[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

lol ! I lost twice. I don't want Hasbro to release the bey, then it will still be considered rare as it is now
(Jan. 21, 2016  9:20 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: lol ! I lost twice. I don't want Hasbro to release the bey, then it will still be considered rare as it is now

Personally, I would prefer that every player have access to the same pool of parts with equal opportunity. Extremely rare parts should be limited to recolors.
(Jan. 16, 2016  5:26 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2016  3:26 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Have you guys played a lot recently though? Like since Xcaliber was released? It seems to me that, since the release, a lot more people have been winning

yes he did, but nothing
everytime after he played and lost
he says, it 's impossible to win it

(Jan. 16, 2016  5:09 AM)Kevo Wrote: Perhaps. But I still believe the amount of clicks/clicking speed has something to do with it. I mean I've won 4 of them thus far..

yeah you really dont need to click super fast, coz the game might bug and you automatically loose

Oh is that what I've been doing wrong? I clicked at rapid fire speed with my only go at the game.
I don't think it matters. I wouldn't assume you lost because you are clicking too fast.
(Jan. 21, 2016  5:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think it matters. I wouldn't assume you lost because you are clicking too fast.

I hear that it's just luck based, something that I rarely have.
(Jan. 21, 2016  5:45 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2016  5:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think it matters. I wouldn't assume you lost because you are clicking too fast.

Don't worry, I normally have terrible luck! But I ended up winning an amaterios!

If by "luck" you mean "completely random", meaning you have the same odds as anyone else (number of tries notwithstanding).
(Jan. 21, 2016  3:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2016  9:20 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: lol ! I lost twice. I don't want Hasbro to release the bey, then it will still be considered rare as it is now

Personally, I would prefer that every player have access to the same pool of parts with equal opportunity. Extremely rare parts should be limited to recolors.
Yeah. I was thinking that some guys really spent a large amount of cash just to get their hands on it, so if its not rare anymore. It's like a waste for them Uncertain
But yeah, its just my opinion. May not happen
(Jan. 21, 2016  5:47 PM)Cannon Wrote:

Don't worry, I normally have terrible luck! But I ended up winning an amaterios!

You're the guy who got that GODLY Black Galeon 2, I would love to have your luck Beyblade wise.

My fatal flaw is that I cannot order frequently at all, the only way for me to get points is the quiz as I have no Beylogger.
(Jan. 21, 2016  6:00 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yeah. I was thinking that some guys really spent a large amount of cash just to get their hands on it, so if its not rare anymore. It's like a waste for them Uncertain

I agree. At the same time, I think it's more important that thousands of players have access to a part rather than protecting the feelings of a small number of hardcore collectors. But I am more interested in Beyblade from a "game" perspective than a "collecting" perspective.
(Jan. 21, 2016  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2016  6:00 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yeah. I was thinking that some guys really spent a large amount of cash just to get their hands on it, so if its not rare anymore. It's like a waste for them :/

I agree. At the same time, I think it's more important that thousands of players have access to a part rather than protecting the feelings of a small number of hardcore collectors. But I am more interested in Beyblade from a "game" perspective than a "collecting" perspective.

I would like to add that many people that won amaterious would buy that many parts and get that many points because of the wear that makes them need to buy several copies of the same beyblade and the nature of the game that having more parts gives you more versatibility when comes to play and competite

So the less beyblades you have the "rarer" Amaterios is, and that low possibilities are more common for us, the "rest of the world" :/
Yeah, I can't say Amaterios had an impact on how many Beyblades I've bought. I would've bought just as many anyway.
Just won my 4th Amaterios....With one try.

1st one took me about 20+ tries
2nd one took me exactly 7 tries
3rd one took me ONLY TWO Tries.

I still have 11 tries to burn man...
(Jan. 22, 2016  1:54 AM)Stars Wrote: Just won my 4th Amaterios....With one try.

1st one took me about 20+ tries
2nd one took me exactly 7 tries
3rd one took me ONLY TWO Tries.

I still have 11 tries to burn man...
Welcome to the club!

EDIT: I have about 10+ tries left too. Should I go for my fifth? LOL
I'm so jealous of you guys T_T
There's no reason why you shouldn't continue Smile

Congratulations, Stars!
Keep the points man, there is bound to be a new prize Beyblade eventually, no need to waste them on a fifth Amaterios hah.
Oh well, I don't even have one yet. Unhappy
(Jan. 22, 2016  2:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Keep the points man, there is bound to be a new prize Beyblade eventually, no need to waste them on a fifth Amaterios hah.

Yeah, exactly. I've won three and I've deciding to start saving my points now.
Reason why we have 67,000 points on the side for upcoming new Prize bey
Well, I am just hoping they do not use our previous Credits reduction policy and force everyone to spend their points or reset to zero before the launch of the new prize ... Admittedly that would be somewhat terrible, since that is potentiall hundreds of dollars spent that would be lost, unlike our tournaments and their Credits hah.
(Jan. 23, 2016  3:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, I am just hoping they do not use our previous Credits reduction policy and force everyone to spend their points or reset to zero before the launch of the new prize ... Admittedly that would be somewhat terrible, since that is potentiall hundreds of dollars spent that would be lost, unlike our tournaments and their Credits hah.
What Could be the new prize ?? Also any idea till When the game to win Amaterios will be online ?
I mean to say that how much more time the Amaterios Promotion Will go on ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
We don't know and we don't know. Smile
Guess what : the BeyTerminal is also a button-tapping game.

[Image: CZXun83VIAAM4PF.jpg]
Again, WHAT is with the Japanese and GRINDING?