[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

I didn't seem to have trouble with the ones that I used, although some stores did kind of have them hidden ...
that's your 3rd win as well.

not everybody is lucky, such as one of my son who still hasn't win it.
I didnt say anything about my 3rd win otherwise he would have been really mad.
He was really mad when his younger brother got his 2nd ones. when him still can't win it.

(Dec. 11, 2015  1:30 PM)ClaraM Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_2015-12-11-12-04-12_zpsbbyn4tdx.png]

SO DAMN HAPPY!!!!
Joyful_2
Surely you can all share Amaterios? lol
I've tried about 7 times so far.
Damn.
THE BEY GODS HAVE BLESSED ME WITH AMATERIOS AERO ASSAULT
FINALLY @[*Ginga*]!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :'D

even if you are a scrub, you are still blessed Unsmith
I keep trying to play the game but nothing ever happens i stay in that main page am i doing anything wrong?
(Jan. 04, 2016  11:44 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: I keep trying to play the game but nothing ever happens i stay in that main page am i doing anything wrong?

Did you press the yellow button? That's how you play. After you press it, there is another yellow button that awaits you, which you have to constantly press throughout the entire game. Smile
And do you have enough points at all to play ?
Hello Guys,
So How many Amaterios Aero Assault are Manufactured ??? I mean as its a Legendary And Exclusive Bey. Is It like gonna be in Production for a long time ??? Or there are limited pieces Available of this Bey?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
sorry nobody here can answer your question, coz nobody knows the answer.
only Takaratomy would be able to answer you, but if you were to mail them about this. I dont really think that they would answer you.

(Jan. 06, 2016  7:12 AM)Burst Wrote: Hello Guys,
So How many Amaterios Aero Assault are Manufactured ??? I mean as its a Legendary And Exclusive Bey. Is It like gonna be in Production for a long time ??? Or there are limited pieces Available of this Bey?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 06, 2016  7:29 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: sorry nobody here can answer your question, coz nobody knows the answer.
only Takaratomy would be able to answer you, but if you were to mail them about this. I dont really think that they would answer you.

(Jan. 06, 2016  7:12 AM)Burst Wrote: Hello Guys,
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Hey Okinawarm,
Okay so no one knows that well not a problem Smile. But I hope it last longs as I would love to win one or get one !!!!!
So there is only one way to win it right ?? The Rare Battle Game and we need 3000 bey points for that!!!
Wish you all Guys Good Luck For Winning the Bey. Hopefully I can also get one someday.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I almost have enough points to play again. Is there some sort of secret? Do you just spam the button or do you REALLY need to spam that thing?
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:21 AM)Wizard Wrote: I almost have enough points to play again. Is there some sort of secret? Do you just spam the button or do you REALLY need to spam that thing?

I honestly think that is is completely random, but each time I won; that button had suffered a massive beating.
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:26 AM)Hato Wrote: that button had suffered a massive beating.

Generally speaking, what was your clicking technique? lol
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:28 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:26 AM)Hato Wrote: that button had suffered a massive beating.

Generally speaking, what was your clicking technique? lol

Using 2 fingers: 1 from both hand, clicking fast but not too fast so that it can register.
Good luck, and I hope you win! Smile

P.S. Have your favourite Burst bey alongside you and have your BeySpirit alive Unsmith
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:31 AM)Hato Wrote: P.S. Have your favourite Burst bey alongside you and have your BeySpirit alive Unsmith

Brb, taping Valkyrie to my face. Wut!?

Edit: Guess who lost.
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:45 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:31 AM)Hato Wrote: P.S. Have your favourite Burst bey alongside you and have your BeySpirit alive Unsmith

Next time Krazy Glue it to your head

Unsmith
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:45 AM)Wizard Wrote:

I'm guessing this guy^^^^^^

Sorry to hear that Unhappy
(Jan. 07, 2016  2:01 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:45 AM)Wizard Wrote: Guess who lost.

Listen here Dorgan Kang, we don't need your negative influence around these parts!

It's chill, it was a my 6th try overall. Only 2,982 points to go until I can try again!
1 of my son after spent over 150,000 pts on the game still hasnt won it.

you win it only if you are lucky, and I also guess that there is a daily quantity.
which would probably make it easier to win it before midnight if the daily quota didnt get reach.

And some guys are really lucky coz they already won it 8 - 10 times

(Jan. 07, 2016  2:09 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2016  2:01 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2016  1:45 AM)Wizard Wrote: Guess who lost.

Listen here Dorgan Kang, we don't need your negative influence around these parts!

It's chill, it was a my 6th try overall. Only 2,982 points to go until I can try again!
(Jan. 07, 2016  2:42 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: 1 of my son after spent over 150,000 pts on the game still hasnt won it

Meanwhile you've won 3, lol. Next time I have enough points I'll try playing just before midnight Japan time and see how my luck is.
After my Wyvern comes in the mail tomorrow I'll have enough points to try a few times. Oki I'll pm you later if you can forward it for me.