Worst Blade Combos:P

(Jun. 26, 2011  6:56 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Change to basalt and Oreo/gill, hammer!!

I would love to change it to Oreo if it would work that would be amazing and delicious! (Yes I do know that he was trying to say Orso)
(Jun. 26, 2011  6:50 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: worst combo EVER: counter lacerta H145 MS
recoil? check.
mad scraping? check.
much destability? check.
ugly looking? XD check.

floor scrape + recoil + bad stability = epic FAIL!

Oh yeah.

(Jun. 26, 2011  7:08 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: The worst is...... Storm Capricorn M145Q all rubbish parts except Storm which can obtained with better parts (Storm Pegasus 105RF) I tried to do what Tobio does with the Q tip and try to bounce it of corners. Results: Capricorn bounced out of the stadium and hit my cat in the face

We already knew about that, and this thread is for COMBOS not out-of-the-package beys. Lol about your cat though, heh.

(Jun. 27, 2011  3:18 AM)1dablader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  6:56 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Change to basalt and Oreo/gill, hammer!!

I would love to change it to Oreo if it would work that would be amazing and delicious! (Yes I do know that he was trying to say Orso)

Hah. Go Shoot! *opponent eats Oreo off top of bey* Hey, don't do that! That was my only decent clear wheel!
Oh ok than um i really have no idea oh wait storm virgo H145 RF not good h145 is bigger than storm so alot of recoil
That would be a decent attack combo actually , it would get some great KO's
If anyone has time test Midnight Horogium H145ES it is defiantly the worst combo.
WORST COMBO: Wind Gemios H145S
It is light so it 1H KOs and it loses balance and bounces off H145
Wind Horogium 230MS

Horrible balance? check.
Uneven weight distributation? Why, check.
Is my beef jerky on my left side? Well... no.
Light weight? Why check of course!

Meh, Im losing some combos, BUT IM STILL HAVING SO MUCH FUN
(Jun. 25, 2011  11:30 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:34 PM)Clarkie Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  1:32 PM)toatanu Wrote: Hehe, that's pretty good...I mean bad. But for goodness' sake DON'T USE GEMIOS OR Q ANYMORE!!!

P.S. Does it really flip or are you just joking? Cuz if it flips, I have yet ANOTHER reason to buy Flame Pyxis.

Yeah, Q is used in this thread commonly.
And no, it can't do flips, i wuz just playing XD but I guess it would throw itself off balance.
that would be cool though.
Omg i has another one O_O

Storm pegasis 85FS

Floor scrapes, check.
Uneven weight distribuation, check.
I HAS ANOTHER ONE yet again...

Face:I dont have this piece, but try using with the light metal face.
Clear wheel:Unicorno
Light wheel:MAD Eee
Track:M145 I KNOW THIS PIECE IS VERY COMMON BUT THIS BEY WILL BREAK THE RECORD
Bottom:RF
So then you have:Mad unicorno M145RF

thats pretty bad

Are you talking about Mad unicorno?
poison gill m145 ms?
we all know poison is terrible, ms with m145 basically just had terrible spin time, and the slightest tap knocked it over, forgive me if this has been posted before, i'm somewhat busy trying to write a story, was just poking around the forum, I leave my laptop on with this on a tab all the time.
Those are all overused parts. Though the results CAN be comical, it's not very interesting to read about. Try lesser-known carpparts, such as LS Counter, Torch, BD145 Normal Mode, and the 230JB/MS/S/ES/WF/XF bottom.
scraper: rock libra 100 MS
reasons: libra has the scales for recoil, rock is low, MS has horrid balence, etc. also works great with counter!
This is an illegal combo again, but hey, most of them suck anyways, so yeah.

L-Drago Destroy (Core) L-Drago II (Rush Ver.) 90MS

90MS is obvious floorscraper, and LDD Core with LDII (Rush Ver.) is entirely plastic; the only metal is in MS!
Of course, floor scraping also throws the really lightweight bey around.
I have to say Torch Gil 85LF

Do I have to explain?
BBP 85 XF.

it keeps killing itself like mad.
What's with all the MS. There are worse tips. Flame __c145LF is pretty awful.
Rock kerbecs 85S (scrapes like crazy).
and, believe it or not, ive created a combo out of top tier parts that is TERRIBLE:
MF-H burn kronos 230XF..... theorereticly. i have yet to test it, but it seems like it would be bad..(attack types need to make contact with the metal wheels to smash, which it cant, and burn dies against basalt 230).
That would beat MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS pretty easily actually. You stall around the TR, and it's an easy win.
(Jul. 03, 2011  6:22 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: This is an illegal combo again, but hey, most of them suck anyways, so yeah.

90MS is obvious floorscraper, and LDD Core with LDII (Rush Ver.) is entirely plastic; the only metal is in MS!

Light Wheel Meteo l-drago? LOL. Try L-Drago III Core L-Drago II LW105XF against Mad Gemios 125MS for moar LOL?
That would just bring back the old days! LOL!!!
But what if we remove the MS? Moremagicalrecoilmadefromepiclyawesomeplasticthingehzzszzszssz
actually, MS is meant to cause the bey to wobble which would add scraping. and it wouldnt create recoil, just lower spin time, i believe.
in my opinion anything with ms and any other spike but not including cs.lld sw145r2f (it was bad XD )
(Jul. 04, 2011  2:41 AM)toatanu Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  6:22 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: This is an illegal combo again, but hey, most of them suck anyways, so yeah.

Light Wheel Meteo l-drago? LOL. Try L-Drago III Core L-Drago II LW105XF against Mad Gemios 125MS for moar LOL?

I completely forgot about the light wheels. XD

Yeah, the epic battle of the carppy plastic "metal fight" beys from horrible combos!!! Whoo!!!!
how about........fang pegasus 145 rf?..........[/quote]
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:20 AM)leone06 Wrote: how about........fang pegasus 145 rf?..........
[/quote]

fang well i havent seen it but if its like the leone metal wheel it will take recoil but if u use rf right it will do major damage (unless u r in a hasbro stadium then its not as usefull) but it takes a while to master the rf
Dark ____ C145 FS

The dark wheel has many breaks so it causes lots of drag and then the claws on the 145 start dragging on the stadium floor. FS just helps it spiral out more once it loses its spin.
I would say Dark Leone H145ES.

Leone:A three sided Clear Wheel, to make it unbalanced.

Dark: Just complete carp however you use it.

H145: Tons of recoil.

ES: Again, complete unbalance and no grip.

EXTREME floor scraper. XD
I would say Dark Leone H145ES.

Leone:A three sided Clear Wheel, to make it unbalanced.

Dark: Just complete carp however you use it.

H145: Tons of recoil.

ES: Again, complete unbalance and no grip.

EXTREME floor scraper. XD
Alright. Probably my first time posting here. Try this out: Evil Gemios BD145XF.

Evil and Gemios are way too light, so it couldn't KO if it wanted to. BD145 and XF are great parts, however, when used together they become the true ultimate floor scraper.