[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

Yes, that's exactly what the WBO is missing: classism
(Nov. 19, 2015  1:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, that's exactly what the WBO is missing: classism

Yes, I will bring classism to the WBO. Im already supa classy anyway Tongue_out

Nah only joking. But at this rate, many people will get Amaterios. If only TT knew so many were being shipped abroad... Grin
So I've been deciding what to do with my second amaterios, and I've made up my mind:

I'll be donating it to the WBO so they can enjoy it Smile

I know that it will be used for a good purpose Wink

Hope you enjoy when it arrives @[Bey Brad] Unsmith
Hopefully it's ok to post this here. If anyone wants to enter for a chance to win this one of a kind bey, feel free to enter! Smile

(Nov. 20, 2015  2:10 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Man I wish I had enough points to buy it.

You don't buy it, the points are meant to enter a chance to win one.

@[Kevo], don't tempt me!
(Nov. 19, 2015  1:49 AM)Hato Wrote: So I've been deciding what to do with my second amaterios, and I've made up my mind:

I'll be donating it to the WBO so they can enjoy it Smile

I know that it will be used for a good purpose Wink

Hope you enjoy when it arrives @[Bey Brad] Unsmith

Thanks so much Hato! We'll definitely make you proud Smile
(Nov. 20, 2015  2:12 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: [quote='jonahblader13' pid='1296826' dateline='1447981804']
Man I wish I had enough points to buy it.

You don't buy it, the points are meant to enter a chance to win one.

Sorry I didn't make that clear. That's what I meant.
[Image: OaxjJk3.jpg]

Here's a pretty poor photo of my Amaterios' teeth after several hundred rounds. As Kai-V posted before, they do sometimes get bent out of shape, but seem to bend back to normal over the course of normal play. I haven't noticed any severe degradation, and it still clicks very firmly in place, roughly on par with a mint Valkyrie's clickiness.

Overall, Burst's mechanism inherently guarantees some type of wear, but I feel satisfied with the low level of abrasion with this design. Smile

BTW, the plastic underneath the paint is actually a dull gold – the silver is just part of the metallic gold finish.
I had no idea they painted the plastic gold.
Yup, and it peels off quite a bit during battle. At least the center is protected by the clear plastic.
(Nov. 23, 2015  12:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yup, and it peels off quite a bit during battle. At least the center is protected by the clear plastic.

Well the important thing is the top view I hope.

I think the metallic chrome gold paint on Hasbro's LLD would've lasted longer, depending on how this paint is like.
I finally won Amaterios with the help of my Japanese friend @[Yuuya]! It only took 38 tries hahaha. I took a video and will probably post it later. The reaction was incredible!
(Nov. 27, 2015  2:56 PM)Kei Wrote: I finally won Amaterios with the help of my Japanese friend @[Yuuya]! It only took 38 tries hahaha. I took a video and will probably post it later. The reaction was incredible!

Poor you hah. Congratulations.
Congrats Kei! Finally!
(Nov. 29, 2015  12:12 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Finally got my 3000, any tips?

Keep on pressing the button, never stop.
Hopefully you can hear me speak, I had to say it quietly cause it's quite late right now. Anyways I won a third amaterios today. Eee
hi! not that I've won one just yet, but in the occasion that I do is it possible to have this shipped overseas? or will have to contract a middleman in japan to ship it to me? thanks in advance!
(Dec. 07, 2015  9:18 PM)slyx Wrote: hi! not that I've won one just yet, but in the occasion that I do is it possible to have this shipped overseas? or will have to contract a middleman in japan to ship it to me? thanks in advance!

You would have to have a middleman do it (like @[OkinawamTS]), or use a service like Tenso.

Hope this helps, @[slyx]!
(Dec. 07, 2015  9:22 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2015  9:18 PM)slyx Wrote: hi! not that I've won one just yet, but in the occasion that I do is it possible to have this shipped overseas? or will have to contract a middleman in japan to ship it to me? thanks in advance!

You would have to have a middleman do it (like @[OkinawamTS]), or use a service like Tenso.

Hope this helps, @[slyx]!

i see, thanks for the quick response! now to start praying that i actually win it >.>
I just won Amaterios again! REDEMPTION.

Only took nine tries this time, as opposed to 38 the first time around. People who can play in tournaments in Japan and do well have such a huge advantage; because I had Amaterios Power already, I could earn 18,000 BP for placing first, in addition to 1,000 BP for participating. And that's not even mentioning the BP you can get everyday for hooking your BeyLogger up to BeyPads at different shops.
Congrats! And wow, that sounds so cool.
Yeah, @[OkinawamTS] told me about the daily BeyPad BP when we met. I was tempted to go to shops everyday ... haha.
Every time I see a beypad in a store, the fricking thing is malfunctioning or turned off