine as long as you don't use combos like MF-H Diablo Kerbecs M145 MS that will punch holes in the stadium. Be careful with MS in general too.
Honestly, it's less fragile than most make it out to be, and MS usually doesn't do any severe damage unless you slam it down onto the surface when launching.
is BEYBLADE SPIRIT a real book? if so where can i get it?
i'm refering to the 1st comment
i got a MF2 and the plastic core is kinda lopsided on the outer metal ring would it still be legal or is it screwed i mean I can make MF2-H and Mf-F and the metal core in the plastic rim but that combo as said first wont work...
Sometimes you have to rotate the outer ring to get it to align flush. It wouldn't be illegal per se, but it would be more likely to loosen and potentially cause your bey to explode - which would cost you a round.
(May. 17, 2012  4:50 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Sometimes you have to rotate the outer ring to get it to align flush. It wouldn't be illegal per se, but it would be more likely to loosen and potentially cause your bey to explode - which would cost you a round.

i tried that but it doesnt seem to work it holds the bey together but it juts up a bit and its so frustrating >< tell me that combo inst used much or is negligible?
ia ebay/paypal safe to trust? coz my dad doesnt let me buy anything online Unhappy pls tell me then i can buy a lot of things guys pls
thank u Joyful_3
(May. 17, 2012  6:26 AM)aerowinx97 Wrote: ia ebay/paypal safe to trust? coz my dad doesnt let me buy anything online Unhappy pls tell me then i can buy a lot of things guys pls
thank u Joyful_3

Of course. Paypal is the safest way to transfer money. And eBay is safe, most of the time.

You can just buy off on this site with Paypal. Buy from Dimsum2u, because he's trustworthy, and an excellent seller with excellent prices.
Ok i can make every combination of MF-2 except MF-Light does this mean that the other ones are legal or are they ALL illegal?
(May. 17, 2012  6:59 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 17, 2012  6:26 AM)aerowinx97 Wrote: ia ebay/paypal safe to trust? coz my dad doesnt let me buy anything online Unhappy pls tell me then i can buy a lot of things guys pls
thank u Joyful_3

Of course. Paypal is the safest way to transfer money. And eBay is safe, most of the time.

You can just buy off on this site with Paypal. Buy from Dimsum2u, because he's trustworthy, and an excellent seller with excellent prices.

thanx now i will order frm dismum2u Joyful_3 i needed a tt attack stadium but in india we only get hasbro Unhappy