Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

The names Jong........Daniel Jong XD
Hey there everyone! My name is Janescia Thompson. Glad to meet you!

record screen
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:56 AM)hammer hades Wrote: my names is Hades lolz i am some got of destruction Pinching_eyes_2
You spelled god wrong
My name is Kyle David Rooyakkers.

Rooyakkers, or spelled something like Rojiakkers in Dutch, is of course my father's name, his parents were Dutch, my Grandfather, and Swiss, my Grandmother. I know nothing of the culture or language.

My middle name, David I always write more or less because I like it - Kyle has no short form, and is fairly common - it feels empowering to be connected with a more unique name.

Kyle is entertaining, though, because it is more of a joke than truth in my family, but apparently I was named after Kyle Reese - the advance in technology and possibility of approaching technological regression or singularity has always set me a little on edge...

My mother's maiden name is Wronka, Polish. You can guess why I might have such an attraction to alcohol, no dilution of drinking genes in my making xD

Hope that was entertaining in the least.
To above me:
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is really SPAM. If you want this topic to remain opened, then you really need to elaborate on your answers more, like telling what you like or dislike about your name.
And Nick Nash is a long-known banned member ... How stupid can you get.
--
He did have a seventy-percent warning level already, again.
My real name is Gerard, if u must know my last name pm me but im not posting it on an open forum (security reasons). when you do c me in real life, please, call me Gerard Grin
I actually did not happen to give the full meaning of my Name, No?:

Ricardo: The name that came from my Grandfather. It actually means 'powerful leader', which is Ironic cause im not that powerful. It also have a lot of insults: 'rescendo'(curse my bad hand writing),'Ricarrrrrdoooo'(I'm a teachers pet, BTW). And lastly, 'retardo'(i dont need to explain this)

Chot: my *ahem* worst nickname. I have no idea where did i get this. The current insult in it is 'choleen'(curse me for telling who my crush is...)

and that's it.
Well, my Real name is Tristan. It means "Sad" or "Loud" and I am both of those. The worst thing is half of people call me Tristian. At least it's unique, though.
http://originalcm.wikia.com/wiki/Tristan...r_(YGOTAS)

Don't worry, there are awesome people with your name. Wink
Yeah, you are right there. Tristan Taylor was cool in the Yu-Gi-Oh Anime.
Yugioh The Abridged Series to be precise, actually. Read the article/watch the episodes.
(Nov. 18, 2011  12:13 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yugioh The Abridged Series to be precise, actually. Read the article/watch the episodes.

YGOTAS is THE funniest Abriged series, and also Tristian (both the name and the character) aint half bad
My name is Miles. Yeah, I said it.
Miles is Latin for soldier (which I am not^^) but I was named after Miles Davis. 1 thing is that at school people call me "mai(L)skolbe" which means corn on the cob in Norwegian!.....
My name is Tyrese Thomas.
got my middle name changed non-officialy, but I prefer it:

Josh Kirin Jennens, you know the mythical creature japanese spelling. unfortunately I still have to use Allan for most things.
Well, my ID name is Senna Hatsumi Kozuma (uncommon name for a brazilian, I know). Senna means little moon (according to my mom), Hatsumi is japanese for "beautiful leaf which falls in the sea" (my great grandmother gave this name) and Kozuma is my surname, it´s japanese.
my real name is micah england i hate my first name cause everyone spells it wrong and i like my last beacause its the name of a important country.
My real name is V.Rajat Govind but it is not my full name i have no surname and my full name is C.R.V.Rajat Govind Murthy(Guys don't ask the full form of this becuase it's too big.)In Hindi Rajat means Silver,in my school my classmates all the teachers and specially girls call me-Hey Silver Boy.I will be very angry and get annoyed.
Specially the girls why they call me like that?
Ok that's all about my name if you want the full form of my name see this-Chikkanahally(My Father's Village)Ramachar(My Grand Father's Name)Venkatesh(My Father's name)Rajat Govind Murthy.
MY real name is (DRAMATIC MUSIC)......... Zhyion williams
i know your so happy to know a soon famous blader
My real name...Zachary Smith. Zachary, in Hebrew, means "Remembered by God", which I think is pretty cool. I haven't a clue what Smith means, though.