Um... there is nothing here...
A Lost Long Island Classic I: Return Of The Oofer
Lynbrook, NY - 1/18/20
Burst Classic Format

Top 3 Pics (Click to View)

1st: RED NINJA 0829
Yegdrion Y2 Gravity Orbit
Odin Heavy Assault'
Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Quick' (Deck Format Finals Only)
Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Ultimate Reboot' (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: kjrules17
Doomscizor D2 Heavy Liner-S
Dragoon Fighter Yell Absorb-S
Doomscizor D2 Heavy Revolve
Kerbeus Gravity Eternal-S (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: LazerBeamz
Driger Slash Gravity Revolve (TT)
Acid Anubis Heavy Assault'
Roktavor Knuckle Octa (Deck Format Finals Only)
Xcalibur Heavy Keep'

I finally made it past Top 8 for the first time and placed 2nd! It was really great. My Dragoon Fighter got oofed big time by RED NINJA's Victory Valkyrie on Ultimate Reboot' as he Burst me twice with it even though I was weak launching. Also, I should've spit my gum out for the Top 3 pic lmao. The venue for my event as well as Lazer's, A Store Of Fire And Dice, also gave us gold, silver, and bronze Shinobi Saramandas as prizes, which was really cool too.
(Jan. 19, 2020  3:22 AM)Shindog Wrote: Mandala Beyclash: Zero-G edition#1
Sherman Oaks, CA  USA
1/18/2020
Zero-G Format

Did anyone try out HF/S in this event? lol

(Jan. 19, 2020  4:11 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: A Lost Long Island Classic I: Return Of The Oofer
Lynbrook, NY - 1/18/20
Burst Classic Format

How was assault' used in this event? Seems like it did well.
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:20 AM)Kei Wrote: How was assault' used in this event? Seems like it did well.
Off the top of my head, at least 3-4+ people used it. It can beat stuff. I went up against it in Finals iirc, but I was able to OS it with Dragoon Fighter.
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:20 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  3:22 AM)Shindog Wrote: Mandala Beyclash: Zero-G edition#1
Sherman Oaks, CA  USA
1/18/2020
Zero-G Format

Did anyone try out HF/S in this event? lol

(Jan. 19, 2020  4:11 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: A Lost Long Island Classic I: Return Of The Oofer
Lynbrook, NY - 1/18/20
Burst Classic Format

How was assault' used in this event? Seems like it did well.

Actually, I was going to play HF/S up to the night before but decided against it ultimately.  I just ran out of time testing since I only received the my zero-G stadium two days before the tournament.  I wasn’t sure I could get it on the list.
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:22 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:20 AM)Kei Wrote: How was assault' used in this event? Seems like it did well.
Off the top of my head, at least 3-4+ people used it. It can beat stuff. I went up against it in Finals iirc, but I was able to OS it with Dragoon Fighter.

What kind of stuff did it beat?

(Jan. 19, 2020  7:24 AM)Shindog Wrote: Actually, I was going to play HF/S up to the night before but decided against it ultimately.  I just ran out of time testing since I only received the my zero-G stadium two days before the tournament.  I wasn’t sure I could get it on the list.

Ahh, I see. It's been years since we did a Zero-G tournament in Toronto, but I remember E230 HF/S being relatively popular in the last few we did. It became popular for us after F230CF/GCF was banned from Zero-G.
(Jan. 19, 2020  1:26 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:22 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Off the top of my head, at least 3-4+ people used it. It can beat stuff. I went up against it in Finals iirc, but I was able to OS it with Dragoon Fighter.

What kind of stuff did it beat?

(Jan. 19, 2020  7:24 AM)Shindog Wrote: Actually, I was going to play HF/S up to the night before but decided against it ultimately.  I just ran out of time testing since I only received the my zero-G stadium two days before the tournament.  I wasn’t sure I could get it on the list.

Ahh, I see. It's been years since we did a Zero-G tournament in Toronto, but I remember E230 HF/S being relatively popular in the last few we did. It became popular for us after F230CF/GCF was banned from Zero-G.

Odin Assault’ can beat anything that isn’t left spin or top tier stationary stamina (I got shut down by Yami’s extremely tight Deathscyther Revolve). It’s not unbeatable, but once people saw the success I was having with it in first stage, everyone started piling on the Assault’ train haha
(Jan. 19, 2020  4:23 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Odin Assault’ can beat anything that isn’t left spin or top tier stationary stamina (I got shut down by Yami’s extremely tight Deathscyther Revolve). It’s not unbeatable, but once people saw the success I was having with it in first stage, everyone started piling on the Assault’ train haha
Basically this. I just know some people were using it and that it can beat things in Classic but I didn't know everything it faced. Thanks.
(Jan. 19, 2020  1:26 PM)Kei Wrote: Ahh, I see. It's been years since we did a Zero-G tournament in Toronto, but I remember E230 HF/S being relatively popular in the last few we did. It became popular for us after F230CF/GCF was banned from Zero-G.

I went back and tested HF/S a little bit today.  It is very versatile, now that I am actually changing the mode properly lol!  I guess my HF/S was very tight and I wasn’t getting both of the little notches in their proper place, so it was kinda of tilted in HF mode.   I am no expert in Zero-G having played it for 2.5 days but my impression is it has decent sway attack, good defense, and pretty good stamina....if you change the modes properly.  It does seem quite good.  

And to be 100% honest I kinda gave up on the HF/S because I was afraid I was testing an inside joke.   “Someone” posted a thread on a different HF/S combo with an obscenely long name (the abbreviation using most of the alphabets) that I think was mostly a joke.  I did actually go test that combo some time ago and found it to be mediocre at best.....lol.  That thread is actually the reason why I even own HF/S.

I stalled so i was able to beat most same spin. I burst V2 Knuckle Ul'. I had 3 click. And i burst KJ's Dragoon F Yell Absorb-S. So it did better than expected.
(Jan. 19, 2020  4:23 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Odin Assault’ can beat anything that isn’t left spin or top tier stationary stamina (I got shut down by Yami’s extremely tight Deathscyther Revolve). It’s not unbeatable, but once people saw the success I was having with it in first stage, everyone started piling on the Assault’ train haha

So what you're saying is that it isn't really a downgrade from the infamous Odin Zephyr'? haha

(Jan. 19, 2020  7:54 PM)Shindog Wrote: And to be 100% honest I kinda gave up on the HF/S because I was afraid I was testing an inside joke.   “Someone” posted a thread on a different HF/S combo with an obscenely long name (the abbreviation using most of the alphabets) that I think was mostly a joke.  I did actually go test that combo some time ago and found it to be mediocre at best.....lol.  That thread is actually the reason why I even own HF/S.

Haha. HF/S only became actually useful in my opinion because of Zero-G (and partially because of the F230CF/GCF ban).
(Jan. 21, 2020  7:50 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  4:23 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Odin Assault’ can beat anything that isn’t left spin or top tier stationary stamina (I got shut down by Yami’s extremely tight Deathscyther Revolve). It’s not unbeatable, but once people saw the success I was having with it in first stage, everyone started piling on the Assault’ train haha

So what you're saying is that it isn't really a downgrade from the infamous Odin Zephyr'? haha

Kei Here is my video i made from this Tournament. You can see Odin Heavy Assault' in action!
TAMPA NEVER STOPS BLADING @ TNS8 - 1/18/2020
Tampa, FL, USA

Top 4 Pics (Click to View)

1st Place: UnionAchilles
Judgement Ashura Blitz Spiral Dash Sen
Master Spriggan Sting Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)
Cosmo Dragon Convert Revolve Gen (Deck Format Finals Only)
Knockout Odin Blitz Atomic Retsu (First Stage Only)
Lord Spriggan 00Proof Xtend+ (First Stage Only)

2nd Place: joyos
Judgement Ashura 0Bump Xtreme Dash Sen
Knockout Diabolos 00Expand Destroy Dash
Lord Hydra 10Wall Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Lord Longinus 10Wall Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Lord Spriggan 0Cross Bearing (First Stage Only)

3rd Place: Cscramon
Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing
Judgement Dragon Around Destroy Dash Sen (Deck Format Finals Only)
Master Diabolos2 Generate (First Stage Only)

4th Place: ScorpioEVO

All in all I felt like everything ran well with what I had.  Again, thank you to all the judges and everyone that helped with the event.

I will have a more detailed report up soon.
(Jan. 21, 2020  11:43 PM)joyos Wrote: TAMPA NEVER STOPS BLADING @ TNS8 - 1/18/2020
Tampa, FL, USA

Knockout Odin Blitz Atomic (First Stage Only)

The first place combos in general are very interesting. Spiral'? The MS combo seems fine, but Cosmo?
(Jan. 21, 2020  11:43 PM)joyos Wrote: TAMPA NEVER STOPS BLADING @ TNS8 - 1/18/2020
Tampa, FL, USA

Do you know what the weight was on Knockout Odin Blitz Atomic?
(Jan. 21, 2020  11:53 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
Tampa, FL, USA

Do you know what the chip was on Knockout Odin Blitz Atomic?

Do you mean layer weight? I'm just going to take a guess here and say Metsu or Zan.
I'll update it, it was Retsu
How did the cosmo dragon combo perform?
(Jan. 21, 2020  11:49 PM)Armor Wrote:
Tampa, FL, USA

Judgement Ashura 0Bump Xtreme Dash Sen
Knockout Diabolos 00Expand Destroy Dash
Lord Hydra 10Wall Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Lord Spriggan 0Cross Bearing (First Stage Only)

3rd Place: Cscramon
Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing
Judgement Dragon Around Destroy Dash Sen (Deck Format Finals Only)
Master Diabolos2 Generate (First Stage Only)

4th Place: ScorpioEVO

All in all I felt like everything ran well with what I had.  Again, thank you to all the judges and everyone that helped with the event.

I will have a more detailed report up soon.

The first place combos in general are very interesting. Spiral'? The MS combo seems fine, but Cosmo?
Cosmo was to counter joyos' judgment Ashura. Nothing more.
(Jan. 23, 2020  10:15 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2020  11:49 PM)Armor Wrote: The first place combos in general are very interesting. Spiral'? The MS combo seems fine, but Cosmo?
Cosmo was to counter joyos' judgment Ashura. Nothing more.

Did Joyos mess up his launches? Seems pretty unlikely for Cosmo on Revolve to counter Judgement Xtreme'
(Jan. 24, 2020  12:15 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  10:15 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: Cosmo was to counter joyos' judgment Ashura. Nothing more.

Did Joyos mess up his launches? Seems pretty unlikely for Cosmo on Revolve to counter Judgement Xtreme'

I didn't, but I did, if you know what I mean Grin  The pressure of being opposite a match-point and being scared of self-KO.

He worked with what he had on hand to try to make a stamina based combo that would attempt to take some Judgement hits.  The intention of making the combo and what he used it for is correct.
I wouldn't expect Cosmo to take hits from Judgement, but if it works I'm not arguing.
Classic Plastic
1st place: Decaf
[Image: BADD0-A1-B-B608-4-E3-C-8342-B1-C871-C4569-D.jpg]

2nd Place: UltimateMaster
[Image: D3-F8347-D-7-B05-4712-93-D4-5164393-DA7-D4.jpg]

3rd Place: @“noob_beyblade”
[Image: C693-D003-BC46-40-C5-8-C5-D-7-F3-E343370-F7.jpg]
Beys With Juice @ The Juicy Monthly - 2/1/2020
Orlando, FL, USA

Ending Pic! (Click to View)

1st Place: Cscramon
Judgement Diabolos Around Destroy' (Deck Format Finals Only)
Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing (First Stage Only)

Judgement Ashura 0Bump Xtreme' Sen
LC Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd Place: ssjr0118
LC Hell Salamander 0Expand Destroy'
Master Bahamut Around Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)
Zwei Diabolos Blitz Hold' (Deck Format Finals Only)
Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing (First Stage Only)

4th Place: Jesiah10

Detailed report soon!  Cscramon winning back to back weeks!

Thank you to -Fireblaze- and ssjr0118 for helping judge and for everyone that attended!