Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

(Dec. 03, 2012  1:16 AM)Daft Mau5 Wrote: My real name is Jacob Simpson. You have no idea how many times a day i get "Are you related to Bart" from some idiot who thinks that they are funny.

Are you by any chance related to Bart Simpson? I keed. Anyway, my name is apparently a Hebrew name meaning "God has healed". Also one of the seven archangels. I don't actually want to give it away, but you can decipher it if you want.
Michael or Gabriel, those two I'm sure are archangels.
Anthony Stephen Mendes

i like to call myself ASM
or
AweSoMe,which,i'm sadly not.
(Dec. 03, 2012  1:42 AM)Anchor Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2012  1:16 AM)Daft Mau5 Wrote: My real name is Jacob Simpson. You have no idea how many times a day i get "Are you related to Bart" from some idiot who thinks that they are funny.

Are you by any chance related to Bart Simpson? I keed. Anyway, my name is apparently a Hebrew name meaning "God has healed". Also one of the seven archangels. I don't actually want to give it away, but you can decipher it if you want.

God has healed in Hebrew is Jehovah Raphe (I hope I write it correctly) so I am guessing your name is Raphael.
My Real Name is Chakradhar although many people calls me Chakri!

Chakradhar means the person who controls the wheel :p It Came from an Indian God called Sri Vishnu. Lord Vishnu Has a Wheel in his right hand XD!

Here is a image of Lord Vishnu (Click to View)
hey bro my name's Rishi Jain im totally Indian
im pure veg and my first name means sage
Um, I do not feel comfortable releasing my full name, but I will tell you what my first name means in Hebrew.
-Jehovah or God increases
Hehe..
(Dec. 03, 2012  9:44 PM)King of Misfits Wrote: Um, I do not feel comfortable releasing my full name, but I will tell you what my first name means in Hebrew.
-Jehovah or God increases
Hehe..

My name is Ariel Gonzalez and Ariel means Hearth of God and Lion of God
Mubarak Habib Omar Moktar Mohammed Ahmed Hassan
Mum was overexcited
my real name is Gabriel Nathan Dubois, my first name Gabriel comes from the arch-angel Gabriel the meaning of Nathan is "god has given" the name came from one of gods prophets and Dubois is french for wood or wood cutter which is funny i actually make wooden swords i have heard of other meanings for my last name but this is the main one
As someone whose first language is French, I can tell you that your last name's only meaning is "of the wood". There is no other interpretation possible. It is like : "He comes from the wood".
my name is Hastin (Dont ask) i am american lived here forever so is my family. My name means elephant (Im not fat im only 94 lbs at 13) people joke like Hey-Stan or stupid stuff like that. My last name is crosby
oh i see thanks for the fact kai-v i'll also ask my mom that too she also speaks french but barley teaches me
My name is Tanner Grove, I have no idea what it means, other than Grove being the English word for grove, as in an orange grove. Tanner? My mom wants me to get a tan I guess? XD
My name is Aidan miles don't like first name but my I like my second name cause it shows I am fast, not to be cocky. My name means fire.
my name is Ashton Pinto.. i love my name, of course no one hates their name... i still dont know the meaning of my name.
My name is Wade Hampton Kornegay the 4th. Though the first 3 died. I was named after my great grand father who was named after my great great grandfather. He was named after his father's general in world war 1. I don't like Hampton or kornegay. Hampton doesn't fit but kornegay everyone says wrong. Though it's history so it would be wrong to change it.
My real name is omkar!
And it is one of the many names of Lord Ganesha thas i love my name but everyone calls me omi
my full name is Jake Pender and when im in ireland im Jake Peter Pender
My real full name is Alex Peniche Trujillo Lopez Sotelo.It is a pretty long name Smile

I was named after my father named Alex.
Peniche,which is a city and seaside in Portugal,also the last name of my dad.
Trujillo,which is a city in Peru,also the last name of my mom.
Lopez,which is the last name of my grandma.
Sotelo,which comes from the last name of my other grandma.

My name is Ryan Ramdeo I like my name cuzzz its short and it means Little King But I don't like it because the name is so common now a days
Ramdeo-Is my last name I like it because It starts with a R
My Middle name is a secret, Hint it starts with a K My initial is R.K.R so that's also cool
My name is Chris Pham. I dislike being called Christopher, so, yeah, ahah...
My name is Alec Z. (Not gonna give my whole last name). I like my name because it is unique and i read somewhere it meant "high minded" although everywhere else i look it says it means "defender of men". One thing that annoys me is that people call me Alex. Dat aint mah name! My friends that i had known for 6 years still call me alex. Heres how it goes-
"Hey Alex."
"Hi, my names Alec though."
"Ok. Well i havent seen you in a while Alex, hows it been going?" And they're being completely serious. Sigh. Oh well.
Defender of men is Alex/Alexander. I don't know if that applies to Alec, but I know because my name's Alex. I have a coaster (coffee mug mat) in my room that says the meaning of my name on it.