Worst Blade Combos:P

Or Inferno Wolf 145 MS?
Mmm, I'm feelin' Torch Gemios 85SD. REALLY light, one tiny hit it scrapes the floor, but usually the one hit sends it out of the stadium, first.
well here is the worst combo i created poison serpent m145 q
Read a couple of pages back guys, we've established the whole M145 Q thing. So please stop posting it like everyone kept doing a while ago.
My worst combo I made was Midnight Gemios T125ES, it usually gets knocked out by even just touching the other bey a little.
(Jun. 08, 2011  2:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: MF-H Basalt Orso TH220BS
Lololol that thing would have ZERO stability xD

It may have zero stability but its still like a giant swinging hammer XD It can accidently KO other beys.
I would probably say Dark Wolf 230Q
use other combo beside M145,Q,poison and dark.many people already posted something like that
(Jun. 19, 2011  12:20 AM)1dablader Wrote: Or Inferno Wolf 145 MS?

LOL thats actually worst XD

I'll have another go:
Rock ___ H145MS
This thing has horrible recoil...
LOL, I actually used to think Rock Bull H145HF was a great combo...

Anyways, Storm Bull 145/TH170/230 MS/ES/HF-S. It's fun to watch. SCRAAAAAPE.
Even better, Inferno Escolpio 230RF. LOL.
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:45 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: I'd now say most things with BD145 + WD, it scrapes the floor with the lightest of hits :L

Maybe Rock ____? BD145 WD

I'm just trying to avoid the obvious with 'Q' and I already posted the worst combo a while back Confused
niiiiiiice.
And I'll have another go (again Libruhhh )

flame gemios 230Q
DO A BACKFLIP FG230Q!!!

I sure love this topic XD
Hehe, that's pretty good...I mean bad. But for goodness' sake DON'T USE GEMIOS OR Q ANYMORE!!!

P.S. Does it really flip or are you just joking? Cuz if it flips, I have yet ANOTHER reason to buy Flame Pyxis.
midnight aquila, 85, lf
MF-H Dark Leone, Broken h145S
(Jun. 24, 2011  1:32 PM)toatanu Wrote: Hehe, that's pretty good...I mean bad. But for goodness' sake DON'T USE GEMIOS OR Q ANYMORE!!!

P.S. Does it really flip or are you just joking? Cuz if it flips, I have yet ANOTHER reason to buy Flame Pyxis.

Yeah, Q is used in this thread commonly.
And no, it can't do flips, i wuz just playing XD but I guess it would throw itself off balance.
that would be cool though.
Omg i has another one O_O

Storm pegasis 85FS

Floor scrapes, check.
Uneven weight distribuation, check.
I HAS ANOTHER ONE yet again...

Face:I dont have this piece, but try using with the light metal face.
Clear wheel:Unicorno
Light wheel:MAD Eee
Track:M145 I KNOW THIS PIECE IS VERY COMMON BUT THIS BEY WILL BREAK THE RECORD
Bottom:RF
So then you have:Mad unicorno M145RF
Lol, other than mad(used Dark and Storm, lol), I SRSLY TRIED THAT ONE!
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:34 PM)Clarkie Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  1:32 PM)toatanu Wrote: Hehe, that's pretty good...I mean bad. But for goodness' sake DON'T USE GEMIOS OR Q ANYMORE!!!

Yeah, Q is used in this thread commonly.
And no, it can't do flips, i wuz just playing XD but I guess it would throw itself off balance.
that would be cool though.
Omg i has another one O_O

Storm pegasis 85FS

Floor scrapes, check.
Uneven weight distribuation, check.
I HAS ANOTHER ONE yet again...

Face:I dont have this piece, but try using with the light metal face.
Clear wheel:Unicorno
Light wheel:MAD Eee
Track:M145 I KNOW THIS PIECE IS VERY COMMON BUT THIS BEY WILL BREAK THE RECORD
Bottom:RF
So then you have:Mad unicorno M145RF

thats pretty bad

Gravity Perseus BD145 XF/Q Eee amazingly bad
(Jun. 25, 2011  11:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

Gravity Perseus BD145 XF/Q Eee amazingly bad

with XF its not bad, but with q its not just bad, its FAIL
worst combo EVER: counter lacerta H145 MS
recoil? check.
mad scraping? check.
much destability? check.
ugly looking? XD check.

floor scrape + recoil + bad stability = epic FAIL!
The worst is...... Storm Capricorn M145Q all rubbish parts except Storm which can obtained with better parts (Storm Pegasus 105RF) I tried to do what Tobio does with the Q tip and try to bounce it of corners. Results: Capricorn bounced out of the stadium and hit my cat in the face
Torch Capricorn 230RF?
i wonder if i snipe my ray unicorno and strike my basalt horogium out of the stadium and onto the chair WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/align]
DARK SERPENT 85XF (SERIOUS SCRAPING)
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:08 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: The worst is...... Storm Capricorn M145Q all rubbish parts except Storm which can obtained with better parts (Storm Pegasus 105RF) I tried to do what Tobio does with the Q tip and try to bounce it of corners. Results: Capricorn bounced out of the stadium and hit my cat in the face

poor kitty XD
anyway, earth leone 230 MS
wobble, anyone? :3
Change to basalt and Oreo/gill, hammer!!