Worst Blade Combos:P

well how about midnight gemisos or scorpion 80 90 or 100 hf lightest metal beyblade it get owned by everthing it get smashed OUT OF the PTW
For the millionth time, we have already established Dark, Gemios, M145, Q, and MS, please refrain from using these in ur combos
Ya rly. We've also established Midnight and Legend Counter. And S in some cases. And don't be afraid to use MS if you have a combo with it that does something weird and stupid other than just floor scraping.
Hmm
Well I don't know if it's bad or not but, MF-H Basalt Aquario M145Q. M145Q is an attack type, that supposedly bounces, I don't have it or Basalt or I would so love to see that. Thee weight of the bey I would think would lead me to believe it could actually hold some potential -
But it's M145Q, so it'd be horrible xD
For the million-and-first time, M145 AND Q ARE ALREADY ESTABLISHED! Only post a combo with one of those tips if the combo does something other than hop around and fail, such as if it causes itself to barrel-roll out of the stadium.
... God.
Look I realize that M145 and Q have been established in the damned thread as horrible, but I was ACTUALLY thinking of something that could be useful.
Good God, what am I doing in this thread then? I shouldn't have posted here about that, nevermind it, I need to sleep.

Oh, and one more thing a horrible combo - Rock Aquario 100HF/S.
Recoil, HF/S is outclassed, and on 100 for stamina/attack? It's crazy.
I tried Basalt Horologium M145Q.
It always changed its mode when battling so its more rubbish then normal ones.
However I found out that Screw Capriconrnes M145 Q DOES cause amazing results.

anyway back to topic,BBP 85 MS is also trash.
Hell Kerbecs 85 MS

Hell maximum width + low track 85 + Balance Problem MS =Ultimate floor Scraping=Fail...
WE GET IT. MS FLOOR-SCRAPES. STOP SPAMMING.
OK, I used some different parts that probably no one had posted before....Galaxy horogim 145/TH170 WD.Weird, right?But...
Galaxy-Hollow.
Horogium-uneven weight didtrobution
145/TH170(170 height)-145 makes it easy for low attackers/stamina to get under it and make it lose alot of stamina.TH170-havnt tested this part, but it would be easier for beys to get under, apart from 230.Don't use 230, as it is too high for the other bey to attack the wheel and track at the same time, and it is reinforced with a extra coat of plastic.
WD-Did this cos its not one of those everybody-uses-in-bad-combos-tip.Even though its a top teir stamina, when paired with galaxy and horogium, its worthless.
No one uses LF for some reason... Strange.

Sorry for off-topicness.
Pretty much anything with counter. I don't know why but I think the legend beys are made with some other kind of metal or metal alloy. I can smash counter leone out of the stadium with a dark wolf.
Cyber Gil 145 EDS.
Easily get upper-attacks and bad balance
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:51 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh, and one more thing a horrible combo - Rock Aquario 100HF/S.
Recoil, HF/S is outclassed, and on 100 for stamina/attack? It's crazy.

Yeah, it's a fail combo, especially if you use the "other molds"(non-6-cylinder). However, the recoil IS fun to watch.Wink

As of your idea, I think it would either be the longest-spinnning jumping M145Q combo(not saying much) or it would just sit there with the tip going around under the spin track for a while. If it was an interesting idea, post it somewhere else and have someone actually test it....OHWAITIMMINIMODDINGSRY

I only have one thing to say:
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:01 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I tried Basalt Horologium M145Q.
It always changed its mode when battling so its more rubbish then normal ones.
However I found out that Screw Capriconrnes M145 Q DOES cause amazing results.

anyway back to topic,BBP 85 MS is also trash.
Don't yell at me for using M145, it is unique in this combo. Has anyone used this track/tip combo yet? At least it's not Dark.

Counter Capricorn M145 (outer) BS
Counter: Light...
Capricorn: Only CW with odd results...
M145: Amazingly funny to watch...
BS: Total BS with M145 (all S series are for some reason...)

Soooooo:
Unbalanced? Check!
Crazy? Check times 5!
Light? Check!
Recoilistic? Check!
Acts like a drunk squirrel when wiping out? Check!
Hoppy? CHECK!
But the thing is, it JUMPS over stadium walls if hit hard. Using sliding shoot KOs it in seconds. Against other beys it flies around after every hit, and it once KO'd an Earth Bull by landing on top of it from recoil bouncing. CRAZY recoilness! Did I mention it sounds like a motor boat and shakes the stadium terribly? It does. Overall, it's just fun to watch. Cute
(Jul. 07, 2011  10:45 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Don't yell at me for using M145, it is unique in this combo. Has anyone used this track/tip combo yet? At least it's not Dark.

Soooooo:
Unbalanced? Check!
Crazy? Check times 5!
Light? Check!
Recoilistic? Check!
Hoppy? CHECK!
But the thing is, it JUMPS over stadium walls if hit hard. Using sliding shoot KOs it in seconds. Against other beys it flies around after every hit, and it once KO'd an Earth Bull by landing on top of it from recoil bouncing. CRAZY recoilness! Did I mention it sounds like a motor boat and shakes the stadium terribly? It does. Overall, it's just fun to watch. Cute

I've done that with S. It's fun AND the WORST blade combo. LOL @ the Earth Bull getting hit in the head. And no. I will not yell at you. Hmmm, since it's called Counter Capricorn it should do well against Storm Capricorn M145Q... LOL
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:30 PM)toatanu Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  10:45 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Don't yell at me for using M145, it is unique in this combo. Has anyone used this track/tip combo yet? At least it's not Dark.

Soooooo:
Unbalanced? Check!
Crazy? Check times 5!
Light? Check!
Recoilistic? Check!
Hoppy? CHECK!

I've done that with S. It's fun AND the WORST blade combo. LOL @ the Earth Bull getting hit in the head. And no. I will not yell at you. Hmmm, since it's called Counter Capricorn it should do well against Storm Capricorn M145Q... LOL

Actually, i think this combo could be good due to its massive amount of recoil. It strikes down anything that moves.I know this combo's ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE but trust me, there are worse combos.This thing could beat MF-L dark horogium M145R2F. The recoil of those two beys would DESTROY everthing that enters the stadium, including itself.
Lightning L Drago ED145RS. It's got RS for bad balance, horrible scraping, and low stamina, ED145 to aid in the scraping, and LLD for recoil.
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:26 AM)Nutty Wrote: Lightning L Drago ED145RS. It's got RS for bad balance, horrible scraping, and low stamina, ED145 to aid in the scraping, and LLD for recoil.

look at azlanslayer's videos. that thing almost beat LLD BD145LRF.
rock aquario its tips allright
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:09 AM)nlgrocket Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:26 AM)Nutty Wrote: Lightning L Drago ED145RS. It's got RS for bad balance, horrible scraping, and low stamina, ED145 to aid in the scraping, and LLD for recoil.

look at azlanslayer's videos. that thing almost beat LLD BD145LRF.
Yeah, almost is right.
Storm Leone 230S is horrible.
Torch Gemios 85 F.
Wow. They said to stop using things that we already know are horrible, such as Gemios and S.
S isn't horrible,sure it sucks,but it isn't horrible.