Jingle Beys Batman Smells & a New Format?!?! Raleigh NC {USA} 12/7/13

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Before we begin, at the last event someone had sticky fingers. I will say this once and only once. Stealing will not be tolerated. If you are caught stealing I will personally make sure you are banned from Game Theory, The World Beyblade Organization, & every game shop and comic shop in Eastern North Carolina and some in Virgina. IF you don't think I can do this try me.

Well Bladers Its that time of the year, Its Christmas!! SO lets have a tournament. But lets change it up, We're going old school. That's right BB10.

Date December 7h, 2013

Place Game Theory

Time Registration begins at 11am, tournament starts at Noon.

Format BB10/Round Robin

Prizes TBD

Confirmed:
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Stormscorpio1
3. Insomniac
4. Stupaoz
5. BladerLight
6. PegasisUnited
7. Defstamina88
8. Thunder Dome
9. THeBlackDragon

Limited Format

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Im in for limited
Come on guys, if we can't use ZG or 4D, you know you're just asking for Basalt Aquario 230CS to make a comeback. I know you missed him~ Wink

Being Quite Honest, I would go as far as to remove 4D, but definitely ZG can be removed.

Basically, I'm not looking forward to a limited play, but I am glad BB10 made a return...
Basalt is also banned... lol
(Dec. 05, 2013  3:03 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Come on guys, if we can't use ZG or 4D, you know you're just asking for Basalt Aquario 230CS to make a comeback. I know you missed him~ Wink

Being Quite Honest, I would go as far as to remove 4D, but definitely ZG can be removed.

Basically, I'm not looking forward to a limited play, but I am glad BB10 made a return...

Actually 0-G isn't banned just synchroms. And Basalt is banned...
Realize we are doing 2 separate events. The limited event is in the OP. Make sure you read up on it good before this weekend.
Put myself and TigeroftheWest down as maybes for limited format. Smile

Tiger's loaded with that kind of stuff. Tongue_out

Oh yah, and confirm TigeroftheWest for BB-10.

Heheh... you got the date wrong in the title. XD It says it was yesterday.
Wait, so we'll be running two separate tournaments for this one event, or what?
I like how theblackdragon is the prize (I know what tbd means it's just a funny coincidence)
(Dec. 05, 2013  11:15 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Wait, so we'll be running two separate tournaments for this one event, or what?
2 tournaments. One limited and one not limited I believe.
You can count me in for Limited, too!
Can I borrow someone's Earth for limited format? Mine just shattered during testing, heheh. XD
Also, when no 4D is allowed, does that include Hasbro's messed up molds, too?
(Dec. 06, 2013  3:37 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Also, when no 4D is allowed, does that include Hasbro's messed up molds, too?

Nope, Metal Fury molds are fair game. For the list of banned parts, check this out: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...pid1176971

By the way, I'll have three NIP Beylaunchers for $10 a piece, a few pre-opened Zero-G RBV3's for $5 a piece, and the following mint Metal Wheels/Chrome Wheels for sale a dollar a piece on Saturday:
  • Ifraid (x2)
  • Saramanda (x3)
  • Hasbro green painted Golem (x2)
  • Begirados (x1)
  • Phoenic (x1)
  • Screw (x1)
  • Ray (x1)
  • Thermal (x1)
  • Earth (x1)
Oh, and some Zero-G RBV3 sticker sheets, three for a dollar. First-come, first-served. Smile
I need an earth wheel.

Just for the record from last event, the following DO NOT have a passport:
These players will not be allowed to play at this weekends event if they show up claiming to have a passport.
Dark and TBD
I think I have some extra earths you two could borrow.
Okay, I think I got it, and I believe I have a few combos to use...
Hey does anybody have any of these parts they could let me borrow at the tournament? I skipped a bunch of Hasbro's Metal Fury line so I don't have to many of them. btw if it wasn't obvious all these are the Metal Fury Versions.
Cosmic, Fang, Phantom, Duo, Forbidden
Thanks
So prizes will have to be mailed out. Just came home from Wal Mart and all they had were Saramandas. So winners will get there stuff mailed out.
(Dec. 06, 2013  3:48 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: By the way, I'll have three NIP Beylaunchers for $10 a piece, a few pre-opened Zero-G RBV3's for $5 a piece, and the following mint Metal Wheels/Chrome Wheels for sale a dollar a piece on Saturday:
  • Ifraid (x2)
  • Saramanda (x3)
  • Hasbro green painted Golem (x2)
  • Begirados (x1)
  • Phoenic (x1)
  • Screw (x1)
  • Ray (x1)
  • Thermal (x1)
  • Earth (x1)
Oh, and some Zero-G RBV3 sticker sheets, three for a dollar. First-come, first-served. Smile

Totally forgot! I'll also have the following mint parts for sale:
  • BD145 -green- (x1)
  • 230 -yellowish- (x1)
  • D:D (x1)
  • C145S -green w/stickers- (x1)
Not too sure how to price these as of yet, so if you're interested, just find me at the tournament and we'll work it out.
Don't forget to bring BB10's. Make life a little bit easier on me. Im leaving for GT now.
IM here, thunderdome is here, and Thunder DOme is here.
Good luck to all the players!!!
Results

BB-10
1st:Thunder Dome
2ndConfusedtormscorpio1
3rd:Angry

Limited
1st:Thunder Dome
2nd:TheBlackDragon
3rdGrinefstamina88

Limited was super fun and everybody played hard today! Can't believe I won them both, but the finals got close (SS1 vs me was extremely close). Can't believe I'm on a winnig streak of 1st places (3 in a row). Well I can't wait for next time, see everybody soon.
I can't believe Angry is still able to place with his beloved Gravity Perseus BD145RDF ...