Worst Blade Combos:P

(May. 18, 2011  11:18 PM)vamasco Wrote: @pegasismaster10
Obviously you have no idea what your talking about .
H145 can be used in MF Lightning LDrago H145RF . It's a great combo thanks to H145 .
ED145 has use in defence : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ED145-te...45+testing .
M145 can destabilize 230 thanks to Bluezee who thought of this .
SW145 is good if you learn how to use it . MF Galaxy Wolf SW145RF won 16 matches against MF Earth Giraffe R145WB . Has soon SW145 touched the Earth metal wheel , it created some crazy recoil . ( I know WB is outclassed ) .
I remenber seing WD145 being used with Pegasis and getting 100% against MF Libra C145WB ( I saw this results quite a long time ago ) .
McFrown proved that the S series could be used . Flame Cancer 145ES , one of the combos he created .
Dark has some use in defence if it's Hasbros .
B can be used in Stamina if the D series are not avaiable .
And why are you putting clear wheels like Orso , Libra or Wolf if you have no proof that they are bad .
You were only right about the Legens series and the light wheels ...
Then we can Say BD145 AND XF are great Parts but when Paired it comes out as a scraper.
SW145 has uses but try ir in Posion Serpent SW145 Q
M145 has uses but not when Paired with Q and Posion
WD145 can be used in Basalt Gill WD145 Q as a scraper.
B is good.
Wolf is actually a good Clear Wheel for Stamina/Defense/Destablising.
S series is good in that Flame Cancer combo but not when Paired with M145 and Poison.
Does anyone here agree with me in saying that Frenzy is the worst attack-designated wheel?
Galaxy Byxis BD145 XF probs, because galaxy is too light and high recoil, Byxis is unbalanced for aggressive movement, BD145 + Q = Ultimate bouncy floor scrape, all together, high recoil, aggressive bouncy floor scraper

Edit: this is not the worst, it's the best at what it does.
IIRC, Gil is worse than Byxis, so Galaxy Gil BD145XF would be one o the worst. That being said, I think Poison Gil BD145XF is worse, and Galaxy is okay (Tier Three) when paired with MF-H and Bull, Aquario, or Kerbecs.
Illegal combo's are not valid combo's.
1dablader....what metal wheel do you mean by frenzy....
I don't think theres such thing unless youre talking about plastics or hms cos i don't know much bout them
Umm worst blade..

Wind Escolpio M145MS
Light wheels are Illegal.
And any bey with light wheel is a Fail.
I tried out Basalt Aries 85 WD...scrapes floor as soon as it is launched..even one touch by the opponent's bey is enough to make it scrape the stadium floor
We are talking about the combos and not individual beys...
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:10 PM)@w3$ome Wrote: WORST COMBO EVER:
Storm Leone RF

That is not bad at all. Storm Pegasis 100RF used to be a top-tier Attack combination earlier in the game, before a lot of good parts came out. There are so many worse customizations than that, I do not think you know what you are talking about.
I'd now say most things with BD145 + WD, it scrapes the floor with the lightest of hits :L

Maybe Rock ____? BD145 WD

I'm just trying to avoid the obvious with 'Q' and I already posted the worst combo a while back Confused
Not sure if this might be right, but ill take a crack at it:
Dark Wolf 85Q
MF-M Basalt Gemios BD145S would probably have some horrid stability, that is for sure.
Basalt horogium 230 ms. Tongue_out much tilting
change Horogium toGill/Byxis/Orso
MF-H Basalt Orso TH220BS
Lololol that thing would have ZERO stability xD
(Jun. 02, 2011  9:18 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: 1dablader....what metal wheel do you mean by frenzy....
I don't think theres such thing unless youre talking about plastics or hms cos i don't know much bout them

I mean for the Legend series Fury instead of Frenzy my bad
OK....But it isn't the worst.What about torch?
How does Torch Wolf M145BS sound? Eee