Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

My real name is ugggghhhh Joel Rascoe. I hate it when people call me Jœl Rāscoe.
My real name is Samuel Lewis my middle name is a secrect but it starts with a D so my initials are S.D.L
Mine is Jordan Alexander Conolly, I was named after the river for my first name and since Family tradition is to have an A middle name, I was named after my 3 month older than me cousin. And Conolly means "Fierce as a hound"(Thats why I'm Beta Wolf in Team Lupus) and originates from Ireland. I like my name ,Becasue it's one of the few names that if a joke is made from it, most of them are Positive.
My name is Tariq Muhamed. I have two middle names which are Ibn-Mustafaa. If you translate it from Arabic to English it's: Bright Star who is the son of the chosen won; the praiseworthey. But I'm not Arab or Indian I'm actually African American Grin
My name is Caroline, which is pretty common, but for some reason people always manage to pronounce it wrong; especially if I'm saying my last name & someone is writing it down. First name is Caroline, not Carolyn.
I don't think my first name was meant to have an significant meaning, though I wish it did. Last name is German.
@ The Supreme One LOL I didnt know you were a girl. My full name is Jonas James Harrison, I like my name (say Jonas Brothers and I will hunt you down) but a lot of people mispronounce it they call me Joseph, or Joshua, at this point I dont really care I wish My name was Yuko, I might change it to be one of my middle names!
My name Is Bayo Olatogbeloga Yoshi Muktar the II aka John
My name is Aduwala Jarbak Sinbad Shiboot Habdi Jamal Terros Mikle Dil Doose Shinda Azalam Peter Twosh Pan Ahmed, some call me Ahmed. But most call me Jhon, I have the longest name in the register, I think this name is quite cool tbh.
I was still very nervous when I posted last, so I'll post again.
My name is Alec Henry Zajac.
Alec does mean high-minded, I checked.
Henry means leader.
Zajac is polish for rabbit.
Intimidating right? Bet you guys would sell your beyblade collection before battling a high-minded leader rabbit XD
I like my name because its unique, shows my heritage (100% Polish, yah!), and is at both ends of the alphabet.
As for what people call me, it's usually Alec. People at my high school call everyone by their last name, so there I'm Zajac. Some people call me Sticks too, referring to me being tall and lanky and...branch like.
If I could have a nickname, Sticks would be fine. Or maybe Ben. Ben would be cool, haha.
Well, my real name is Brenna Rae Bishop.
So, for those who knew me as PinkBRB, now you understand the BRB part. It's my initials! Grin Anyways, I don't think Brenna is a very common name, seeing as I've only met two other people who've had the name.
That, and it's never on those things with your name on it. Like a snow globe or key chain. Only Brianna. Bleh.
Rae is pretty common. It's actually named after my mother's middle name, Renae.
Bishop. It's as British as it can be, but honestly, I'm not British at all! I'm more German than I am British. I don't have any British in me at all... I think when my German decedents arrived, they changed it. They changed a lot of names to make them sound more American back when all the immigrants came over, apparently. Tongue_out
I guess my name is unique. Hell, everyone's name is unique in it's own special way.
Whoa I just had a deep moment there.
Anyways, that's my name! I'm proud of it! Grin
My full name is Robert Charles Kalajian Jr. A mouthful for sure.

I'm named after my father (obviously). Charles is my Grandfather's name.

Kalajian is Armenian, and the closest meaning I've been able to find is "merchant". It used to be spelled Kalaydjian, but my grandparents changed the spelling when they moved to America.
(May. 28, 2013  10:46 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: That, and it's never on those things with your name on it. Like a snow globe or key chain. Only Brianna. Bleh.
My name is on those things as much as Kei loses (I've wanted to make a joke about Kei since I heard of his godly skills in Beyblade). My name is Cole, but i can't say my last name for privacy reasons. My parents named me that because there was a kid in my mom's class named Cole. I've always thought that explanation is bland. I found on a website that it means "warrior", which is almost as cool as my pseudonym Akio meaning "Glorious Hero". So yeah.
My real name is Devin Ehsani. People knew me as BlitzUnicornoHd or Beyblade514.... ps im back to beybladeing ;D
my name is Jason Maselli

i think i was named because of Jason and the argonauts yes im italian but im also peruvian but all of you can call me jay
My name is Judah Devasahayam. Judah is a English translation for ( יהודה ) Yehuda and Devasahayam is a Tamil word for God shall help you.
My Real Name is Tanmay Giri Smile
My real name is Katri Mcgrath (Pronounced Cat-tree). Yeah. Most of my teachers call me ce tri. It is so annoying and many people call me Kathrine, katie, Cacey and other stuff. Even when I went to get a pizza from dominoes and they asked my name they put me down as Kathrine. God.
My name is Daniel but everyone calls me “Dan". My name means a lot to me. I believe your name shows or determines who you are....
SidenoteUnhappyAlways refer to me as the SupremeDragon....)
My name is Aaron. Last name is 13 letters long.
As you can guess; my kindergarten year was very hard =_=
My real name is actually Daniel, though I'm still referred to by my username, Midnight, by most people at tournaments.

My name means a whole lot to me, since my sister did get the final decision on deciding my name. There was a whole debate between my mother and father about naming me before I was born, as well. My mother wanted Kyle, while my father wanted Myles (which I personally like far better than Kyle), though my six year old sister at the time wanted to end it, stating that she wants me to be named Daniel.
(Jul. 12, 2014  1:36 AM)Neo Wrote: My name is Aaron. Last name is 13 letters long.
As you can guess; my kindergarten year was very hard =_=

Wow! That's my middle name heheh. My last name sucks. When people see me, they see me as a stern agressive person.(What my friends told me when we became close over time). But when you put my name and face together it doesn't match. My last name makes me feel soft. I wish I had a strong last name like “Balboa" or “Wayne".
(Jul. 12, 2014  1:54 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote: My real name is actually Daniel, though I'm still referred to by my username, Midnight, by most people at tournaments.

My name means a whole lot to me, since my sister did get the final decision on deciding my name. There was a whole debate between my mother and father about naming me before I was born, as well. My mother wanted Kyle, while my father wanted Myles (which I personally like far better than Kyle), though my six year old sister at the time wanted to end it, stating that she wants me to be named Daniel.

Lol, my brother's name is Daniel. And my name is Kyler. My mom wanted Tyler, but my dad wnated something with a K. So, Kyler.

My last name is Frence, but it's spelled with 1 L, not two in France.
My real name is Catalino it is derived from the word "talino" in tagalog,which in english "talino" means smart.While my name Catalino means "so smart" in english.While my friends,on the other hand my Friends call me Ino which is cool.But my classmates call me by Catalino,man my first name sucks very much!,I wish I could change it into a Japanese name *sigh*.
My name is Corie Grace McEwen. Yes I'm a girl and I'm ashamed of my boy-ish name Corie so please just call me Grace Smile
The "boy spelling" would be Corey, and ie usually implies the name is female.