[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

ANYONE STILL ACTIVE IN FL?
I found that SupaDav03, ssjr0118 and myself are FL bladers that are actively looking to get Organizer status AND are active in the WBO forums. Some other members have expressed interest in becoming organizers but are no longer active in the forums after a few days or so.

It also works out as SupaDav03 is near Miami, ssjr0118 is near Jacksonville and I am near Tampa Bay. This happens to cover a lot of bases as well as potential to grow the scenes in the respective areas as they are pretty large city areas.

If we all happen to get Organizer status eventually I believe an alliance of sorts is worth talking about, as that also has the potential to strengthen the FL scene.

If any lurking FL WBO members would like to have a tournament in any of the aforementioned areas (or even Orlando???) please let us know, either in this thread or the respective threads opened by SupaDav03 or ssjr0118. I know at least heartraider has let me know that he and multiple friends are willing to attend a Tampa tournament if able.
I’m here and active. I should have my organizers status soon as well. Im definitely encouraging people to come here and to the discord chat in hopes to build the community. Joyos’ idea is great in regards to teaming up. Hopefully we can build a nice network of tournaments throughout the state. I will even be willing to travel on occasions to help judge, organize & participate in the central & west FL tournaments.
i peep every now and again on wbo, i check the discord whenever i get home from work . i would love to get Organizer status, that is my main goal so i can set up Weekly Local tournaments , as of right now i am networking left and right in my Instagram and Facebook page.
Still waiting to see if i could incorporate a Hasbro-Only Burst Standard tournament in Orlando. Seeing how great my pannel went well and 'Bladers DO exist .
As for the alliance , seeing that we are spread out i think it will work once we get our Organizer status.
Hi all- I'm hoping someone from this Beyblade community may be able to help me..
My son is so desperate for me to organize a Beyblade tournament for his 9th birthday party with all his blader friends. We live in Miami, FL and I'd like hire to organize an orgnaizer to throw a proper tournament for his birthday on Sept 9th.

The problem is that I know very little about the rules, how to organize a tourney, etc..., and his 9 year old group are super technical and into the details.I was hoping to find a tournament organizer from the BeyBlade community. Is this a possibility?

I want to give him the party of his 9 year old dreams! He loves Bey Blades so much it's crazy!
Any thoughts, suggestions or recommendations would be so appreciated!
Hey BeyBladeDad76

I'm not really sure who can actually help you at all, but I think it would better for you to just have you, your son and his friends discuss and agree to a tournament format and rule set and just run your own house bracket.
Hey BeyBladeDad76 , i believe SupaDav03 is close by the Miami area and he can help you out.
ill make sure he gets in touch with you
(Aug. 22, 2019  10:20 PM)BeyBladeDad76 Wrote: Hi all- I'm hoping someone from this Beyblade community may be able to help me..
My son is so desperate for me to organize a Beyblade tournament for his 9th birthday party with all his blader friends. We live in Miami, FL and I'd like hire to organize an orgnaizer to throw a proper tournament for his birthday on Sept 9th.

The problem is that I know very little about the rules, how to organize a tourney, etc..., and his 9 year old group are super technical and into the details.I was hoping to find a tournament organizer from the BeyBlade community. Is this a possibility?

I want to give him the party of his 9 year old dreams! He loves Bey Blades so much it's crazy!
Any thoughts, suggestions or recommendations would be so appreciated!

I sent you a private message as I may be able to assist. I recently took the organizers quiz so I could hold official, sanctioned tournaments. I started doing this fir the same reason, because my son wanted to have a Beyblade tournament for his 9th birthday this past July.
https://www.facebook.com/events/491863474715628/

Wanting to share a NON WBO Sanctioned Event
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:10 AM)ssjr0118 Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/events/491863474715628/

Wanting to share a NON WBO Sanctioned Event

I shared this on my Facebook for you as well
Gonna see if I can make it just to support.

Good stuff ssjr0118
(Aug. 20, 2018  9:54 AM)KromeSparkPlug Wrote: I'm looking into starting  to be an organizer to have a tourney in Panama City Beach

my friend i am too, i am hoping you didn't move to another place from 2019 to here, this city is a little boring (my school banned beyblade, and my friends that are bladers moved)
Having a meet up / swap meet at Kissimmee this coming saturday 12/28
PM me for location
For anyone looking for information near Tampa/Orlando/I-4 Area, I have updated the information in the Tampa Bay thread.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tampa-B...est-Thread
Hey, I was looking to see if there were any bladers near Walton/Okaloosa County. This includes- 
    • BakerCrestviewDestinFort Walton BeachHoltHurlburt FieldMary EstherMilliganNicevilleShalimarValparaisoLaurel HillFreeportMiramar BeachMossy HeadPaxtonRosemary BeachSanta Rosa BeachDefuniak SpringsArgyle
 If you are, send me a message. I want to see if anyone is active here.
(Feb. 23, 2020  1:40 AM)DarkFang96 Wrote: Hey, I was looking to see if there were any bladers near Walton/Okaloosa County. This includes- 
    • BakerCrestviewDestinFort Walton BeachHoltHurlburt FieldMary EstherMilliganNicevilleShalimarValparaisoLaurel HillFreeportMiramar BeachMossy HeadPaxtonRosemary BeachSanta Rosa BeachDefuniak SpringsArgyle
 If you are, send me a message. I want to see if anyone is active here.

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

You don't need TWO introducing self threads. I deleted one. You also shouldn't include your personal email on this site unless you want to get lots of spam and identity theft, that's just a bad idea.

Now, there's a Florida thread that will probably be good for finding other bladers in the North America regional subforum. I'm going to look up the most appropriate one, and put this thread in there.
Anyone in the Orlando Area interested in doing a Burst Format Tournament? Hit me up! i have a tournament planned!
Hey guys , i took the quiz since a bunch of parents i met thru tournaments encouraged me to try it out so i can post tournaments through WBO.
heres my FB event page this coming March 28th
[non-WBO event link removed by DC]
(Mar. 07, 2020  3:57 AM)ssjr0118 Wrote: Hey guys , i took the quiz since a bunch of parents i met thru tournaments encouraged me to try it out so i can post tournaments through WBO.
heres my FB event page this coming March 28th
[non-WBO event link removed by DC]

Me and my son will be attending. Maybe 2 more members of my team as well
(Mar. 04, 2020  4:07 AM)ssjr0118 Wrote: Anyone in the Orlando Area interested in doing a Burst Format Tournament? Hit me up! i have a tournament planned!

I am relatively close to Orlando so I would be willing to join tournaments around the area!
I live in Orlando so same here, though it depends if I'm able to.
always the More the Merrier. ive got the prizes set and ready , i just need to pass the WBO quiz and get it approved and we are rollin
(Mar. 09, 2020  12:49 AM)ssjr0118 Wrote: always the More the Merrier. ive got the prizes set and ready , i just need to pass the WBO quiz and get it approved and we are rollin

You need 14 more posts to be legible to become an organizer?
(Mar. 09, 2020  1:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  12:49 AM)ssjr0118 Wrote: always the More the Merrier. ive got the prizes set and ready , i just need to pass the WBO quiz and get it approved and we are rollin

You need 14 more posts to be legible to become an organizer?

Am I legible to become a orgniser
(Mar. 09, 2020  3:06 AM)Blader gi 327 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  1:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You need 14 more posts to be legible to become an organizer?

Am I legible to become a orgniser

If you are at least 13 years old, then yes, but let’s take this discussion to PMs.