Worst Blade Combos:P

(Jul. 09, 2011  1:27 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: S isn't horrible,sure it sucks,but it isn't horrible.

True. It has uses.
maybe flame aries 100 r2f. try to lose against it! r2f +100=horrible stamina!
AND TRY:mad libra 105 q/xf

withOUT a face bolt while spinning
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:14 AM)sora lover17 Wrote: rock aquario its tips allright

rock aquario? what track and tip does it have?
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:55 PM)Meteo R-drago 9 Wrote: maybe flame aries 100 r2f. try to lose against it! r2f +100=horrible stamina!
that flame aries build would make a good destabilizer. if it was playing against RS then they would both have the same grip to the stadium floor (both are rubber) and flame would destabilize and then it would win. not a bad combo. a bad combo is dark horogium M145MS. Your combos COULD beat this.
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:41 PM)nlgrocket Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:14 AM)sora lover17 Wrote: rock aquario its tips allright

rock aquario? what track and tip does it have?

He was referring to the Hasbro Pegasis Tornado Wing Faceoff set secondary bey, Rock Aquario 125SF, which, thanks to SF and Rock's recoil, fails hard.
hey guys THIS is the TRUE terrible combo(s) Torch Escolpio/Giraffe H145/85/M145 BS/Q, with H145 a single hit will get it to floor scrape due to Torch's light weight...with the 85 track it will instanly get knocked out of balance if against an attack type...also giraffe is horrible and escolpio is the lightest clear wheel...as far as i know..BS...lol you should know why...M145 in outer mode would make it bounce...and Q is just a cut WF tip but its ok but with poor stamin...if you were in a major tournament with one of these combos i bet it will be a nightmare...especially one with bb-10 attack stadiums XD
How many times do people ignore what I and toatanu have said over and over?! Dark, Poison, Gemios, H145, M145, MS, and Q have been established, and please refrain from using them in your combos
(Jul. 11, 2011  9:02 PM)1dablader Wrote: How many times do people ignore what I and toatanu have said over and over?! Dark, Poison, Gemios, H145, M145, MS, and Q have been established, and please refrain from using them in your combos

Don't forget the carp tip, BS XD
hey guys not 2 change the sub but i rarely go 2 tournys
Chocked_2
Rock Aquario 100/125HF/S

I was using this the other day and it was terrible! I mean, I put it up against Storm Horogium 145S and it lost.
It's ok against Stamina, but it's knocked out way too much.
Nah

metal face
energy ring
pcframe
big bang
m145 bounce mode
MS

STADIUM BREAKER!
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:41 AM)Will I AmBlader Wrote: Nah

metal face
energy ring
pcframe
big bang
m145 bounce mode
MS

STADIUM BREAKER!

*sigh Why do I even bother anymore
Thermal escolpio 85ES.
An extremely light weight floor scraper. But, it can work using my special launch tecnique.
Counter Aries 145 RF,if it isn't taken out from having its spin track hit , then it will get thrown off balance hit up on its fusion wheel.
Poison _____ 85 HF

Floor scraping stamina FAIL.
Whoever said that that was stamina? More like Attack fail. However, all these floor-scraping(MS, 85, S, BS, S, BD145 non-boost, BD145WD, etc. based) and M145Q combos are getting boring. Unless that's all the fail MFB has to offer other than SKOers that use XF and light wheel combos. In that case, let this thread die. Otherwise, find combos that should be good, but aren't, or flip themselves over, or have a tendancy to get sent flying over walls, etc.
Dude that was my point. It would not last long enough to attack hardly anything.

Don't like it check out another thread.
(Jul. 04, 2011  10:41 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: actually, MS is meant to cause the bey to wobble which would add scraping. and it wouldnt create recoil, just lower spin time, i believe.

Yeah. I just thought removing it would reduce weight. Also, About the recoil thing, It didnt do much.
Srry for the late reply XD
And Toatanu is right. This thread is being attacked with Dark, Cyber, Poison, Legend metal wheels, M145, Q, Etc.
This thread might do as closed I believe.
It can still get some KOs..the worst combo will be once which scrapes and moves out..something like Basalt Horogium 85 XF...it does scrape and is always off-balance
Many think this combo is horrible but i use it and ive beaten everyone in my town with it. Rock-Saggittario
torch scorpio 85 Q Smile
(Jul. 16, 2011  4:19 AM)captain korni Wrote: the best combo is earth pegasis 105 wd, impossible to beat

This thread is for worst combos not the best
No. More. Q! Or M145, or ES, or Gemios, or Light Wheels! Or Scorpio, or MS! It's been said WAY too many times!
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:18 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: Dude that was my point. It would not last long enough to attack hardly anything.

Don't like it check out another thread.

It's not just him. It's everyone. We're all tired of hearing the same thing day after day. It's annoying.