Worst Blade Combos:P

Counter escolpio D125WB, damned thing is the KO KING. (getting KO OR KO others.)

Try this against cyber pegasisWA130WB.
Basalt Horogium C145LRF. This thing sucks.
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:04 AM)Clarkie Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  10:41 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: actually, MS is meant to cause the bey to wobble which would add scraping. and it wouldnt create recoil, just lower spin time, i believe.

Yeah. I just thought removing it would reduce weight. Also, About the recoil thing, It didnt do much.
Srry for the late reply XD
And Toatanu is right. This thread is being attacked with Dark, Cyber, Poison, Legend metal wheels, M145, Q, Etc.
This thread might do as closed I believe.

Hey.......What about the combo I posted, Galaxy Horoguim 145WD?Somewhere 2-3 pages ago.
(Jul. 16, 2011  8:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: It's not just him. It's everyone. We're all tired of hearing the same thing day after day. It's annoying.

Then don't read the thread instead of bumping it with your complaining. That is worse than hearing the same combos.

Storm ____ 90 XF Hits more of the walls than the opponent lol.
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:07 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  8:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: It's not just him. It's everyone. We're all tired of hearing the same thing day after day. It's annoying.

Then don't read the thread instead of bumping it with your complaining. That is worse than hearing the same combos.

Storm ____ 90 XF Hits more of the walls than the opponent lol.
That's because you don't know how to launch an XF...
Galaxy gemios 230sb would be an off balance, piece of carp.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:11 AM)XxnobodyxX Wrote: Galaxy gemios 230Q would be an off balance, bouncing piece of carp.

IF I HEAR Q ONE MORE TIME IM GONNA FLY TO WHERE EVER U LIVE AND CRASH TACKLE U!!! Its really annoying to hear about Q, i swear, we should just report those who say Q M145 MS ETC!! as for my combo

Evil Serpent 100 R2F...
Defense carpy? CHECK
Attack carpy? CHECK
Stamina fail? CHECK
Loses to Worst combo ever built.... Storm Capricorn? CHECK
face:l-drago
clear:striker
metal:litning
track:100
tip:hf
made the bey hot and the bey flew out of the stadium
Striker doesn't go on Lightning lol. That's why.
(Jul. 24, 2011  12:29 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Striker doesn't go on Lightning lol. That's why.

I JUST TRIED IT OUT,NOT EVERY BEY IS PERFECT YA KNOW. Angry
Bit: Bumpking
AR: Upper Attack Force
WD: Wide
BB: Sharp

Bolt: Unicorno
Ring: Gemios
Wheel: Poison
ST: T125
PT: Q

TOO POWERFUL!
Galaxy Byxis LW105 RS
Basalt Lacerta 100MS...WHAT WAS I THINKING!
Dark Serpent M145Q. It will ultimately Be destroyed. lol.
I have one, and it actually uses stuff besides the spammed things! Gasp
MF LLD 145 HF/S
mini flame byxis, fail ver.
Lightning L Drago C145MS.
Or....
Lightning L Drago 230HF/S. That is, if your opponent isn't using a 230 combo.
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:20 PM)Fyurity Wrote: Basalt Lacerta 100RS...WHAT WAS I THINKING!

That would have good defense and could hold its own against lots of right spin attack combos. Its like a degraded version of MF-H Basalt Bull 85RS.
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:20 PM)Fyurity Wrote: Basalt Lacerta 100RS...WHAT WAS I THINKING!

Don't say it is carp, it may be the best defense bey after all.
Lol flame libra Ed145ES. Lol attacker hit the track.
MF-F Midnight Escolpio 85B. The lightest combo available.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:59 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: MF-F Midnight Escolpio 85B. The lightest combo available.
I thought Gemios was lighter?
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:01 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:59 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: MF-F Midnight Escolpio 85B. The lightest combo available.
I thought Gemios was lighter?

Doesn't matter, the combo is poo either way.
(Jul. 25, 2011  5:41 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

That would have good defense and could hold its own against lots of right spin attack combos. Its like a degraded version of MF-H Basalt Bull 85RS.

I meant MS its not good with MS
(Jul. 25, 2011  5:41 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

Sorry I meant MS
Hmm......probably Dark Firblaze 145HF, it didnt work out well... :\