[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

The beyblade gods have answered...
(Jan. 10, 2016  1:24 AM)Kevo Wrote: That makes it my fourth amaterios I have won. I just won this.

You are a very blessed man. I must be a very un-blessed man.
Who needs four Amaterios anyway.
Honestly after two I would have just kept my points for whatever prize Beyblade TAKARA-TOMY adds after Amaterios hah.
(Jan. 10, 2016  1:47 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Who needs four Amaterios anyway.

The guy with five Quetzalcoatl Serious
Well I'm currently using one, sold one, and the third I am giving away. The fourth will most likely be for myself, which I will keep NIB.
(Jan. 10, 2016  2:34 AM)Kevo Wrote:
Well I'm currently using one, sold one, and the third I am giving away. The fourth will most likely be for myself, which I will keep NIB.

I would have kept my first NIB, but that's just me. I have a NIB Quetz, NIB gold Quetz, and three Quetz that I use. ;3;
Just won another amaterios! Thanks to ganboka, he sold me a beypoint card which gave me 9000 points, enough for another 4 tries. I won on the second try Grin.
[Image: MotEZFC.png]

YAY finally! To think i was gonna fork out 8000 yen for one the other day.
Congrats! Still at 1 for me after 92k points ...
(Jan. 12, 2016  3:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Congrats! Still at 1 for me after 92k points ...

Thanks! Smile Not sure if i should try again today, or wait a day or two .. I feel like you can't get more than one a day.
you cant play the game until they dont unlock it which is about 1 or 2 weeks later after that you won it

(Jan. 12, 2016  6:12 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2016  3:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Congrats! Still at 1 for me after 92k points ...

Thanks! Smile Not sure if i should try again today, or wait a day or two .. I feel like you can't get more than one a day.
Still one for me after like 150k Crying
I have like 10 tries though that I have been saving for a day when someone here doesn't win one. Seems like everytime I think about playing, someone has just won one. Lol
Big NEWS
Amaterios Dark Version, which it will be available from a game machine, game will start from 1/23 at the WHF Winter 2016 and Corocoro Base
and maybe larer they will put those machine in the wbba.Store as well
but for now only available at the WHF Winter 2016 and Corocoro Base.
I will upload the pictures later
Oh, so it is the arcade machine I posted about a few months ago ? Cool. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Random-Thoughts?pid=1296168&highlight=arcade#pid1296168
(Jan. 14, 2016  4:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, so it is the arcade machine I posted about a few months ago ? Cool. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1296168

yes that the one
you can play the game 1 once a day for free, if want to try more they will minus point from your beylogger
to play the game
you need to plug your beylogger, scan a Layer then use the Light Launcher that is included in the arcade
and if win the battle apparently you win point
and then maybe it will have like a lottery at the end of the game to know if you are lucky to win the Amaterios Dark Version
I feel relieved that it's just an Amaterios recolor and not any new exclusive parts, but I hate the gacha-ization of, well, everything.
Wow so cool!!!! But only at the Corocoro base for now!?!? That's sooo far from where I live!!
Sick! Can't wait to see it.

I think it's cool that there's a way for you to spend your points in a real life/physical setting now.
If only Hasbro would do something like this ...
So it wont be available from the game we play right ??? From our Mobile App ???
The Amaterios Dark Version??? Only People in Japan can get it through the Machine or Corocoro base ??
Edit :- I hope they do add it in the way we Win Amaterios Aero Assault !!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
only available from the arcade machine which it will start on 1/23 at the WHF in Tokyo and at the Corocoro Base for now
then probably all the wbba.Store might get this machine as well, but no info when

(Jan. 14, 2016  7:27 AM)Burst Wrote: So it wont be available from the game we play right ??? From our Mobile App ???
The Amaterios Dark Version??? Only People in Japan can get it through the Machine or Corocoro base ??
Edit :- I hope they do add it in the way we Win Amaterios Aero Assault !!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I misread about the Amaterios Dark version you dont get the full bey
but 1 parts, and with the parts you can make a full bey
(Jan. 14, 2016  9:05 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I misread about the Amaterios Dark version you dont get the full bey
but 1 parts, and with the parts you can make a full bey
Wow so the Full Beys are gonna Be super rare soon then after its released and available at Arcade Machinr and Corocoro Base.
Cheers !!!
Burst.