What is your Launcher Set Up?

What launcher is your preferred launcher? I use the HMS dual launcher without one of those grips.
Most of the time I just use a standard plastic box/launcher and ripcord. Uncertain But I like the over the top launchers, even though they don't always work so well. I've always wanted a sniper grip......
Plastic:
Dranzer Grip w/Rubber Grip (I hate the Spring Support lol) and Neo-Dragon Winder

HMS:
HMS Customize Grip (soon w/Rubber Grip) and G-Winder

MFB:
MFB Shooter (soon with Grip)

I've never had the chance to try any of the other parts that go with the grips.
For MFB i use the launcher grip as i find it hard to hold the launcher on its own.
Oh and most of the time I use a dragon winder. Though every now and then I have to switch the launcher/winder because if I use the same one for too long it doesn't really feel right.
I used to use a dragon winder until it snapped and now I have to use the ordinary shorter ones which just aren't the same.
I don't really mind them. I use both....
Dual shooter for HMS and attack and balance reshuffle set black string shooter with beypointer for better grip... (I can't get used to the launcher grip)
EZ shooter with Dragon Winder.
My favourite shooter is Dual Shooter with my silver Neo Customize Grip and Rubber Grip attached.
Well, Dual Shooter is my favorite and the one I am using right now is the Black one that came with my first Driger MS, however, I have never had the chance to use a Neo Customize Grip which I am craving for...
I use the EZ launcher when im playing in a small space..other than that i use my catapult/power shooter and a dragon winder. no hms or mfb yet lol
My favorite is the customize grip for plastic. Metal grips, sniper scope with blue laser, metal trigger, modified for additional weight, special grip additions, standard right/neo left shooter with blue dragon winder. For HMS, HMS grip with rubber grip. For MFB, Launcher Grip with special leather grip.
(Jan. 04, 2009  8:20 AM)Anubis Wrote: My favorite is the customize grip for plastic. Metal grips, sniper scope with blue laser, metal trigger, modified for additional weight, special grip additions, standard right/neo left shooter with blue dragon winder. For HMS, HMS grip with rubber grip. For MFB, Launcher Grip with special leather grip.

I never knew they did one of those with a blue laser! Damn I want one. Pinching_eyes_2
they didn't, he probably did it himself
Customize Grip w/ Rubber Grip and Metal Trigger
Dragon Winders or normal Winders w/ grip
(Jan. 04, 2009  1:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they didn't, he probably did it himself

Wow......I feel compelled to make one now. 8D Except I don't have a sniper launcher to modify...............which do you think would work better for making a whole kind of launcher grip shaped shell - vacuum forming or laser cutting and bending acrylic? Gasp
I use a bey target launcher with a hasbro ripcord launcher and I use a string launcher l for l spin beys and I use a left ripcord launcher for heavy dragooon sychrome ( don't want to mess my string launcher up)
I use the Beylauncher R and LR with a 3-segment grip Smile more powerful then my LL2 from my expireince...
LL2 for right-spin attack & (usually) stamina, L/R or left-spin string launcher for Left-spin Beyblades.
I use the Hasbro launcher, that came with the GanGan Galaxy gift set, a beypointer and an L/R launcherSmile
i use my hasbro grip(came with saggitario) and a l/r light launcher 2.
3 Segment launcher grip with beypoint card and LR string launcher or the 'normal' Launcher grip with BeyPointer and LR string launcher
I use a modified ll2 for my driger ms
I have a modified hasbro laucher i like 2 use.