Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

(Feb. 24, 2012  4:25 AM)Goldchain2 Wrote: My real name...Zachary Smith. Zachary, in Hebrew, means "Remembered by God", which I think is pretty cool. I haven't a clue what Smith means, though.

as Kai-V pretty much pointed out, the last name Smith was given to a Person who worked with metal (Blacksmith, Gunsmith, etc...) but it was most likely blackmith, so u can now know that one of ur ancestors way back when was a blacksmith (this was also true for a few other kinds of jobs but i cant remember them :\

oh and ill say my first name ONLY (Nick) i try to keep my beyblade/anime life as far away from my outside life as possible (just because)
This might come as a shock to you guys, but... my name is Zain.

^And wow, awesome, first time I've ever seen someone have a name that close to mine online! Great success!
My name is Shayne Moulton, it's an irish name.
Im Robert Thornborrow. I hail from Huntsville, Ontario. Im mostly english with a bit of Scottish and Irish mixed in for good measure.
please ELABORATE. give a little history, or something like that...

or else you will be warned...
My real name is Sarthak Jain it's a Indian name.
My Name?
Kyle Saavedra
Kyle is english, I presume?
While Saavedra is Spanish.
Kyle means Narrow or Straight. I am straightforward in my sayings but I am not narrow at all. I mean, I'm medium sized!
I have three names:
Joaquin is Spanish for Joachim which originated from Hebrew which means God will Establish.
Vincent is Originated as Latin and means Conquering.
I do not feel comfortable releasing my name on the web, but I will say what it means.
- Godly Courtious Gatekeeper.
My first name is Hebrew, my middle and last name is French. If you want to search around and find out what my name is, go on ahead.
im devin
Hello,

My first name is James, hebrew for "supplanter" Meaning: "One who takes the place or moves into the position of another."

Last name, I'm sure many have seen it on a ketchup bottle marked "57". It's German for: "Ruler of the Home."

Btw... Please, Don't call me ketchup for any reason.

Thank You.

Also, Cosmic. You may want to share some history on that, just saying.
well i don't want to post my full name but i will post my first, Blake. it apparently means light and dark but never at the same time. i like my name as it's fairly uncomon, only recently have i not been the only Blake at school, at it has been very confusing as im used to being the only one. only recently has my attitude matched my name, as im good in nature but bullying and being a teenager has made me a little darker around most people, expecaly at school. if people knew the meaning of my name they would probably be wondering whats going on in my head as im normally the silent one who says almost nothing untill called apon at school. i tend to be dark and mysterious around people at school unless im confident to talk to them, witch at the moment is limited to 2 people, in witch i get a little silly around. anyway im getting off topic so ill stop now.
My name is Schuyler (Sky-ler)-Layne. My name came from a fort near Riverhead, NY in Native American territory, as I am a native american, and proud of it at that. Anyway, my name was supposed to be Trenton, but my mother heard Schuyler and thought it was more dignified. Then she threw Layne at the end. And alas! My name was born.... As well as myself
My name is Jake Keating, it's a Norman name, i'm from Ireland so it makes sense.......
Comment removed
my real name is Jeremiah McAdams i got my first name from the the movie Jeremiah Johnson and just inherited my last name from my father
My name is Ryan, not too far off of my online username.

It's Irish, and means "Little King." My Mom was completely undecided on a name for me (she was told that I was going to be a girl before I was born -- surprise!), and had originally planned to name me Rhiannon, after her favorite song by her favorite band (Fleetwood Mac), but when I was born she chose Ryan because A.) It's close to Rhiannon and B.) It was the name of her favorite actor, Ryan O'Neil.

So, there you have it. There's more history to the rest of my name (I'm 3rd in a 5th generation long line of my male family members with the same initials and same middle/last name -- RDS), but I don't want to give my full name on here, haha.
This is my psudonym, Akio Kazumi. He is also the main character in my comic/manga, AND I LIKE WAFFLES! Is that enough words for not spamming
I know this is an old thread but I still want to post. My real name is Oren Mitchell. There is one thing that I don't like about my first name, 99% of the time teachers will say it wrong no matter how many times they are corrected
My real name is Gabriel(Gaby) and my parents named me after my dad's brother who's name was Gabriel(Gaby). And my name is also named after the angel who told Mary that she was having a baby.
My real name is Jacob Simpson. You have no idea how many times a day i get "Are you related to Bart" from some idiot who thinks that they are funny.
Tzion (First name(NO IT IS NOT SPELLED WRONG!) it's Hebrew meaning holy mountain or sacread mountain of heaven, or the apprentice of God
Castillo It's Spanish meaning a castle or dweller near the castle or fortress; one who came from Castillo (fortress), in Spain; one who worked in the castle or fortress.
teachers always say my name wrong and say "Ti-ze-on or tu-zion" the "T" in my name is silent